Home Community TV Shows CSI: New York Montana Magic
Montana Magic
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows CSI: New York, Since: 05-22-06
Founder: Pippo19 - Stories: 9 - Followers: 1 - id: 32321
The best stories about Lindsay Monroe. All different pairings included.

The Past Is Never Left Behind by icydroplets reviews
Lindsay's past comes back to haunt her, and it's up to the team to help her out. Eventual DL. Final chapter added June 5.
CSI: New York - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 19,792 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 6/5/2006 - Published: 5/26/2006 - Complete
Almost Gone by Calie1 reviews
Well this doesn't have to be part of my series but I like to think it is. So just consider it in the future. Lindsay gets herself into a dangerous situation and Danny over reacts. Just an idea I had, it's very short.
CSI: New York - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,257 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/9/2006 - Complete
Every Other Woman by Girlygirl reviews
It's a clichéd corporate holiday designed to up the sales of roses and chocolate but she hates roses and he loves the fact that she's different. DannyLindsay one shot Valentines Day fic.
CSI: New York - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,036 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/8/2006 - Complete
An Excuse to get Drunk of an Evening by MagpieDreamer reviews
DL MS: Danny and Lindsay get totally, completely and inexcusably drunk in a bar one Tuesday night, much to Mac and Stella's amusement. To what end, you might ask? That would be telling...
CSI: New York - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,699 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/24/2006 - Complete
Temperature by NeverMindDream reviews
Yeah I know, more DL...can't help it...so only read if it interests you. lol The final chapter is up! Thank you to all the reviewers you guys rock!
CSI: New York - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,523 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 4/27/2006 - Published: 4/1/2006 - Complete
Affect This by NeverMindDream reviews
Complete DL and the third in a series...feel free to read the others and review of course!
CSI: New York - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,016 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/10/2006 - Complete
Had A Dream by screaming-poetically reviews
Lindsay came to New York City on the wings of a dream. MacLindsay.
CSI: New York - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 751 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/10/2006 - Complete
Due Process by screaming-poetically reviews
“I’m afraid I have to place you under arrest, Ms. Monroe.” FL.
CSI: New York - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,058 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/21/2006 - Complete
And For The TShirt by MagpieDreamer reviews
Early S2: Danny, Lindsay, an unending traffic jam and Danny is about to do something fatal... with any luck, a few issues will get worked out while they're at it.
CSI: New York - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,797 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/2/2006 - Complete