Home Community TV Shows Rizzoli & Isles My faves either you like them or you don't
My faves either you like them or you don't
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Rizzoli & Isles, Since: 10-27-09
Founder: Owens Ash - Stories: 293 - Followers: 0 - id: 75399
These are my favorites either you like them or you dont but give them a try

The Best Five Years by socks-lost reviews
Originally posted to Tumblr. Major, major fluff. Established relationship (married Rizzles) so a bit (a lot?) AU in that regard. In second person point of view. One-shot.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,110 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 20 - Published: 4/23/2013 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
On defense mechanisms and crying by freakybanana reviews
Post 3x10. One-shot. Our ladies wind down, and attempt to break down some walls in the process.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,725 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/11/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
Monitors by cherothehero reviews
A conversation heard over the baby monitor leads the friends to explore their feelings.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,055 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 14 - Published: 9/9/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
How Long Do You Want to Be Loved? by JoBethMegAmy. my homegirls reviews
tumblr prompt: "Wouldn't it be sweet if Jane confessed her true feelings about Maura to the baby while Maura overheard the conversation on the baby monitor?" I agreed that yes, it would, so here's my take on that. Fluffy one-shot!
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,908 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 142 - Follows: 47 - Published: 9/9/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
Baby Who? by TheFenixFDX reviews
"S-She left him to me...to us?" Maura motioned between her and Jane "Sounds like it." Angela answers. Jane and Maura deal with the new edition in their lives while emotions that were buried come bubbling to the surface. Chapter 2 coming soon. Sorry I took a break from this to finish Bring Me Some Water but I'm back starting 1/11/13
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,232 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 77 - Published: 9/5/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles
Coming to Terms by AdmHawthorne reviews
Jane has a conversation with Angela about her life. This starts with the reader entering the middle of the conversation. It's quick, Rizzles influenced, and a one shot.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,646 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 14 - Published: 9/4/2012 - J. Rizzoli, Angela R. - Complete
It's Written in the Wind by Satan-wears-prada reviews
Hope appears back in Maura's life and causes problem between her and Jane.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,783 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 9/9/2012 - Published: 8/6/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles
Babies & Butterflies by Bergslaw reviews
Jane makes a visit with a special little person in tow, to see Maura at work
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 922 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/2/2012 - Complete
Not Of Flesh And Blood by Snafu1000 reviews
Post 3X10. She knew as she spoke that she was no longer suggesting an option; she was voicing a decision. One that she'd made the moment five tiny fingers had gripped hers.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,757 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/30/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
A series of peculiar dreams by BadgebunnyUK reviews
Another take on the whole Maura and Jane left with a baby. Just a little piece of mushy fluff. Jane is having some odd dreams. Caution- u may get face ache from smiling or may just vomit depending on your personal capacity for sweetness. A one shot / maybe more. UPDATED- New chapter/ second one shot, whatever.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,414 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 11/27/2012 - Published: 8/29/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
Daydreams by saoulbete reviews
"Do you ever, y'know, imagine being a mom? Like, instead of playing fantasy wedding you play fantasy family?" Jane ponders what it's like to have a family after all the drama with lydia.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,632 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/6/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
Collision by MaryLouJan reviews
After a car crash involving Jane, it's up to Maura to fix the damage. Just read and then you know what's this about :-
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 41,363 - Reviews: 299 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 217 - Updated: 9/16/2012 - Published: 7/21/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
Cause we're friends, aren't we? by notsure2010 reviews
I didn't like the story of the girls' first meeting on the show, so I've been wanting to write something different for awhile now . . . here is the result! Will eventually be rizzles, and the rating may change to M.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,050 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 8/25/2012 - Published: 7/29/2012 - M. Isles, J. Rizzoli
The Rizzoli Kid by saoulbete reviews
This was quite possibly the worst way to end the worst day she'd had in a very long time. What the heck was she supposed to do? Set immediatly after 3x10
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 41 - Words: 79,334 - Reviews: 369 - Favs: 207 - Follows: 562 - Updated: 1/13 - Published: 8/16/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles
Remeber Me, I'm Here by MaFan reviews
Just a little add in for 2x10 Remember Me.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,641 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 8/16/2012 - Published: 9/16/2011 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
Simple by Laoise Potter reviews
His life will be anything but. Post 3.10, Rizzles babyfic. One-shot...?
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,811 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 43 - Published: 8/15/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
New Memories by cookingastory reviews
SEQUEL to New Life Jane and Maura adjust to their new life with their son, Daniel. How will he deal with what's on the horizon? "Family holds strong Daniel no matter what" Jane promised softly holding her son. Is the bond between this family unbreakable? Marriage, kids, Jo Friday and Bass? Disclaimer I own nothing blah. MOVED TO TUMBLR - LINK IN MY AUTHORS BIO
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,706 - Reviews: 204 - Favs: 168 - Follows: 376 - Updated: 11/16/2014 - Published: 8/15/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles
Happened Upon by Permanent Rose reviews
Three months later, Jane and Maura still have a baby.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 18,663 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 229 - Updated: 9/12/2012 - Published: 8/15/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
What do we do? by cherothehero reviews
Lydia's baby is welcome into the family
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 284 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/14/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
A Mother Always Knows by littlejunebug reviews
Last scene of 3x10 from Angela's pov
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 506 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/15/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
A Mother Always Knows by Satan-wears-prada reviews
Angela finally asks the pair the question that everyone else has been wondering. Why aren't they together?
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,157 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/10/2012 - M. Isles, J. Rizzoli - Complete
Taking the Plunge by JoBethMegAmy. my homegirls reviews
Oneshot AU, where a 14-year-old Jane Rizzoli accompanies her father to a very nice town on plumbing business. Maura's friend is excited at the prospect of eyeing Mr. Rizzoli's attractive son, but Maura finds herself much more intrigued by his alluring daughter. again: one.shot.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,855 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 25 - Published: 8/8/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
Going for Gold by halfpennythoughts reviews
I couldn't help myself! I'm sorry. Or I'm not. You tell me. Jane and Maura have a standing "date" to watch the Olympics. Eventual Rizzles. T only for a little mild language but it may get a boost in rating later on. I unfortunately make no money off of any of this. Enjoy!
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,905 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 8/13/2012 - Published: 8/6/2012 - M. Isles, J. Rizzoli
Take my Hand and Let's Run by MegannRosemary reviews
Maura needs to clear her head and so they run hand in hand to the water's edge...Rizzles.
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,422 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/5/2012 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles - Complete
In This Moment by A Night Owl reviews
A short one-shot set after 3x07. Maura is scared of losing Jane after another close call. Told from Maura's perspective. Possible spoilers if you haven't seen the episode. Rizzles. R&R!
Rizzoli & Isles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 626 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/4/2012 - M. Isles, J. Rizzoli - Complete
203 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »