Home Community Anime/Manga Tsubasa Chronicle More than One Promise: The Ninja and the Other Princess
More than One Promise: The Ninja and the Other Princess
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Tsubasa Chronicle, Since: 07-08-07
Founder: Strawberry Crumpet - Stories: 11 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 48077
In here, you'll find stories featuring the rare KuroSaku or KuroKura pairing, starring: Kurogane and Sakura! They're so cute and yet so awkward together, how could you not not love this couple?

Distinguishing the Differences by rufustehshinra reviews
Mild spoilers for Acid Tokyo. Kurogane ponders the difference between Tomoyo, and princess he follows now.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 223 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/30/2007 - Complete
Kurogane Traverses the Styx: An Underworldly Tale by cryptically reviews
AU. In Recort, Kurogane gets trapped within a book where he must cross the five rivers of the Underworld to escape. While Sakura reads through his story, what will the rivers' trials reveal about the ninja that he wants no one to know? Slight KuroSaku.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: T - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,989 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/16/2008 - Complete
Try and Try Again by Hickumu reviews
Takes place during Oto. Sakura has been rushing home after being gone for hours, not telling anyone what she's been up to. What has she been doing? Kurogane has a few ideas! Friendship.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,370 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Published: 12/31/2007 - Complete
Afternoon Blossoms by charredfeathers reviews
Kurogane finally gets a quiet afternoon aloneā€¦ but a certain auburn-haired princess ruins it for him. Well, maybe not. Set in the Country of Oto. KuroganexSakura
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,561 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/5/2008 - Complete
Doubts by KuroxSaku reviews
KuroganexSakura, Oneshot - Kurogane loves Sakura, but she doesn't like him. She could never like anyone like him. She was too perfect, or at least that's what the ninja thinks. Warning, the story is pretty OOC.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,591 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/12/2007 - Kurogane, Sakura - Complete
Never Be Mine by KuroxSaku reviews
KuroganexSakura, Oneshot - ...Ever since the first moment I saw her, I knew she was beautiful. But, I knew something else. She'd never be mine...
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 556 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/25/2007 - Kurogane, Sakura - Complete
So Close, Yet So Far by KuroxSaku reviews
KuroganexSakura - ...I want her, but something always seems to get in the way...
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 541 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/30/2007 - Kurogane, Sakura - Complete
A Team Divided by TR Feigning Innocence reviews
KuroXSaku Towards the end of the race for Sakura's feather, both she and Kuro are pulled back to Yuuko's world, where the witch proceeds to grant Sakura's wish. Sakura had no idea that he would actually want to come with her!
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,010 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/9/2007
Of Origami Cranes and a Paper Heart by cryptically reviews
KuroSaku. All Sakura wants to do is help her friends out and make them feel better. After all, isn't it the only thing she can do except sleep? Kurogane, though, isn't buying it. Awkward moments and misunderstandings naturally ensue.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 51,828 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 10/29/2009 - Published: 7/15/2007 - Complete
Of Black Steel and Cherry Blossoms by KuroxSaku reviews
KuroganexSakura, Completed - When Sakura and Kurogane get into an awkward situtation, an unexplainable feeling will emerge. This feeling could turn into love. If only the mage and the kid don't find out...
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 5,757 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/19/2007 - Published: 7/2/2007 - Kurogane, Sakura - Complete
Princess Guard by Crusader Ari reviews
It's just a reflex to protect the girl in distress. Right? KuroganeXSakura Chapter 2 Up! The Eternal Veil
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,851 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/15/2007 - Published: 7/7/2007