Home Community TV Shows Veronica Mars My Own Veronica Mars Universe
My Own Veronica Mars Universe
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Veronica Mars, Since: 10-29-08
Founder: And The Moment's Gone - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 63541
An Archive of my Veronica Mars fiction that fit into the 'There and Back Again' Universe. Includes some Pre-There and Back Again fiction.

Monday Morning Therapy by And The Moment's Gone reviews
There were fifteen things on Mac’s to do list. None of them involved Dick Casablancas
Veronica Mars - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 736 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/31/2008 - Dick, Mac - Complete
Better Than Me by And The Moment's Gone reviews
If you're going down, you might as well make the most of it (missing scene from 2.1)
Veronica Mars - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,619 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/18/2006 - Logan, Veronica - Complete
See Dick Think by And The Moment's Gone reviews
Yes. Dick thought. It wasn’t a normal occurrence.
Veronica Mars - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,415 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/3/2006 - Veronica, Logan - Complete
What You're Saying by And The Moment's Gone reviews
And I can't hold the love tonight, it's too cold to feel. And I can't see the reason why I'm still here…
Veronica Mars - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,148 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/1/2006 - Logan, Veronica - Complete
There and Back Again by And The Moment's Gone reviews
On the first anniversary of Aaron Echolls death, Veronica and Logan decide to finally set their issues to rest, at the Echolls’ cabin, with six of their nearest and dearest friends.
Veronica Mars - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 87,566 - Reviews: 380 - Favs: 247 - Follows: 151 - Updated: 10/15/2008 - Published: 2/28/2007 - Duncan, Logan - Complete