Home Community Games Warcraft My Heart shall always be with you.
My Heart shall always be with you.
Follow .
Focus: Games Warcraft, Since: 01-15-11
Founder: 4master - Stories: 20 - Followers: 1 - id: 88832
This is a community for all Warcraft fics with Arthas Jaina pairings. Dosent matter if there is angst or hurt/comfort genre. The pairing is a must. Dedicated to one of the best ( would have been ) pairings in warcraft.

Taking Chances by NightElf13 reviews
What would happen if Jaina had spared Arthas in Icecrown Citadel? Jaina risks everything to discover the truth about the man behind the Lich King. *Story features Arthas, Jaina, and Varian Wrynn.
Warcraft - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 49,728 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 5/27/2013 - Published: 5/1/2011 - Jaina Proudmoore, Arthas Menethil
Memory Lane by I'm kinda drunk reviews
Some Arthas/Jaina in the Halls of Reflection. Ever wonder what they were really doing while you were fighting ghosts and wiping on Malric?
Warcraft - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,708 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/1/2011 - Published: 9/6/2011 - Arthas Menethil, Jaina Proudmoore
The Hidden Child by DruidOfPeace reviews
What if Arthas's entire life could be altered by the birth of his child? What would change? And how would it affect the entirety of Azeroth and beyond! Chapter 10 up! Work in progress!
Warcraft - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,471 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 3/28 - Published: 6/26/2011 - Arthas Menethil, Jaina Proudmoore, Lor'themar Theron, Sylvanas Windrunner
Acts of Sacrifice by DJ Quicksilver reviews
When Arthas first attained Frostmourne, he disappeared into the frozen wastelands of Northrend for weeks. What if he didn't succumb to the Lich King's voice? What if he followed it and ascended the Frozen Throne early, for a much more noble reason...
Warcraft - Rated: T - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,096 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 154 - Updated: 6/29/2013 - Published: 2/11/2011 - Arthas Menethil, Jaina Proudmoore
Just Go by Aisling Yinyr Ngaio reviews
"I'm sorry, Arthas. I can't watch you do this." As Arthas walks up the Frozen Throne, the voices of his past miraculously interrupted him from going any further. Or one voice, to be accurate. That of his heart that existed, Jaina. What does he do now?
Warcraft - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,001 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/5/2006 - [Arthas Menethil, Jaina Proudmoore] - Complete
Acceptance and Anguish by Aki Angel reviews
After waking from repetitive nightmares, Jaina goes for a walk to clear her head. Just when she thinks she's found the perfect spot, she has an unexpected encounter with the very same man from her dreams. Jaina/Arthas. T for suggested adult themes.
Warcraft - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,332 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/30/2008 - Arthas Menethil, Jaina Proudmoore - Complete
I Miss Him by Jakkani reviews
A short on Jaina and her unhealthy addiction to Arthas. R&R.
Warcraft - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 499 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Published: 1/6/2010 - Jaina Proudmoore, Arthas Menethil
The Fountain by Kaleidostick reviews
Jaina's wish.
Warcraft - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 786 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Published: 5/1/2010 - Arthas Menethil, Jaina Proudmoore - Complete
Jaina Menethil by LinkGirl reviews
What if Arthas still had feelings for Jaina after receiving Frostmourne?
Warcraft - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,148 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/19/2010 - Jaina Proudmoore, Arthas Menethil - Complete
Sussurros de Lordaeron by Tsu-gambler
Perante a impotência das raças de Azeroth, Nozdormu, the Timeless, se vê forçado a usar seu poder para o bem da existência de seu tempo. ... Lordaeron sussurra por Justiça.
Warcraft - Rated: T - Portuguese - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,696 - Updated: 7/8/2010 - Published: 6/21/2010 - Jaina Proudmoore, Arthas Menethil
Tribute to the King by Sheeks reviews
My blood lust cannot be sated no matter how many lives I take. I have fiery vengeance for those who infuriate me, and those who try to deceive me will face wrath worse than that of the King Himself.
Warcraft - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,443 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/16/2010 - Arthas Menethil, Jaina Proudmoore - Complete
WarCraft: The Reformation Book 1 Reign of Chaos by DayDream Jedi reviews
In another time and place, what would have happened if Arthas had not taken up the cursed runeblade Frostmourne? Who on Azeroth would have been capable of stopping him?
Warcraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,663 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/3/2010 - Arthas Menethil, Jaina Proudmoore
Bolvars Folly by Lord22 reviews
The battle at Wrathgate is about to commence, however the Lich King doesn't feel like fighting. A story of epic battles, harrowing adventures, and retcons that make the whole thing completely pointless. Chapter 8 is up. Humor fic.
Warcraft - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,838 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 1/19 - Published: 7/13/2010 - Arthas Menethil, Bolvar Fordragon
Guardian by Rikkamaru reviews
One-shot. This takes place after the Lich King dies. Jaina receives a new friend and protector in an unusual being. Arthas/Jaina.
Warcraft - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 991 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/25/2010 - Jaina Proudmoore, Arthas Menethil - Complete
Return of the Lich King by xXChildOfCalamityXx reviews
A tale of what possibly happened during the fall of the Lich King and why Arthas saw only darkness...Perhaps a particular vindictive general of Silvermoon wouldn't allow death to come so quickly. How will Jaina react to the possible return of her love?
Warcraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,619 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 13 - Published: 10/28/2010 - Arthas Menethil, Jaina Proudmoore
Arthas: The Last Bastion by Sargent S. Sarge III reviews
This is a tribute to all Arthas fans out there that like me did not like the way our champion fell. So this story is a tale of what could have been, with a single lesson taught to him early on by Uther. Giving him the ability to listen to his advisors.
Warcraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 981 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/16/2010 - Arthas Menethil, Jaina Proudmoore
A Paladins Fate by DMC9613
Before all this happened I was a Holy Knight, a warrior of the light, a Paladin. After the fall of Lordaeron I was stripped of my rank as a paladin and banished from their society, dishonoured by my family and shunned upon by my fellow people.
Warcraft - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,265 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/6/2010 - Arthas Menethil, Jaina Proudmoore
The Virtues of Teleporting by Lord22 reviews
Arthas learns just how much distance matters when you can teleport at will. Oneshot set before the Culling of Stratholm. I may find a way to continue it if people like. Reviews make the world go round.
Warcraft - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 971 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/23/2010 - Jaina Proudmoore, Arthas Menethil - Complete
Winter Veil together by Kittykata reviews
After the Lich King is killed, Jaina reflects on Arthas's death sadly.
Warcraft - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,310 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Published: 12/25/2010 - Jaina Proudmoore, Arthas Menethil - Complete
Warcraft: A Different Path by 4master reviews
What if Arthas was stopped moments before he took the blade of Ner'zhul? This is the alternate storyline about it. ArthasxJaina pairing, along with a different lich king. Read the story where Arthas continues his life as a human prince and later as king.
Warcraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 18,374 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 10/29/2011 - Published: 1/2/2011 - Arthas Menethil, Jaina Proudmoore