Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 06-03-10
Founder: Lady Isabelle Black - Stories: 129 - Followers: 0 - id: 82077
Rachel.Jesse
Rachel. Mike
Rachel. Matt
Quinn.Jesse
Rachel. Blaine

You Want To What! by WestonFollower reviews
How do you tell your husband that you want to be the surrogate mother of your two gay best friend's baby?
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 560 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 8 - Published: 3/22 - [Jesse sJ., Rachel B.] - Complete
Mikel by WolfRave reviews
Mike and Rachel pairing, written for Gleek4Lyf who asked me to, if you like please review I own nothing but my laptop!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 31 - Words: 50,846 - Reviews: 450 - Favs: 311 - Follows: 243 - Updated: 8/14/2010 - Published: 2/27/2010 - Rachel B., Mike C. - Complete
Meet Me on the Equinox by Felicity Dream reviews
AU massive episodal rewrite. "He's the enemy! You can't like him!" Her lip quivered, but she stared back in resolve. "I can and I will." And she silently said goodbye to the first boy she ever liked. St. Berry developing relationship , Finchel tension, Puckleberry/Quinn friendship. Hiatus.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 31,352 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 201 - Follows: 272 - Updated: 9/13/2010 - Published: 3/31/2010 - [Rachel B., Jesse sJ.]
The Man Who Can't Be Moved by Christy C reviews
Jesse finds out about Finchel's engagement and makes a dramatic stand. Oneshot. St. Berry. Rachel/Jesse.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,135 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/15/2012 - Jesse sJ., Rachel B. - Complete
Stepping Stone to Stardom by Pinklove21 reviews
After her break up with Finn, Rachel needs to rethink what she's doing if she's ever going to get famous. And along the way, she figures out how she can and does do it. Brochel oneshot, my first Glee fanfic!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,086 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/10/2012 - Rachel B., Brody W. - Complete
unexpected arrivals by PrettyLittleVampGleek reviews
One night stands aren't Rachel's thing but one Brody Weston changed that… changed everything from the point when she got pregnant and when Finn came back.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,202 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 106 - Updated: 3/22/2014 - Published: 9/16/2012 - Rachel B., Brody W.
Coming Home by daylight-chan reviews
Rachel goes back home to Lima to visit the New Directions. Who comes with her?
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,317 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 8/25/2013 - Published: 9/25/2012 - Rachel B., Brody W. - Complete
Running by Princess-N-xoxo reviews
Shelbys back and Rachel runs. Running away isn't the answer but sometimes it turns out to be the best solution especially when it leads you to someone from your past. St. Berry, Pezberry and Kurt/Rachel friendships
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,052 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/7/2012 - Rachel B., Jesse sJ. - Complete
No Good Deed by northstar61 reviews
Jesse's intercession had tipped the scales in her favour. Would Rachel ever discover the part he'd played in her acceptance to NYADA?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,946 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 10 - Published: 5/24/2012 - Jesse sJ., Rachel B. - Complete
All This Time by BlueSunflower-RS reviews
A St. Berry short stories collection. #1.When Finchel had a fight after Rachel's choke, Finn asked Rachel to give up NYC and head to CA with him, but she stormed out and ran into someone who can mend her broken faith and the provoke the diva inside her. Will there be a third chance for their love story?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,500 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/21/2012 - Jesse sJ., Rachel B.
The One That Got Away by Dizzy88 reviews
After Rachel learns what Jesse did for her at Nationals and the real reason why she's just been accepted to NYADA she goes to thank him for what he's done, then we follow their journey from there.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 56,376 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 7/10/2013 - Published: 5/21/2012 - Jesse sJ., Rachel B.
Synchronized Melodies by Dreamin.of.Scotland reviews
This is the Glee you know and love, with a twist. A key change that ultimately revolutionizes McKinley High's New Directions for the better or for the worse? Klaine and Smytheberry endgame
Glee - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 46 - Words: 29,014 - Reviews: 248 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 148 - Updated: 5/2/2012 - Published: 3/23/2012 - Sebastian S., Rachel B.
It's Better To Forget by Charlie Baytes reviews
It all starts with this party that she didn't even really want to go to. And you know Rachel and parties, she just can't keep her hands off of those gay boys when she's drunk. AU. SmythBerry, Klaine, Puckleberry and Pezberry friendship.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,568 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 1/30/2012 - Published: 1/28/2012 - Sebastian S., Rachel B. - Complete
All We'd Ever Need by onceuponafanfiction reviews
When Sebastian Smythe transfers to McKinley, Rachel Berry is determined for him not to ruin all of the good things in her life. But could he possible be the best thing for her?Smytheberry.Klaine.Anderberry/Hummelberry Friendships.BEING REPOSTED IN PARTS
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 19,616 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 22 - Published: 1/31/2012 - Sebastian S., Rachel B.
Never Let Me Go by onceuponafanfiction reviews
Smytheberry and Klaine. "Some good friend of mine told me that people break each other's hearts every day; but when you can find someone who will mend your heart, you gotta hold them tight and never let them go. Promise me that you'll never let me go."
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,136 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 19 - Published: 1/14/2012 - Rachel B., Sebastian S. - Complete
Glad You Came by bookworm1993 reviews
"It's going to be okay…" Sebastian tried as he finally gave up. For such a small thing, her grip sure was unrelenting. He wasn't going to be escaping on his terms anytime soon. "No it's not." Sebastian rubbed his temple at least she was finally talking.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,882 - Reviews: 182 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 306 - Updated: 3/22/2014 - Published: 3/3/2012 - Sebastian S., Rachel B.
Some Secrets Are Worth Keeping by Inspired by Your Love reviews
Rachel/Sebastian: They both know that they're going to have to keep their relationship a secret for a while but they also know it's completely worth it. After all, not being together at all is worse than having to hide the fact that they're together.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,058 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 12/3/2014 - Published: 11/13/2011 - Rachel B., Sebastian S.
Blame it on Rachel Berry by The Hidden One reviews
Kurt's family obligations and dislike for Sebastian cause Blaine to attend a Warbler party accompanied by Rachel Berry. It's basically déjà vu, though, as Blaine is reminded that when alcohol and Rachel are involved, sexual orientation just doesn't matter
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,705 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 209 - Follows: 98 - Updated: 3/17/2012 - Published: 3/11/2012 - Rachel B., Sebastian S. - Complete
These Are My Confessions by kevinmcwanky reviews
Sebastian got tired of his old life, so when he is trying to finally come clean and to plan his future as a rising star in the City, there will be something that will get him and Santana attached to their old life... forever.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,647 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 8 - Published: 3/22/2012 - Sebastian S., Santana L. - Complete
You and I Have History or Don't You Remember? by kevinmcwanky reviews
When Sebastian finally gets tired of being the second choice on Santana's life, he confronts her in front of all the Glee club. But what does Santana has to say about it? Deny it or accept it? Songfic Sebtana one-shot.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,488 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/27/2012 - Sebastian S., Santana L. - Complete
I Don't Wanna Miss a Second With You by kevinmcwanky reviews
Sebastian goes to pay a little visit to Santana and her friends, threatening that he'll get revenge for the tape recording. Santana starts yelling at him, but Sebastian has the last word. Secrets that they both swore to kept might be revealed. Sebtana.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,273 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 12 - Published: 5/2/2012 - Santana L., Sebastian S. - Complete
Smolder by AriaEverard reviews
"You want to play a game, Smythe? Fine, let's play a game. Let's do this then." Sebastian Smythe and Santana Lopez didn't know how dangerous their little game really was. T for language and sexual content.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,190 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 8/30/2012 - Published: 4/16/2012 - Santana L., Sebastian S.
The Biggest Mistake by Christy C reviews
After Smooth Criminal, Santana and Sebastian have sex, shocking right? But while Santana expects this mistake to just fade into the past, but one little thing makes that impossible. The one little thing that's growing inside her stomach. Sebtana. DROPPED
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,124 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 125 - Updated: 7/29/2012 - Published: 3/3/2012 - Santana L., Sebastian S. - Complete
Threw a Wish in the Well by aaronlisa reviews
What if Blaine and Rachel took Artie's suggestion during rehearsals for West Side Story a little too seriously? Set during an AU Season Three, where things between Blaine and Kurt don't work after Blaine transfers to McKinley.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,172 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/8/2012 - Blaine A., Rachel B. - Complete
Matchel by WolfRave reviews
A Matt and Rachel fic, first one there was! :P now complete :D
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 22 - Words: 41,356 - Reviews: 234 - Favs: 230 - Follows: 160 - Updated: 6/16/2010 - Published: 2/11/2010 - Rachel B., Matt R. - Complete
117 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »