Home Community Anime/Manga Trigun My Favorite Trigun Fics
My Favorite Trigun Fics
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Trigun, Since: 03-26-06
Founder: inkydoo - Stories: 62 - Followers: 11 - id: 30151
These are fics I like a lot. Some are long...some are short... Mostly VM, VMK, and every once in a while KM

Realization by alicehatter239 reviews
Oneshot! Vash and Meryl...well, it would seem like they were hardly ever on the best terms. Little did they know that they were both falling for one another, and when I say falling, I mean plummeting.
Trigun - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,071 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/5/2011 - Vash, Meryl - Complete
Who Rings The Black Funeral Bell by TrisakAminawn reviews
You choose your path, walk down it, and waste no time on hesitation or regret. But Wolfwood is beginning to doubt some of the steps on his path of betrayal. Can truth protect better than lies? And will Vash forgive him, even if it does? [Gen, no pairing.]
Trigun - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 14,596 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/11/2012 - Published: 6/1/2011 - Wolfwood, Vash
After the Fall by Girl.Interpreted reviews
Post-anime with a crunchy manga topping... Oh Vash, you didn't really think it was going to be easy, did you? What exactly are you planning to do about Knives? How about Meryl? Not much of a plan, huh? Well, this should be interesting.
Trigun - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 112,326 - Reviews: 324 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 161 - Updated: 5/24/2011 - Published: 2/4/2007 - Vash, Meryl
The Scent of Memory by Veleda reviews
Spoilers for up to episode 19. Meryl is doing an excellent job of forgetting Vash. Really. Vash/Meryl.
Trigun - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 741 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/28/2008 - Meryl, Vash - Complete
Double Fisting by Jaya Mitai reviews
Mangaverse, complete. This is a present for fellow author Inkydoo. She requested bipolar Vash, a little angst, and a hint of romance. Note the rating, you dirty, dirty people.
Trigun - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,554 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/8/2006 - Complete
The Favor by pottachu reviews
Meryl's high school reunion is coming up and with a sneaky idea from Wolfwood, she asks Vash for a favor. With Millie's minor help, the Priest works to bring Vash out of his romantic shell. Fun and humorous, but not TOO fluffy. COMPLETED.
Trigun - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 49,996 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 8/16/2007 - Published: 1/20/2006 - Complete
Heat Wave by AstroLatte reviews
Heat is said to affect a person's persona, making them agitated and uncomfortable. However, can it possibly make a person jealous as well? VxM
Trigun - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,819 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/31/2006 - Published: 8/24/2006 - Complete
Donuts Are Back! by J-Nettie Spaghetti reviews
Stand back, Trigun fans! The very thought of this might frighten you, but here me now and believe me later. VASH RAPPING to Baby Got Back, only it's not females he's talking about. NO! It's Donuts! A song parody to Baby Got Back by Sir Mixalot
Trigun - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 928 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/24/2003 - Complete
Family by Irena K reviews
A late night conversation
Trigun - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,183 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/16/2001 - Milly, Vash - Complete
Not Quite Right by Tekno Danish reviews
a wolfwood and vash fic--minus the yaoi (yes, you heard me). in the middle of the night, wolfwood wakes up to a familiar sound. kinda short, a one-shot, so just sit back and... read.
Trigun - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,606 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Published: 6/1/2002 - Complete
Into the Clear by deleria reviews
manga universe, more or less Meryl has decided to tell Vash her feelings and Vash doesn't react as well as he could have — but not to worry, he's going to try and fix things. Vash x Meryl COMPLETE!
Trigun - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,428 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/28/2002 - Published: 3/14/2002 - Meryl, Vash - Complete
Interjacence by Jaina reviews
Of donutmaking and other surpises. Sometimes the pivotal moments are the ones you don't see coming.
Trigun - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,183 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/15/2001 - Complete
Ashes to Ashes by Lirillith reviews
Spoilers. Another ep. 23 fic, this time from Meryl's point of view.
Trigun - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,773 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 11/16/2001 - Complete
Lionheart by Sango reviews
A man who constantly exhorts the value of peace and love to a world that only wants his death finally hears the words spoken back to him. After the end of the anime. One-shot.
Trigun - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,643 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 13 - Published: 4/17/2002 - Complete
Condensed Trigun by Sugar Pill reviews
A collection of drabbles and shorts, with both anime and manga references, no particular ships, or themes. Just whatever my twisted brain kicks out. Edited 2.20.2012
Trigun - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 33 - Words: 13,739 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/26/2007 - Published: 10/18/2005
Wait For Me by Rae-chan reviews
In a quiet moment, Vash contemplates his deepest feelings for a certain dark-haired insurance girl. Follows episode 19.
Trigun - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,544 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 20 - Published: 4/16/2001
Through the Door by deleria reviews
A brief Meryl & Vash moment from the Live Through episode. MxV
Trigun - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,875 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/7/2001 - Published: 6/3/2001 - Meryl, Vash - Complete
Biting My Tongue by EmpressGalaxia reviews
Rated for language. Meryl and Vash reunite after his time as Ericks. WAFF.
Trigun - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 917 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/21/2002
A More Perfect Union by greysw reviews
Meryl plans a hostile takeover of Gunsmoke, using Vash as her secret weapon. Knives would be proud.
Trigun - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,073 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 13 - Published: 7/12/2002 - Meryl, Vash - Complete
Night Vision by Arafel reviews
V/M Live Through fic. Meryl waits for Vash to come home after leaving him on the cliff. Angsty WAFF? WAFFy angst? You decide.
Trigun - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,854 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 14 - Published: 9/12/2002
An Exchange of Words by Suki reviews
Meryl thought she was heading to bed for a good night's sleep. Boy, was she wrong . . . a lot can happen during a simple exchange of words. [Vash and Meryl have a quiet moment]
Trigun - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,126 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 19 - Published: 6/11/2004 - Complete
Lost Technology by TeaRoses reviews
Short Vash x Meryl ficlet. What does Vash miss, and what does he have? Set after the anime, contains major spoilers.
Trigun - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 721 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/13/2004
Gunman's Absolution by J. Silver reviews
(Work in Progress, first fan fic…) “The reasons I had to stay mobile are no longer an issue. It sure would be nice to clear my name.” That wasn’t what Meryl had expected. “So you’re going to do what? Walk up to the Feds and ask nicely?”
Trigun - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,237 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/16/2004
Shattered by Sugar Pill reviews
What happens when everything you thought to be true was a lie? How much can someone endure before they break? One shot, dark fic. Edited 6.17.06
Trigun - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,111 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/31/2005 - Complete
Desert Sings the Blues by Tekno Danish reviews
With more than a century on his back, you've got to wonder how much of that time was spent alone.
Trigun - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,496 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/11/2006 - Complete
51 | Page 1 .. Last Next »