Home Community Cartoons Penguins of Madagascar Monsy's Choices
Monsy's Choices
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Penguins of Madagascar, Since: 10-25-09
Founder: SmallerThan - Stories: 31 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 6 - id: 75344
The best of the best, that's the goal. The people of this community (Knockknocktimerico, Esperata, Ponytail30527, Smilesas, Littlebirdy05, ggreen7295 and I) will keep an eye out for them. We'll try to get to as many stories great as possible, and remember, if you're story is not here it doesn't mean it isn't good. I migth have missed it! :O Of course, you being the author, will have the choice of having it here, send me a mesage if you want me or the other staff members to check yours out, forget modesty!

Under Wraps by Alis Grave Nil reviews
The penguins are four-man team given a dangerous assignment. When evidence leads them to a small group of people in New York, they must to go undercover to investigate, but they fall into something much bigger than them. Eventual S/M and K/R.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,876 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 10/27/2010 - Published: 6/14/2010
Ain't no Rest for the Wicked by Isabella387 reviews
Humanized AU Noir, Penguin Ops. is the best detective agency in the city. When a mobster shows up dead its up to the team to find out who killed him. Rating may change. Skipper centric w/ Skilene. Title taken from the song by Cage the Elephant
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 49,029 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/10/2010 - Published: 11/7/2009 - Skipper, Kowalski - Complete
The POM Fanfic Tribute by SmallerThan reviews
The virtual redcarpet will host many famous authors of this archive with the POM characters as co-hosts! Hint of the day: One of the most well known and loved authors of all time in the archive!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,015 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/6/2010 - Published: 2/14/2010 - Kowalski, Skipper
Candance by dragongirlj reviews
“When you survive on the candance of their heart, that’s when you know you are in love” Strain appears Skipper and Marlene’s near one-year long relationship. Meanwhile, Dr. Blowhole, a serial killer, resurfaces with a deadly plan.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,780 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/14/2010 - Published: 9/8/2009 - Marlene, Skipper - Complete
The Green Eyed Monster by jackandjill2 reviews
A re-telling of Shakespeare's Othello. Betrayals, forbidden love, and a diabolical penguin who will go to any lengths to get what he wants. Skilene, with a touch of Marski.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Suspense - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,002 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/30/2010 - Published: 1/10/2010 - Complete
Elite Commando vs Lemur King by JV's Jack reviews
Their rivalry is no secret. But this time Skipper and King Julien take it to a new arena when they compete for their object of affection- where sharing isn't an option,spiking this competiton to the limit. This time, the gloves come off.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 36,827 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/11/2010 - Published: 10/10/2009 - Skipper, King Julien
Como Va? by Alis Grave Nil reviews
Happy Feet/Penguins of Madagascar Crossover. Skipper and the boys are in for a huge surprise when a new group of penguins are brought from the wild to the zoo. How will they deal with their contradicting priorities?
Crossover - Happy Feet & Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,457 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 6/22/2009 - Published: 6/15/2009
Death in the Zoo by Cudabear reviews
One day, a lemur from Madagascar joins the zoo. Soon thereafter Julien is murdered and Private is framed for it. The penguins rush to find evidence to prove Private's innocence while a much darker plan is being worked out. Skipper struggles to keep both himself and his team sane, unaware that the real killer is right under his beak and is going to strike again.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 32,809 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/18/2009 - Published: 7/6/2009 - Skipper, Private - Complete
The REAL Love Smoothie by JV's Jack reviews
Just one of those lab mishaps... but the results are more than just unpredictable. Let's hope the penguins can put things right once again! And FYI, there's all 14 chaps now!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 30,988 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 3/30/2010 - Published: 8/14/2009 - Skipper, Marlene - Complete
Sleeping with the Enemy by JV's Jack reviews
The penguins have faced danger and adventure before many times. But this could be their biggest threat ever when a charming and rather foxy penguin is introduced to their habitat. A new member of the zoo? Or is there more than meets the eye?
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 26,726 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/21/2009 - Published: 7/15/2009 - Skipper, Marlene - Complete
The Perfect Gift by SmallerThan reviews
This was actually written by Knockknocktimerico and I. Christmas special, featuring my own personal pairing favorite, and is a one shot. Promises to be great because really, Mitch wrote it with me, and what could be better than that combination? XD
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,778 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/24/2009 - Marlene, Kowalski - Complete
Impulse by Alis Grave Nil reviews
It all started with an impulse. Kowalski is confused by Rico's sudden attentions. Kowalski/Rico.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,879 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/16/2009 - Published: 5/26/2009 - Complete
Perchance to Dance by Anguirus111 reviews
With Rico sick, Marlene takes his place amongst the squad's daily training to Skipper's protestations. But the final assignment of the day causes sparks to fly when Julien interferes.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,465 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/18/2009
The Penguin Credo by Alis Grave Nil reviews
A bunch of drabbles thrown together from a prompt table. Likely to have Kowalski/Rico. Rated just to be safe.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,576 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 5/30/2010 - Published: 6/8/2009
Only at Twilight by Marcipie reviews
Marlene wants to stay with Skipper for the night. R&R
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,681 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/24/2009 - Complete
Midnight Terror by Marcipie reviews
When the penguins decide to have a Monster Movie night, Private can't seem to get to sleep. That is until he wakes up Skipper. R&R
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,054 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/23/2009 - Complete
A Normal Morning In The HQ by aShTmEsK reviews
Just a one-shot that I wrote in October. Light fluff: Skipper/Private and Rico/Kowalski. You have to squint to see it. Seriously. Anyway, enjoy, and R&R!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,589 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/24/2009
Geeze Doumani AKA The Family We Chose by halfhuman123 reviews
Friends, family, love, laughter... we don't choose the family we have... or do we? My OC's... Plus the marvelous mini's of Ponytail30527! Please review, it makes me want to write more. STORY COMPLETE! Thanks for reading!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 13 - Words: 33,990 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/27/2010 - Published: 10/31/2009 - Complete
As I Am by knockknocktimerico reviews
Rico spends the night alone with his doll, reflecting on his life. Find out about a side of Rico that no one has seen before.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,194 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/18/2009 - Published: 9/23/2009 - Rico - Complete
Innocent by Gewlicious reviews
Marlene has always been called "cute and naive" and frankly, she's sick of it. rated T for later chapters. skilene. My fist fanfic, so please, PUL-EEZE review and be nice about it. FINALLY UPDATED: Chapter 15's up!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 25,524 - Reviews: 251 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 12/29/2009 - Published: 8/7/2009 - Marlene, Skipper
Election Day by GrandOldPenguin reviews
Julien challenges Skipper to be the penguins' leader on Election Day, but when Rico's absence sets up a tie situation between them, Marlene must be the deciding vote. Marlene is soon frustrated with Skipper's and Julien's antics at trying to get her vote.
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 20,308 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/3/2009 - Published: 10/22/2009 - Skipper, Marlene, King Julien - Complete
Mamihlapinatapei by knockknocktimerico reviews
Mamihlapinatapei - A look shared by two people with each wishing that the other will initiate something that both desire but which neither one wants to start. Lots-o-Skilene trust me. credit to Blouper for introducing me to the word
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 14,354 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/2/2010 - Published: 10/23/2009 - Skipper, Marlene - Complete
I Don't Know How To Say I Love You by Ninjagirly reviews
When a shy young lemur arrives at the zoo, she instantly falls for Kowalski, but the two can't bring themselves to admit their true feelings, and the new arrivals aren't making things easier... Warning: Contains slight language!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 11,613 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/20/2009 - Published: 9/11/2009 - Kowalski, Skipper - Complete
Little Zoo Series: The Three Week Challenge by ponytail30527 reviews
Can Marshal go three weeks without pranking? Can Skipper go three weeks without his coffee? Find out in this cute Father and Son story!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,089 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/8/2009 - Published: 10/24/2009 - Skipper
A Romance Not Asked For by Smilesas reviews
The Epilogue and the Author's Notes are finally complete! The Epilogue is pretty short, but, never fear for future fanifcs will take care of that! Please enjoy!
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 19 - Words: 38,227 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/24/2009 - Published: 9/2/2009 - Complete