Home Community Games Tekken Monaco's Finest
Monaco's Finest
Follow .
Focus: Games Tekken, Since: 07-25-07
Founder: Natural Born Charmer - Stories: 30 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 3 - id: 48771
A C2 featuring stories about the sexiest Monacan street fighter, Lili Rochefort.

Affection in the Aftermath by Divinely Ethereal reviews
JinxLili fluff that I needed to get out of my system. Follows the outcome of Ch12 of An Alternate Life. Lili's POV
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,675 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/28/2009 - Jin K., Lili R. - Complete
A Girl Like Me by pixieface Lust reviews
Lili gets analytical. She muses about her relationship with her best friend. And how odd it was that her best friend was who he was.
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,216 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/9/2009 - Lili R. - Complete
Guess Again by Amethyst Light reviews
Steve tried to warn her. Lili didn't listen.
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 893 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/26/2009 - Lili R., Leo K. - Complete
Stars and Strings by Sei Honou reviews
...And let's tie these dreams to the sky, shall we? Chapter 16: Maybe this time, she was going to get it right.
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 27,679 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/25/2011 - Published: 2/27/2009
Target by Aikido Kasshin Ryu reviews
Hunted by several assailants at every moment, Nina Williams battles for her life as numerous killers aim for her title as the world's greatest assassin, but it's a matter of time before someone from her past joins the fun. AU.
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Crime - Chapters: 9 - Words: 18,511 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/11/2012 - Published: 5/30/2009 - Nina W.
Only Human by Sei Honou reviews
“Princess, stay for a while... I'm only human, right?... And this human needs you by his side.” -HwoarangLili-
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 954 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/3/2009 - Lili R., Hwoarang - Complete
Her Dog's Grave by Sei Honou reviews
Everyday, Hwoarang would see that girl in white pass by his condominium, carrying a bouquet of white lilies. -HwoarangLili-
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,588 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/13/2008 - Lili R., Hwoarang - Complete
Doll of Porcelain by Vanessa Dragunova reviews
When her father isn't there to protect her, she has to do by herself. The origin of Lili's love to fight.
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,098 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Published: 6/4/2009 - Lili R. - Complete
Text Me by Amethyst Light reviews
One of these days she's going to have a conversation with him. Even if it has to resort to texting.
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,222 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/14/2009 - Lili R., S. Dragunov - Complete
Lili and Dragunov's 100 Drabbles by Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce reviews
100 drabbles on Lili x Dragunov. Chapter 6 & 7: Snakes and Ladders and Transformice. R&R :D
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,804 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 7/26/2010 - Published: 4/10/2009 - Lili R., S. Dragunov
Arrival by Sei Honou reviews
How can you calmly tell someone to wait for you when you're on the borderline of not coming back at all? -HwoarangLili-
Tekken - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,034 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/14/2009 - Lili R., Hwoarang - Complete
music to my ears by occasionallyme reviews
Oneshot. Furious guitar riffs and prissy violin music. Not exactly a perfect match but they’ll make it work somehow. hwoarang/lili
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 861 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/29/2008 - Hwoarang, Lili R. - Complete
Crimp by Sei Honou reviews
“What you need, my friend, is not a great fight, but a great lady!” Steve had this euphoric and menacing grin plastered on his face. -HwoarangLili-
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,770 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/19/2008 - Lili R., Hwoarang - Complete
Chivalry by weaponsmistress1010 reviews
Steve balled his hands into fists still trying to resist the urge to take up his stance and beat the living crap out of the spoiled, rich looking brat right in front of him. Not only was his pride being injured but his chivalry was being mocked as well.
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,767 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/26/2011 - Published: 1/31/2009 - Lili R., Steve F. - Complete
Lili Rochefort: Sweetheart of Southtown by Cap'n Sweaty reviews
My first attempt at a crossover. Tekken/Fatal Fury. Hope this works!
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,045 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/15/2009 - Published: 2/14/2009
If You Gave Lili a Dress by Amethyst Light reviews
She will throw it back in your face and ask for another one.
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 665 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/11/2008 - Lili R., S. Dragunov - Complete
The Folly of Ganryu by Salysha reviews
The besotted Ganryu changes his affections from Julia Chang to Lili Rochefort in a stride, clueless of the obstacles to his amorous pursuit. Humor.
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,269 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 12 - Published: 8/25/2008 - Ganryu - Complete
Reiteration Concerto by Amethyst Light reviews
Lili drove Sebastian away with her talkativeness. Let's see if she can do the same with Dragunov.
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,157 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/5/2008 - Lili R., S. Dragunov - Complete
One Word Says It All by Amethyst Light reviews
Dragunov has the privilege to watch over Lili for a day. Can he hold up or will the silence be broken?
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 735 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/18/2008 - S. Dragunov, Lili R. - Complete
Princess by Sei Honou reviews
She gave him her hand, and Hwoarang led his Princess back to where she could just forget about everything she's been thinking about. -HwoarangLili-
Tekken - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,092 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/27/2008 - Lili R., Hwoarang - Complete
I Always Get What I want! by rokusan23 reviews
Having recovered their oil fields did manage to regain some of their wealth; however, it did not entirely undo the damage the Mishima Zaibatsu caused when they broke away as their main stream business partner. Who was to blame? Lili, his daughter...
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,275 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/5/2008
Snow Kiss by Sei Honou reviews
Outside one crowded coffee shop, Lili was waiting for a special person. -HwoarangLili-
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,229 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/29/2008 - Lili R., Hwoarang - Complete
Vermilion Scar by Natural Born Charmer reviews
Anna receives her most complicated mission yet: she has a new target she is uncertain she can kill, and there is a ghost from her past determined to get revenge. AU.
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Crime - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,777 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/6/2008 - Published: 8/4/2007 - Anna W.
Lili Rochefort by escsamx reviews
Lili Rochefort is on her way home, riddled by thoughts of her mother whom she never got a chance to know. However, just as she settles down, an enemy from the past comes back to take his revenge for what she did to him. PLease Read It's my first Fanfic!
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,873 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/16/2007 - Published: 11/21/2007
Breaking the Silence by Ninjagrrl reviews
Lili and Dragunov centric. Mildly AU, warnings for generally non fluffy content.
Tekken - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,871 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/29/2007 - Complete
29 | Page 1 2 Next »