Staff positions available, do your job!
Staff Members:
Fireworksafterdawn
Starfall223
Starfish912
awesometwist
thecreator339

Luna's Downfall by thebigcrunchone9
What really happened that made Princess Luna become Nightmare Moon read and find out. This story will reveal the events that led to her transformation.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,372 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/12/2013 - Princess Celestia, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, OC - Complete
Sombra by thebigcrunchone9 reviews
This is my version of the origin story of Sombra it's a SombraxChrysalis fic.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,578 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/1/2013 - Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra - Complete
Discord's Past by thebigcrunchone9 reviews
This is my version of Discord's past and why he became the tyrant that he became. I thought of this after watching Keep Calm and Flutter On.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 686 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/1/2013 - Discord - Complete
A Paradox of Snowflakes by Friday Maria reviews
[ Humanized version] Jack Frost and Twilight Sparkle are two very different beings from other universes. He enjoys having fun while she would rather study and be holed up in her library. When Jack finds himself in Twilight's universe, will they both decide to give in to that strange attraction they feel for each other-despite the chaos in Ponyville that Jack is accused of?
Crossover - My Little Pony & Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,883 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 11/14/2013 - Published: 5/8/2013 - Twilight Sparkle, Jack Frost
An Extraordinary Family by elegant-reaper reviews
Nothing beats a good day with a story. A story about Tyra's family to be specific. What secret will it reveal?
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 619 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/7/2013
Tales of a Wizard: Flesh Masks by Applechip reviews
The vampires of the Red Court have found their way into a new and vulnerable world. Wizard Harry Dresden and Knight of the Cross Michael Carpenter chased after the creatures and now find themselves trapped in the same world the vampires are slowly taking. They must lend their experience to the local inhabitants if they are to fight off the growing horde, and the new Red King.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Dresden Files - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 26 - Words: 202,933 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 10/31/2013 - Published: 11/4/2012 - Twilight Sparkle, H. Dresden
The Elements of Harmony: The Next Generation by DiscordantPrincess reviews
Discord has returned after one hundred years, but things are completely different; the Mane Six is dead, and their descendents are now the bearers of the Elements of Harmony. Can our favorite draconequus deal with the changes since his last return? Rating may change in future chapters.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,388 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/23/2013 - Published: 11/12/2012 - Discord - Complete