Home Community Books Lord of the Rings Haldir Stories
Haldir Stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Lord of the Rings, Since: 01-26-12
Founder: Secretly-A-Fangirl - Stories: 15 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 2 - id: 98011
Stories with our favorite March Warden

So this is Middle Earth RUN! by RBandDJ reviews
some Marysuedome, tenth n eleventh walkers HaldirOC BoromirOC, two girls wake up in ME go figure and have to find a way to survive without losing their necks, or their sanity, question is, will ME survive them?
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 36 - Words: 84,252 - Reviews: 567 - Favs: 201 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 7/18/2006 - Published: 3/30/2005 - Boromir, Haldir - Complete
So…I’m Just Gonna Blame You… by RBandDJ reviews
Sequel to: So this is Middleearth RUN! Now they're back on earth, but not where they left. Wizards, love, and fate will entermingle, but will it last forever? Or perhaps...is it all a dream?
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 41,607 - Reviews: 205 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 12/17/2009 - Published: 7/18/2006 - Boromir, Haldir - Complete
So What Now? by RBandDJ reviews
Sequel to So...I'm just gonna blame you... Rhiannan and Danielle have been back for five years. Five days tell Christmas the fellowship lands at their feet. None of them remember the girls, and they have to get them back to Middle-earth...soon
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 18,541 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 12/23/2009 - Published: 12/18/2009 - Boromir, Haldir
HeartSong by Delphina2 reviews
Elienne, a young Elven princess living in Rivendell, meets the jaded Guardian of Lothlorian during a council of elves. He finds her charms amusing but then is reminded of why he swore off romance centuries ago.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 96,095 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 142 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 7/6/2012 - Published: 10/17/2010 - Haldir - Complete
Call of the Moon by Nebriniel Peredhil reviews
I loved my husband, I was a dutiful faithful wife. when my husband forgot our anniversary I was hurt but nothing hurt more than when I found out I was with child... I had gone to see him... but he was cheating with another woman... but as you know revenge is a bitch.I left, and I raised my son alone, and now he wants to ruin it all, not that I'd let him.T for safety Haldirmance-ish
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,909 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 10/16/2013 - Published: 8/21/2013 - Haldir, Celeborn