Home Community General My Future Reading List
My Future Reading List
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-16-12
Founder: GothicTemptress - Stories: 209 - Followers: 1 - id: 100248
For those that may have stumbled upon this community, this is just for my reference but you're welcome to watch/follow. I've been reading fanfiction since 1998 and have belonged here since 2002, so stories from many fandoms will be stored here - Just FYI if you're a reader looking for a bit of variety. ALL stories I chose to read in the future will be rated M unless highly rec'd. Sort by using the M category if this looks empty.

The Future Of Future by archy12 reviews
Man has always been in the quest of perfection. Dr. Isabella Swan holds the key. But then Edward appears, claiming he is from the future and demanding that she destroy her discovery. What will she do? (Inspired by the news of 'Designer Babies')
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,963 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 28 - Published: 12/1/2013 - Bella, Edward - Complete
The Last Miss Bennet by LJ Summers reviews
Mary Bennet, we read in Pride and Prejudice, lived a less secluded life after the marriages of her sisters. Did she rusticate a spinster forever? I choose to say she did not. Here, then, is a happy ending of two sorts for Mary Bennet. One-shot.
Pride and Prejudice - Rated: K - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,854 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 196 - Follows: 25 - Published: 10/19/2009 - Mary - Complete