Home Community Anime/Manga Fairy Tail My Chilling Ember [Natsu X Gray]
My Chilling Ember [Natsu X Gray]
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Fairy Tail, Since: 04-23-11
Founder: CsillaDream - Stories: 187 - Followers: 45 - Staff: 4 - id: 91745
A community dedicated to one sexy exhibitionist and one fiery hot mage &the obvious love for one another ^^
All fanfictions from general to hard-core yaoi will be in here :3 [If you want to be a staff - just message CsillaDream for the requirements]

A One Time Situation, NatsuXGray by DarkDreamer253 reviews
When Natsu and Gray are fighting hand to hand, no magic, it'll finally decide who's better. When an accident happens, will it lead to something more? !WARNING!Contains Yaoi!
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 862 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 9/21/2012 - Published: 3/27/2012 - Gray F., Natsu D. - Complete
Triple the Trouble by Mybrainsrmush reviews
Gray tries to deal with suddenly being pregnant, and Natsu has terrible naming skills. Sequel to my other fic: A Dragon's Reproductive System. MPREG (but not explicit), Gray x Natsu. Sort of funny, sort of angsty, sort of romancey.
Fairy Tail - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,142 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 25 - Published: 4/25/2014 - [Natsu D., Gray F.] - Complete
Longing Flowers by WhatifStoryTeller reviews
It's a late night for Gray, and all that he wants to do is sleep. Fem!Natsu, slight Fem!NatsuxGray (if you squint), oneshot. Gratsu Week Day 4 (Gender Bender)
Fairy Tail - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 620 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 18 - Published: 8/2/2013 - [Gray F., Natsu D.] - Complete
OTP Challenge: Sleep by CsillaDream reviews
/OTP Challege/ Gray wants nothing more than to sleep in his bed (or kill whoever interferes with that) but what happens when the person who interferes does so without even being awake? Gray x Natsu (ofc, OTP)
Fairy Tail - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 350 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 14 - Published: 6/21/2013 - [Gray F., Natsu D.] - Complete
Is That A Carrot? by CsillaDream reviews
"Is that a carrot in your pants or are you just happy to see me?" / Graysu 2013 Christmas Oneshot [fluffy boy love ahead with a dash of perverse thinking]
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 979 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 11 - Published: 12/17/2013 - [Gray F., Natsu D.] - Complete
Discovery by CsillaDream reviews
Natsu is curious of what Lucy calls 'fanfictions' (&i'm sorry for the overused prompt) Merry (late) Christmas, Kris Kaity &Midna!
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,332 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 11 - Published: 12/27/2013 - [Natsu D., Gray F.] Lucy H. - Complete
Come Back by CsillaDream reviews
They shouldn't have fallen in love. Some things just weren't meant to happen. The two of them becoming a couple could easily be seen as one of those things and yet... "I love you..." / ONESHOT
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,602 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/18/2013 - [Gray F., Natsu D.] - Complete
Battle of the Fandoms by CsillaDream reviews
Gossip, rumors and above all: fanfictions were normal for celebrities of the anime universe. There were levels of celebrities that ranked a character and a pairing's fanbase... How does Laven rank against Graysu/NatGray? / another random wtfic from yours truly ;D
Crossover - D.Gray-Man & Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 823 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/25/2013 - [Allen Walker, Lavi] [Gray F., Natsu D.] - Complete
Promises by CsillaDream reviews
Senior year has started for Gray, who hasn't stopped thinking about the rosette he fell in love with the past winter; Natsu has recently transferred to a new school with the desire to see the raven he fell in love with. Will they meet again? And more importantly, can they keep the promises they made to one another? [Sequel to '5 Nights']
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,927 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 5/29 - Published: 7/7/2013 - [Gray F., Natsu D.]
Determination by CsillaDream reviews
The Fairy Tail guild is decorating for their Christmas celebration but what is this plant-thingy that is being hung by the doorway? Wendy is determined to find out! Christmas 2013 One-shot
Fairy Tail - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,224 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/20/2013 - [Wendy M., Romeo C.] [Gray F., Natsu D.] - Complete
Where The Wild Children Roam by Otaku-TACO reviews
Sequel mosherocks4's 'DanceWith Me'. Basically just a story I've been working on for over a year. It's also a Modern AU and there are pairings in here. Like, a lot of them. So yeah. Read if you want or don't if you don't wanna but I'd prefer it if you did. Tittle may or may not change.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 20,357 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 3/16/2014 - Published: 12/13/2013 - [Gray F., Natsu D.]
A Thunderstorm to Start A Picnic to Finish by mirrorimage33 reviews
Erza and Lucy have gone on a trip, Happy tagging along, leaving Natsu alone in his house. What happens that's got him running to Gray? What does Gray do to comfort him? Feelings are revealed and- what kind of questions is Gray asking NOW? Read to find out! Pleaseread and review. T for mild swearing :)
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,107 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 12/30/2013 - Published: 12/28/2013 - [Gray F., Natsu D.] - Complete
Books and Warmth by CsillaDream reviews
"Natsu waited in line while excitement bubbled up inside him; he had spent a good portion of the night deciding what to have signed but in the end, he chose the book that started it all. The book that gave him something to look forward to after accidentally stumbling upon the title one day when he was helping out at his school's library..." [Autograph, Please - fic]
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,190 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/2/2013 - [Gray F., Natsu D.] - Complete
Jealous Much by CsillaDream reviews
Jealousy is something unhealthy in a relationship but it does happen; the key is what someone does with that feeling that determines if it crosses the line or not.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,252 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 12 - Published: 11/1/2013 - [Gray F., Natsu D.] - Complete
Love to Hate, but Hate to Love by kyouko68 reviews
Natsu goes down memory lane when he uncovers an old photo album. He looks back at the time before he and Gray's extreme ritvalry. Will this uncover old found feelings towards the ice mage? Rated for language.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,582 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 1/4/2013 - Published: 6/8/2012 - Gray F., Natsu D.
Babysitting Woes by JustPlainMemories reviews
After suffering from endless crying and putrid stenches all day, Natsu and Gray would make sure anyone who called babies cute and lovable bundles of joy in front of them would die a very miserable death.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,882 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/1/2013 - Published: 8/7/2012 - Natsu D., Gray F. - Complete
Why? by Cake-Addict reviews
I hate you. I.HATE.YOU. Why, why did you leave me alone? I fucking hate you!, he roared to the crying sky. I hate you..., he whispered, shoulders sagged as it continued to rain, soaking his clothes. Character death. Natsu x Gray!
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,252 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 19 - Published: 7/13/2013 - [Gray F., Natsu D.] [Loke/Leo, Lucy H.]
One Hundred Moments by CsillaDream reviews
One hundred moments was all it took for me to want you by my side /-/ re-write of 100 Ways NatGray
Fairy Tail - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 4,269 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 9/27/2013 - Published: 5/31/2013 - Gray F., Natsu D.
Life by Trostie reviews
"Life was cruel." Gray/Natsu oneshot/drabble, whatever you want to call it. Don't like it? Don't read it.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 329 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/31/2013 - Gray F., Natsu D. - Complete
Like Fire, Like Ice(Drabbles) by Trostie reviews
Isn't my title just so original? :3 Themed Drabbles on our favorite two boys, Gray Fullbuster and Natsu Dragneel, just because they're just too cute together. /Shounen-Ai, fluff, implied yaoi in certain drabbles. Rated T for all of the above mentioned, and minor-swearing. Click on it for more! DO IT! You know you want to...
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 5,089 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 6/14/2013 - Published: 4/13/2013 - Gray F., Natsu D.
The Personality Pill by Lunawerewolfy reviews
When Natsu eats a pill that changes his personality every 15-mins, Gray finds out how much he prefers Natsu's original personality. Fluff
Fairy Tail - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,372 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 6/2/2013 - Published: 5/28/2013 - Gray F., Natsu D. - Complete
5 Nights by CsillaDream reviews
Gray is dragged off to a frozen wasteland (or better known as a ski resort) by his mother; what happens on the first night that changes his opinion about the resort? And who is this strange teen he keeps meeting on the third floor? [a two-part fic]
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,145 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/10/2013 - Published: 4/6/2013 - [Gray F., Natsu D.] - Complete
So Cute by CsillaDream reviews
Natsu is in love with his senpai, Gray... Gray has already confessed to his junior! So what's stopping them from getting together? (It's short, I know... but maybe after all this stress is over - it can be more)
Fairy Tail - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 559 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/17/2013 - [Gray F., Natsu D.] - Complete
Assumptions by chippo843 reviews
Lucy went to search for her teammates for a mission that she found. Upon hearing rather 'naughty' noises that familiarly belonged to Natsu and Gray, she couldn't help become dumbfounded by it. However, what are the two mages really doing? (From the upcoming series - this is the one-shot version)
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 520 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 16 - Published: 2/14/2013 - Natsu D., Gray F. - Complete
Happy Valentine's Day Natsu by FairyTailFreak reviews
"Happy Valentine's Day. And by the way, I love you."
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,994 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/15/2013 - Gray F., Natsu D. - Complete
160 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »