Home Community Books Twilight Must Read Fanfictions
Must Read Fanfictions
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 01-28-13
Founder: Team Moriarty - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 105626
There are some FanFictions that get a lot of recognition - and they're wonderful to read. But this community group is for the stories that I have found to be quite pleasant, thrilling, suspenseful and all that good stuff. They're must-reads. The stories here are a variety of multiple pairings.

After Afterall by TwilightsMyPassion reviews
After his mom passes away, Edward is left to take care of his little sister Alice. They both are broken. They want to be happy. Alice loves her new teacher Miss Bella and thinks she's perfect for Edward. What she doesn't know is that love can be harder than it looks. Will Edward and Bella pull through?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 58 - Words: 154,372 - Reviews: 918 - Favs: 459 - Follows: 368 - Updated: 10/13/2012 - Published: 1/5/2012 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Tongue Tied by Ellen92 reviews
Don't let anyone in. Be invisible. Avoid everyone. That's my motto and I've been able to live by that, until now, until she came along. AH
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 53 - Words: 78,319 - Reviews: 1850 - Favs: 442 - Follows: 303 - Updated: 10/18/2012 - Published: 6/14/2012 - Bella, Edward - Complete