Home Community Misc Wrestling Morrison and Melina fans
Morrison and Melina fans
Follow .
Focus: Misc Wrestling, Since: 04-12-11
Founder: Morrison.Melina.619 - Stories: 9 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 3 - id: 91424
This is a place for fans of JoMo and Melina to injoy the creative writing of others.

The Only One by Dangerous Bunny reviews
A short OneShot that is written with the major help of CrazyKidd99. John Morrison realises Melina is not someone who loves him only for his appearence. Melina/John Morrison, One-Shot.
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 609 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/1/2010 - Melina, John Morrison/Nitro - Complete
College Daze by liveinadive reviews
I made John a geek with glasses and Melina a sorority princess with a soul. Mindless fluff to tide myself over because John wasn't on Raw this week. Slight innuendo. Please review!
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,139 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/17/2010 - Melina, John Morrison/Nitro - Complete
Process of Elimination by liveinadive reviews
It's John Morrison's first time in the Chamber. He's anxious alright. But not as anxious as his girlfriend. Cameos by Randy & Rey Mysterio. Another Melina & Morrison story, because really, it's not like I write anything else!
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,245 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/14/2010 - Melina, John Morrison/Nitro - Complete
Sweet Pain by Blackbird Onyx reviews
Melina Perez isn't feeling so well with a throat infection that forced her to stay off the road while her beau returns home after a long week. John Morrison/Melina Perez
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 983 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/7/2009 - John Morrison/Nitro, Melina - Complete
Teenage Love Story by Elsie-MB-HK reviews
Melina Perez is a sophmore in highschool, and so is John Morrison. Melina is hiding a big secret from her friends. John's father is hiding a secret from his as well. What will happen when their two worlds collide?
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 15,713 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 5/24/2011 - Published: 1/3/2011 - Melina, John Morrison/Nitro
A Better Life by CrazyKidd99 reviews
Melina moved to LA to get a fresh start and a better life with a 2 year old daughter on her hands. She met and hooked up with a guy named John and he was willing to help take care of Sierra. Summary stinks but the story is better! i promise
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 23 - Words: 18,122 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/26/2012 - Published: 12/25/2010 - Melina, John Morrison/Nitro