Home Community General MoonFlower's Fav's
MoonFlower's Fav's
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-15-08
Founder: MoonFlower2020 - Stories: 1,526 - Followers: 8 - id: 56624
My update/favorites list with over 1300 stories now. Mostly slash crossovers hp/naru, hp/potc, hp/ohshc, hp/riddick, hp/avatar with some Naruto (naru/sasu) House (chouse and hilson) stories thrown in. I am very disappointed by the quality of the fast and furious stories on this site D: i've been reading way more live journal stuff then . Basically this list fluctuates depending on my mood and the speed that I read. MSG me if you have a story rec! I could always use more stories to read.

Dismantle, Repair (Revised) by kage-no-tenshi16 reviews
What if you died, but wake up elsewhere? What do you do? After defeating Voldemort, Harry dies. He finds himself in a hospital waking up from from a year long coma. He questions reality, but along the way discovers something he never dreamed of: a life. It just comes with a host club. Times like these, you just need to dismantle and repair your life. AU. No pairing.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 803 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 42 - Published: 4/25
Greater than the Sum of its Parts by I Hate Allergies reviews
Hydra wants Peter Parker. Not Spider-Man, Peter Parker. How can he keep Gwen and Aunt May safe when it's him that they want? Tony Stark and the other Avengers apparently. But when the villains either want you or want you dead, how can you keep your secrets? tasm/aos/Avengers*Edited*(been posting this on my phone so I went back and fixed most of what I missed. Should be legible now)
Crossover - Spider-Man & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,791 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 215 - Updated: 10/27/2014 - Published: 10/14/2014 - [Gwen S., Peter P./Spider-Man] Iron Man/Tony S., Agent Phil Coulson
Everybody meet Spiderman by junkie munkie reviews
Turns out he didn't need to be introduced. Each of them had already met him before. Most knew him as Peter.
Crossover - Spider-Man & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,817 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 4/23 - Published: 4/18 - Peter P./Spider-Man, Iron Man/Tony S., Hawkeye/Clint B., Hulk/Bruce B.
Tangled Web by Ruinous Crow reviews
Peter already wasn't dealing well with the whole Spiderman thing, and then all of this happened. He has his own problems, but somehow or another he keeps stumbling into other people's too. Pre-Avengers, slow buildup.
Crossover - Spider-Man & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 12 - Words: 54,002 - Reviews: 476 - Favs: 1,232 - Follows: 1,747 - Updated: 3/7 - Published: 8/18/2012 - Peter P./Spider-Man, Iron Man/Tony S.
Lineage Ligno: A Family of His Own by Godiva9 reviews
It started out as a simple summer assignment; it ended up changing his life forever. After using a lineage potion for a project, fifteen year old Harry Potter finds out he is not a Potter after all, and that his father is a self-proclaimed Sociopath who committed suicide nearly three years ago. Harry wants answers so he goes to the one man who knew his Dad best, Dr. John Watson
Crossover - Harry Potter & Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,779 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 281 - Follows: 541 - Updated: 4/14 - Published: 3/20 - [Sherlock H., John W.] Harry P., Mycroft H.
The Cursed Pearl of the Caribbean by Myrak the Slytherin reviews
An ancient book in the library transports Hermione to the past where those around her believe she is the youngest daughter of a Governor in small harbour town and that she has amnesia... A tale of danger, piracy and eventually love.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 80,440 - Reviews: 173 - Favs: 193 - Follows: 299 - Updated: 3/15 - Published: 2/6/2012 - Hermione G.
Bound to the Dutchman by OctoberThirtyFirst reviews
At the end of his second year, Harry finds himself stranded at sea, three hundred years in the past. With only his wand and two measly years of Hogwarts under his belt, will he manage to survive the cruelty of Davy Jones and find a way back to the present or does destiny have another path for our hero?
Crossover - Harry Potter & Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 33,230 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 307 - Follows: 423 - Updated: 11/30/2014 - Published: 1/8/2014 - Harry P., Capt. Jack Sparrow, Davy Jones, William T./Bootstrap Bill
Incendio by savya398 reviews
Smaug lost his son to orcs years before taking Erebor. In another world Harry Potter is experiencing some strange new symptoms while taking part in the Tri-Wizard Tournament. But how could these two things possibly be connected?
Crossover - Harry Potter & Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 40,069 - Reviews: 407 - Favs: 1,670 - Follows: 2,288 - Updated: 1/25 - Published: 12/11/2014 - Harry P., Smaug
Fifty Years and a Few More by Araceil reviews
Slash. Thorin/Harry. Dwarf!Harry. Drabble/One-shot series. After returning the Crown Jewel to the Dwarf King, Harry receives a silver hair clip so that the Ancient King who held the glowing jewel most precious could express his thanks upon his death. Years later, Harry awakens stark bollock naked in a field with a beard down to his arsehole and no clue where he is.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,511 - Reviews: 314 - Favs: 951 - Follows: 1,295 - Updated: 1/14 - Published: 1/4 - [Harry P., Thorin] Fili, Kili
Old Tangles, New Knots by Magician April Aries reviews
Epilogue finally up! Kaoru looked up into his dark eyes and smiled. “Okay,” he said, letting his head rest against the Shadow King’s shoulder.
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 49,525 - Reviews: 330 - Favs: 689 - Follows: 128 - Updated: 2/29/2008 - Published: 8/16/2007 - Kyōya O., Kaoru H. - Complete
This Dream's On Me by Tsume Yuki reviews
Fili has heard the whispers, between his uncle and his men. There's going to be a quest, a quest to reclaim Erebor and he wants in. The warrior witch he meets in his dreams doesn't seem to think it's a good idea for him to go though. At least, not alone. Eventual Fili x FemHarry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 63,390 - Reviews: 1708 - Favs: 2,379 - Follows: 2,803 - Updated: 3/10 - Published: 12/6/2014 - [Harry P., Fili]
Put my Galleons on That One by Tsume Yuki reviews
As Master of Death, Harry can't really die. What he can do is get reborn, in an alternate dimension that is so much like his old world but so different at the same time. Taking down Voldemort again? Bring it on. MoD Harry
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,320 - Reviews: 434 - Favs: 2,588 - Follows: 3,415 - Updated: 1/25 - Published: 1/14 - Harry P., Fleur D., Luna L., Nicolas F.
Silence on Berk by OtakuKidXD reviews
Hiccup is a curious kid, but an accident makes him highly neglected in Berk. The other Vikings ignore his existence and the ones that don't just hurt him, so he leaves. Even when he goes missing for weeks, years, no one notices. The reversed role of human and dragon, Hiccup meets Toothless at age 5, broken leg, and switched roles; Neglect, abuse, and Dragonese speaking Hiccup.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 37,531 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 177 - Follows: 234 - Updated: 4/5 - Published: 12/26/2014 - Hiccup, Toothless
A Recipe for Disaster by Arcawolf reviews
Berk is left shocked after a battle with a witch goes wrong. Everyone's horrified . . . except for Toothless. Apparently, he didn't care whether his surrogate brother was a human or dragon. Or, the one where Hiccup becomes a baby Night Fury.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 23 - Words: 70,618 - Reviews: 562 - Favs: 567 - Follows: 720 - Updated: 4/6 - Published: 7/14/2014 - Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid, Snotlout
A wand, a fez and a bow tie by The War Doctor reviews
Harry has had a pocket watch for most of his life. He doesn't know where it came from, why he has it, or why no one ever seems to notice it. He does know one thing however... It bares a similarity to the one used in a show called Doctor Who... Timelord!Harry, Doctor!Harry, Good!Hermione, Good!Ron, Bad!Dumbles... Pairings to be decided later. Most likely Harry x Rose. Enjoy!
Crossover - Harry Potter & Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 22,994 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 200 - Follows: 290 - Updated: 5/7/2014 - Published: 2/26/2014 - 11th Doctor, Harry P.
The Madman who became a wizard by The War Doctor reviews
What if at 'The End of Time' episode, instead of being sucked back into the Time-War, the Master fell through a crack in the universe and ended up on an alternate earth, memories erased, and transformed into a baby? What if he was then adopted by the Potters and named 'Harry Potter? What if he then discovered who he really was? What if the Doctor and Clara followed him soon after?
Crossover - Doctor Who & Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,649 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 244 - Follows: 366 - Updated: 12/27/2014 - Published: 6/25/2014 - 11th Doctor, The Master, Clara O., Harry P.
It's elementary, John, I have a son by The War Doctor reviews
Sherlock is investigating a murder in Privet Drive when he meets Harry Potter... And apparently he's his son.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Crime - Chapters: 8 - Words: 23,031 - Reviews: 330 - Favs: 711 - Follows: 1,291 - Updated: 4/21 - Published: 1/3 - Harry P., Sherlock H., John W.
Love letters by UnicornWaffles reviews
"Are you sure about that? Do you really not have anything to say to me?" "I -er- no." He stammered. He was panicking, avoiding my eyes and blushing. Of course I couldn't count on a Slytherin to be brave... ### Harry receives some love letters, and knows they are from Malfoy. How are their feelings going to evolve? HPDM. Harry's POV.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,676 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/1 - Published: 12/27/2014 - [Harry P., Draco M.] - Complete
Unlikely friends by A chance to fly reviews
When sharing the same secret, even the most different kinds of persons can become friends… How will this new development effect the lives of Misaki and Shinobu? And how does Todou feel about it? Pairings: MisakiXAkihiko, ShinobuXMiyagi and HirokiXNowaki.
Junjō Romantica - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 20 - Words: 108,571 - Reviews: 239 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 174 - Updated: 12/24/2014 - Published: 1/8/2014 - [A. Usami, Misaki T.] [Y. Miyagi, Shinobu T.]
I slept with who? by Syaoran837 reviews
Takahashi Misaki and Onodera Ritsu became close friends after they saw each other with their respective partners. After a long night of drunken ecstasy, the pair wakes up to quite an unexpected situation. The hazy memories of the prior night elude them as they frantically try and figure out how they ended up in this situation.
Junjō Romantica - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,160 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/14/2014 - Published: 8/31/2014 - Misaki T., A. Usami
The English Encounter by wynnebat reviews
Just because his other self is happily gay-married to a guy named Harry Potter doesn't mean Dean Winchester has to believe it. It's for the tax benefits. Obviously. (Takes place during S06E15: The French Mistake.) SLASH.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,659 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 438 - Follows: 608 - Updated: 9/12/2014 - Published: 4/25/2013 - [Dean W., Harry P.] Sam W. - Complete
Fate be Changed by Araceil reviews
Reborn as a Hobbit, Willowyn Proudfoot isn't about to let a doughy potato like Bilbo Baggins get himself killed on Gandalf's hairbrained idea of an adventure. She's taking his place. For better or worse. (fem!Hobbit!Harry, major canon!divergence)
Crossover - Harry Potter & Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 141,977 - Reviews: 2823 - Favs: 3,335 - Follows: 3,627 - Updated: 2/1 - Published: 6/21/2014 - Harry P., Thorin, Bilbo B.
Harry Addams by Savy13 reviews
The Addams Family gets a new member.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Addams Family - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 33,991 - Reviews: 762 - Favs: 1,748 - Follows: 2,180 - Updated: 12/11/2013 - Published: 9/6/2012 - Harry P.
The Biggest Toad in the Puddle by Tsume Yuki reviews
In which the Master of Death finds himself reborn and Jiraiya get's confirmation of what he's always known; he has no idea what to do with a kid. Good thing this one came self-sufficient. (MoD and reborn Harry)
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,034 - Reviews: 767 - Favs: 3,500 - Follows: 4,361 - Updated: 10/14/2014 - Published: 9/5/2014 - Harry P., Jiraiya, Team Seven, Team Ten
Unseen Deductions by Mrs.InsaneOne reviews
On the night his parents were murdered, a prophecy was invoked and Harry Potter's Fated Destiny was set in stone. Stone is not unbreakable though and a child's flesh and bones are far more delicate… It only takes a single accident to unravel Life's Tapestry when the stone dictating Harry's Destiny is shattered beyond repair. HP/LL
Crossover - Harry Potter & Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 21 - Words: 112,018 - Reviews: 673 - Favs: 1,247 - Follows: 1,581 - Updated: 12/22/2014 - Published: 10/5/2014 - [Harry P., Luna L.] John W., Sherlock H.
798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »