Home Community Books Harry Potter My Favourite Completed Harry and Luna Fanfics
My Favourite Completed Harry and Luna Fanfics
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 03-09-12
Founder: Arpad Hrunta - Stories: 238 - Followers: 14 - id: 98872
This community contains my favourite completed Harry and Luna fanfics. Only fics featuring Harry and Luna (usually, though not always as a couple) in a prominent role will be included in here, and this community won't feature Multi or Harem fics.

Just Friends by Ebony Bluebell reviews
Harry and Luna are going to that party as friends, and Harry learns to ignore what every else says. Slight Harry/Luna at the end
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 574 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/16/2014 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
diamond by peace for the night reviews
If Luna were a gem, she'd be a diamond. — Harry/Luna
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 339 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/16/2014 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
Desperate Measures by Delusional Musings reviews
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Partnerless days before the Yule Ball, and goaded by a bet with Ron, Harry rashly asks out the next girl he sees. The result is a date with the very strange Luna Lovegood. Written for Jessica (KeepCalmAndWriteSomething), my Secret Santa.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,498 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/8/2014 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
Confrontations and Realizations by Rohata reviews
Companion piece to TLK. Luna Vs. Hermione. Who will come out on top; of Harry.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,180 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 26 - Published: 2/8/2009 - Luna L., Hermione G. - Complete
Harry-Luna Holiday Fluff by theworldistoomuchwithus reviews
Another request on my blog, wherein Luna believes there is a conspiracy as to why no two snowflakes are alike, which I thought was an adorable idea. Written around Christmastime
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 294 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Published: 5/8/2013 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
Of Rain and Lemons by XSpike4evaX reviews
Luna surprised Harry during a walk on the beach at Shell Cottage.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,304 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/26/2013 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
Lilacs by XSpike4evaX reviews
Harry is busy wallowing in misery after Dumbledore's death and worrying about the next step forward. Will Luna have some words of wisdom and some superstitions to help him?
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,008 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/11/2013 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
Peeking Angels by XSpike4evaX reviews
When all his friends are talking about mother's day Harry sneaks off to be by himself and wallow in his own misery. That is, until he meets Luna who offers him a different way of looking at things.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,505 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/7/2013 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
Insanity by Tocka e reviews
Luna was not like everyone else, but Harry didn't exactly give a damn. It wasn't what was important.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 419 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/26/2013 - Luna L., Harry P. - Complete
Breathing Underwater by Winter Ashby reviews
[Drabble] [Repost] She loved him, because he was a boy named Harry and she was a girl named Luna. [Harry & Luna] AU 7th year - Hogwarts before the last battle.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 365 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/2/2013 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
Christmas Nargles by MuggleBeene reviews
The daughter of Harry and Luna Potter decides to use her father's invisibility cloak to see Father Christmas. But Diana Potter finds out that Nargles not only exist but help Father Christmas. Can she bring one home to her Mummy? Written as part of the Teachers' Lounge Holiday Exchange for Arpad Hrunta.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,790 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/2/2013 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
An Old Friend and New Discovery by keelhaulrose reviews
Harry and Luna are out searching for one of her off-the-wall creatures when they come across an old acquaintance, and Harry has learned he can never assume there will be a 'normal' trip with Luna. Exchange fic for LunaPotter99. EWE, rated for mild language.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,152 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/31/2012 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
Luna Lovegood and the Longitudinal Letters by Ember Nickel reviews
For Luna Romance Fest. The Association for Cooperation in Magical Emigration is concerned about a missing ley line. Harry doesn't think you can steal a ley line, but he's excited to accompany Luna on the search.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,771 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/26/2012 - [Luna L., Harry P.] - Complete
Of Thestrals and Lightning Storms by patronusmagic reviews
Birthday fic for SophyWald. Luna finds Harry in the forbidden forest, together, they discover something neither of them could ever have imagined.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,141 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/12/2012 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
Tending wounds by themockingjayxx reviews
'loony' Luna is hurting, she feels like she can't tell anyone. But there is always someone that cares, some one to tend your wounds? one-shot, please review!
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 703 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/7/2012 - Luna L., Harry P. - Complete
It's Nice, Having Friends by still kat reviews
Luna cures Harry of his rather distracting and depressing thoughts with her own brand of 'magic'. It's a girlfriend's duty to help her friends, isn't it?
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,616 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/29/2012 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
Of Time and the Snorkack by Wrexscar reviews
One moment you are 27 the next 9 again . What would you change after all everyone lived happily ever after didn't they? No pairings. A Luna Lovegood time travel tale. Read authors notes at the end of chapter 1. This leads into The Time of Consequences, consequences is abandoned. Consider this a dead fic.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 110,736 - Reviews: 359 - Favs: 429 - Follows: 478 - Updated: 10/18/2012 - Published: 11/2/2011 - Luna L., Harry P.
Luna and the Toaster by LiquidThoughts reviews
Harry receives a belated birthday gift from the Dursleys, of which his wife Luna takes quite a bit of interest in. [ONESHOT] [HUMOR/FLUFF] [HP/LL] [Rated T for small sexual reference]
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,942 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/17/2012 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
Understanding by The Original Horcrux reviews
""I don't want to," he said softly, "I don't want to go down there and see everyone's happy faces and I don't want people to congratulate me for killing someone."" - All Harry wants is for someone to understand.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,049 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/6/2012 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
Of Norklesvanian Hairdos and Being Sixteen by Syn2 reviews
Harry just wants to be left alone. Luna doesn't seem to notice. Harry&Luna
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,752 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/11/2003 - Harry P., Luna L.
The Real Deal by Beast of the Sea reviews
After the war, Harry relaxes in his new life. /Harry/Luna/
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 692 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/4/2012 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
Crazy For You - One Shot by RavenQueer95 reviews
Harry and Luna have a lot in common. "You're just as sane as I am..."
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,131 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/19/2012 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
Hiding Secrets From Blacks Is Never Easy by Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw reviews
The mistletoe scene in OotP goes a little differently for Harry. Sirius and Tonks find out, as does Remus. Luckily their caring instincts help. Harry-Tonks friendship, moderate Harry/Luna, and mild one-sided Tonks/Remus.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,036 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/23/2011 - Harry P., N. Tonks
A Good Day by blue artemis reviews
Harry finds an unknown creature and takes it to Luna. Warning: Ginny bashing.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 696 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 38 - Published: 2/20/2011 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
Who am I? by AmberLeeObsession reviews
Let's play a guessing game. I'm going to tell you my story and you have to guess who I am. Though, not many people know me. Only the people who don't think I'm loony. Very non-canon and slightly OOC. Originally for a fanfiction contest on facebook.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,175 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/31/2012 - Published: 6/23/2011 - Harry P., Luna L. - Complete
219 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »