Home Community Movies X-Men: The Movie Mutant Magic
Mutant Magic
Follow .
Focus: Movies X-Men: The Movie, Since: 11-29-05
Founder: Star Fata - Stories: 21 - Followers: 12 - id: 25110
Mutants with magic, wizards with mutations, and much more.
Staff welcome!

Magic is a Mutation by Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare reviews
The First Class crew as witches and Wizards. A Harry Potter semi-crossover, minus any HP characters. Imagine the Xavier mansion as Hogwarts, but in London and without Charles as the Headmaster. Yup, yup, that's all this is: a scattered drabble by request.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Parody/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,313 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/16/2011 - Complete
So I'm Still a Freak! by ProphetOfTruthAndLies reviews
Names Alexandria Fletcher, single, studying to be a history teacher at Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, and a human turned mutant. I just got transported to a place where Monsters, Warriors, and Magic is real… My life just got way more complicated.
Crossover - X-Men: The Movie & Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,378 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 6/21/2011 - Published: 6/7/2011
Camelot's X by Viktobi reviews
something sinister in albion is brewing once more. With magic once again threatening the standing of Uther's beloved Camelot. It seems now that magic has gone beyond it's powers to not only affect the present...but perhaps the future as well?
Crossover - X-Men: The Movie & Merlin - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 16,961 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/30/2010 - Published: 10/15/2010 - Pyro, Arthur
The Mutants' Witch by Sarah the mutant farm girl reviews
Crossover with Harry Potter. A witch that grew up at Xavier's School comes back after tweenty years away looking for her husband and welcoming faces. Instead she finds her first love is heart broken and sucidial, her brother and sister have moved on and m
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 28,734 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/24/2006 - Published: 7/26/2006 - Cyclops, Logan/Wolverine
Black Fears by Rasa Rainboweyes reviews
Ilehana Xavier recieves a premonition that brings the XMen to San Fransisco. The Charmed Ones are inundated with demon attacks. And the demon of fear is back and looking for vengance...
Crossover - Charmed & X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,141 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/17/2007 - Published: 4/23/2006
The Magic Around Us by Nadja Lee reviews
As a child Scott believes in fairies but is still surprised the day his own Guardian Fairy appears before him to help and guide him and show him that magic truly does exist…if you believe. Chapter 3/3 is up!
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Angst/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,823 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 8/31/2002 - Published: 4/30/2002
Tailtean marriage by Lady Sashi reviews
This is the eigth and final installment in the Wheel of the Year Series. WARNING: This story contains content of Wicca and Witchcraft! If this offends you, DO NOT READ! I own nothing
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,412 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/30/2006 - Rogue, Logan/Wolverine - Complete
seeds of Love by Lady Sashi reviews
Sixth in the Wheel of the Year series. WARNING: This story contains content of Wicca and Witchcraft! If this offends you, DO NOT READ! I own nothing.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 654 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/24/2006 - Rogue, Logan/Wolverine - Complete
Rebirth by Lady Sashi reviews
Fifth in the Wheel of the Year Series. WARNING: This story contains content of Wicca and Witchcraft! If this offends you, DO NOT READ! I own nothing.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 660 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/24/2006 - Rogue - Complete
Beltane Fires by Lady Sashi reviews
This is the fourth in the Wheel of the Year series. I actually wrote this one a while ago, but spent some time tweeking it, so for referance, it takes place after House of Dolls, but before Yuletide Gay. Sorry for any confusion, just lazy I gues. I own no
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,568 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/24/2006 - Rogue, Logan/Wolverine - Complete
Samhain Tides by Lady Sashi reviews
Third in the Wheel of the Year series. WARNING: This story contains content of Wicca and Witchcraft! If this offends you, DO NOT READ! I own nothing.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 862 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 4/23/2006 - Rogue, Logan/Wolverine
YuleTide Gay by Lady Sashi reviews
This is the Second in the Wheel of the Year series, and could also be seen as a sequal to House of Dolls. All in this series may be read together or independantly, in or out of order. I own nothing.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 935 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 5/25/2014 - Published: 4/19/2006 - Rogue, Logan/Wolverine - Complete
Midsummer Night's Dream by Lady Sashi reviews
This is the first in the Wheel of the Year Series. If you've read House of Dolls, the series is a further continuation of Rogue's journey through the Craft as seen through the eight Wiccan Sabbats. Warning: Contains content of Wicca and Witchcraft! If thi
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,216 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/18/2006 - Rogue, Logan/Wolverine - Complete
House of Dolls by Lady Sashi reviews
When one of the XMen dabbles in the Craft, the results are unforeseen. Warning: Contains content of Wicca and Witchcraft, if the is offends you in any way DO NOT READ! I own nothing.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,198 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/9/2006 - Rogue, Logan/Wolverine - Complete
Harry Potter and the HalfBlood Mutant by vine reviews
Penny RonwlePotter, a mutant from America, just found out she has a living relative. A cousin, by the name of Harry Potter. Who happens to need a place to stay for the summer. But how will he deal with a new kind of magic? First chapter rewritten.
Crossover - Harry Potter & X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,821 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 6/28/2009 - Published: 9/2/2005 - Harry P.
Divine Source by TyBass31 reviews
OC & a bit of Charmed Xover. A new mutant is found & the Xmen find out that magic does exist. When the new mutant has a vision of Kurts death the other Xmen have to find out why and the answer shocks them all. RR please. Story better than summery.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 33,562 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/1/2006 - Published: 5/31/2004 - Complete