Home Community Movies School of Rock My Favorite SoR Fics!
My Favorite SoR Fics!
Follow .
Focus: Movies School of Rock, Since: 09-15-04
Founder: writerdude3000 - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 1096
These are some of my all time favorite SoR fics. Some are mine hehe but most are stories that I really think are A ENJOY!

Something Just Broke by writerdude3000 reviews
HEAR THE SONGS! RATED TO BE SAFE. The president is dead. Shot in Palm Beach, her thieving husband is on the loose. And the presidents friends must re-unite after years of seperation to pay their respects. But the president isn't the only thing on their mi
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 10,338 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 7 - Updated: 5/17/2005 - Published: 8/10/2004
You Never Know by Pannalid reviews
Complete! What would happen if Dewey left, bandmates started quitting, all while the kids are at the height of hormonal rage? Summer's ready to pull her hair out, and things still aren't working with Zack... FreddyMarta & ZackSummer, PG-13 for language.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 41,943 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/28/2004 - Published: 6/28/2004 - Complete
Strange and Beautiful by Suicidal Mickey Mouse reviews
Just when the School of Rock members think things have finally calmed down and they can have normal lives, a new twist comes, by the way of an...admirer for Summer. Sequel to Watch Me Bleed. A ZackSummer fic. Complete.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,451 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 20 - Updated: 7/13/2004 - Published: 7/6/2004 - Complete
Watch Me Bleed by Suicidal Mickey Mouse reviews
Two School of Rockers share a secret about their homelives, and they've made a pact. What will it take to reveal the truth? A ZackSummer fic. Complete.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,690 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/3/2004 - Published: 6/28/2004 - Complete
Where To Begin by RaiFloyd reviews
Freddy and Katie like each other and they want to ask each other out. Only problem is they don't know where to begin. But with a little wish from a shooting star, and some help from Zack and Summer, can they finally be together? COMPLETE
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,702 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/27/2004 - Published: 5/11/2004 - Complete
The Reunion by Xo Miss Riley Xo reviews
COMPLETED! yet another reunion! will the band member's kids find love at a reunion only some wanted to go to? AND will this love be the start of a cat fight between sisters?
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 16,107 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 6/26/2004 - Published: 6/11/2004 - Complete
By Way of Rock by Carcanet reviews
So, before 'Mr. S.' came, the class was divided. Fights and arguements usually rose up. But then when Dewey came and formed the band, something else formed between the students. FK ZS
School of Rock - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 33,237 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/2/2004 - Published: 3/30/2004
Diary of Marta Levingston by xobadrhymer03 reviews
This is the diary of Marta, It starts one day before Dewey comes and turns their life upside down with the band. It is a sequel to my first story If I Only Had Love. So it leads all the way from 5th grade to the tour. Hope you enjoy it. FINISHED
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 38 - Words: 12,377 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 5/24/2004 - Published: 5/3/2004
Attack of the MarySue and Clichés! by Swimmerkitti reviews
I got sick of reading all the stupid stories with Mary-Sues and clichés. So sick of them that I combined the elements that appeared most often to write the most horrific story possible. Read at risk of losing IQ points. You have been warned!
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Parody/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,645 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 12 - Updated: 5/16/2004 - Published: 5/8/2004