Home Community Games Pokémon ***Most Loved Love***
***Most Loved Love***
Follow .
Focus: Games Pokémon, Since: 10-26-09
Founder: nonnahs11 - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 75368
The community which combines Pokeshipping, Contestshipping and Ikarishipping; the more supported shippings. If you don't support these than you shouldn't enter.

May's only herself when she's with Drew by HarvestGirl10 reviews
Request from Maiden Hinata! Stuck in a Pokemon Center in Johto , May finds a certain person that can truly bring out the best in herself. That and a little bit of karaoke! Contestshipping! Hint of Ikarishipping! "I'm Only Me When I'm with You" songfic!
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,811 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/10/2008 - Complete
Lady Marmalade: Sweet Sweet Revenge by HarvestGirl10 reviews
Dawn wants Revenge on Paul, and Boy is he going to get it. The Perfect Opportunity comes when Leaf,Zoey,Misty,May,and Dawn enter the Talent show, can Dawn finally get that revenge?Mainly Ikarishipping/Contestshipping/Pokeshipping and minor ZoeyxKenny!
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 64,395 - Reviews: 335 - Favs: 437 - Follows: 102 - Updated: 6/28/2008 - Published: 1/30/2008 - Complete
Operation:10 Things by Kittypride16 reviews
May is depressed because she likes Drew and he doesn't even notice her. Her two best friends, Misty and Dawn convince her that all she needs to do is flirt. May has a magazine's 10 steps to win Drew's heart. Contestshipping. Ikarishipping and Pokeshipping
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,477 - Reviews: 221 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 8/19/2010 - Published: 10/11/2009 - May/Haruka, Drew/Shū - Complete
Ribbons and Badges by Kittypride16 reviews
When Dawn is told she can't do something, she puts up a fight. Now she is in the middle of Hoenn and is beginning her journey. With Paul stuck at her side she attempts to win it all... well at least in this region. Ikarishipping and Contestshipping!
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 20,369 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 2/18/2010 - Published: 5/13/2009 - Paul/Shinji, Dawn/Hikari
Angel of a Girl Named Kokoro by The biggest ikarishipping Fan reviews
There is a secret to deceiving destiny. Now, in order to bring Kokoro home safely to her parents, time will be altered and feelings will be discovered. Nobody ever said it was going to be easy though. Ikarishipping!
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 15 - Words: 47,820 - Reviews: 207 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 1/1/2010 - Published: 12/19/2007 - Dawn/Hikari, Paul/Shinji
Ghost by nonnahs11 reviews
What happens to Dawn when she has an accident, love or death? Ikarishipping and other shippings. Awful summary, that is all I can think of though. Now Finished xxx. REVIEWS NEEDED PLEASE! ANOMONOUSE REVIEWS INCLUDED!
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,004 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/24/2009 - Published: 7/12/2009 - Dawn/Hikari, Paul/Shinji - Complete