Home Community TV Shows StarTrek: Voyager My Very Best Of Voyager
My Very Best Of Voyager
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows StarTrek: Voyager, Since: 10-18-05
Founder: Sierra Janeway - Stories: 2 - Followers: 2 - id: 23309
This is the where I put my favorite Voyager fanfics. They must be the elite of the elite, the very best this site has to offer. [In my opinion....if you disagree, well, it's a free country.] If one of your Voyager fanfic stories gets into this C2, know that you have written an excellant story.

Anomaly by Sierra Janeway reviews
Having her young daughter with her aboard Voyager creates a complex set of responsibilities and challenges for Captain Janeway. They and the crew work at adjusting to life in the Delta Quadrant... New Chapter: 'Cathexis'
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 110,940 - Reviews: 222 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 2/1/2011 - Published: 2/15/2007 - K. Janeway, Chakotay
A New Beginning by Rachel Evans reviews
An early 21st century girl is somehow sent from her time to Captain Janeway's time after trying to commit suicide. PG13 for suicide content.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,789 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 9/29/2005 - Published: 9/26/2002