Home Community Misc Web Shows MyMusicShow [Community]
MyMusicShow [Community]
Follow .
Focus: Misc Web Shows, Since: 08-05-12
Founder: PastelPanduh - Stories: 69 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 7 - id: 101983
A community for writers and fans of MyMusicShow. Since MyMusicShow doesn't have it's own character label, this will serve as an archive for all the MyMusicShow fanfictions.

The MyMusic Theory by The Night Owl Revolution reviews
Creepypasta. This is how MyMusic came to be...all through the imagination of a girl who just wanted some friends and a perfect world...
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,439 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/15/2013 - MyMusic - Complete
Satern 2: Forsaken by Secondhandmasters reviews
Satern 2 is the couple of Satan and Intern 2 :3 here's something I wrote for this very interesting couple in which satan sends everyone to hell for giving Intern 2 a hard time - u -
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,542 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/29/2013 - MyMusic, Tobuscus - Complete
Scene's Adventures in Her Dreams by FashionRox669 reviews
When Scene falls asleep during a meeting, she must find a way to wake up. But when it involves witches, Smurfs, porridge, dances, and spinning wheels, it might be a little harder than it sounds.
Web Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,445 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/7/2013 - MyMusic - Complete
Letters to an Unreplying Love for 15 years by The Night Owl Revolution reviews
Songfic of Vy2's 'Clingy Boy Sticking for 15 years' Letters to Scene were something Intern 2 wrote for the past 15 years. He didn't care if there was no reply but he wrote them anyway. He loved her and that was all that mattered, right?
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,795 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/3/2013 - MyMusic - Complete
Satern 2: No Such Thing As Happiness For The Devil by Secondhandmasters reviews
Satan tries to make Intern 2 fall in love with him in a mortal way, but what happens when he realizes that he can't have his happily ever after?
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,966 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Published: 7/31/2013 - MyMusic - Complete
Family Travels by fuafua reviews
The workers of MyMusic go on a long relaxing holiday, and spend some quality time together. I'll possibly end up writing about most of the ships, so don't you worry!
Web Shows - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,556 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/30/2013 - Published: 7/22/2013 - MyMusic
The Day Music Died by hrsgrl16 reviews
When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, the MyMusic team is forced to defend for themselves. Who will survive? Warning! Gore, and many feels(hopefully!) This is my first (published) fic, so reviews welcome!
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,426 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/23/2013 - MyMusic - Complete
Confession Rehearsal by fuafua reviews
"I'm sorry it's so sudden but I've liked you for a long time now!" You shouldn't joke around with stuff like love. ( ) Young!Techno & Dubstep
Web Shows - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 817 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 7 - Published: 4/1/2013 - MyMusic - Complete
The stupid little inked up pages by R3dHoodie reviews
When Scene gets in a bad accident, Intern2 promises to never leave her side. While in the hospital, he keeps a diary of all of his feelings, to keep him distracted, to keep him busy, and to keep him sane. This is that diary. Welcome to a story of paper cuts, romance, and the feeling of never getting left behind.
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 13,455 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 4/13 - Published: 3/18/2013 - MyMusic
Scene's Farewell by fuafua reviews
That one day. The day Scene could never forget. The day her parents died. TW: Self-Harm, TW: Depression. It does get better!
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,454 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/17/2013 - MyMusic - Complete
Sorry, It's Not My Language by Fall Out Toy reviews
A MyMusic fanfiction. To fill a the empty space at MyMusic during Techno's absence, Indie hires a girl who gets the name Dance. Let's just say that the new girl doesn't know much except how to party, and mess things up. Will Techno return? Dancestep, AKA Dance/Dubstep. Rated T because I use some bad language, and I don't want to get taken down. Fluff for now.
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,195 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/20/2013 - Published: 1/19/2013
Double Vision Bonus by KatTheAuthor
So, this is going to be a collection of all my bonus spin-off chapter's of Double vision, which aren't in the storyline but with the same setting and characters.
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 552 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/10/2013 - MyMusic
Double Vision by KatTheAuthor reviews
Intern 2 just wan't an ordinary life. No drama, no cameras, no devils. Just normal. But being on the show MyMusic is not a very good way to go about that normal life..
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 9 - Words: 7,832 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 3/10/2013 - Published: 12/8/2012 - MyMusic
Satern 2 by FanaticFangurl reviews
I don't really have a summary for this but... uhh... what happens in a bathroom stall, stays there? xD Just a little drabble I came up with about Satan and Intern 2. Enjoy!
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,274 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/19/2013 - MyMusic - Complete
I don't want to be your valentine! by The Night Owl Revolution reviews
It's Valentine's Day and Idol make sures everyone has one. When Intern 2 doesn't have one, Idol asks him and Intern 2 is so fed up with it: that he sings a song to tell her off. NOT Intern 2/Idol and Happy Valentine's Day!
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 768 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/13/2013 - MyMusic - Complete
MyMusic iPod Shuffle Challenge by Annabeth Everdeen reviews
This is my take on the MyMusic iPod challenge, and I will be doing one songfic per chapter. Some ships in future chapters will include Scentern 2, Indol, Techstep, Mina, and etc.
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,603 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/20/2013 - MyMusic
The Alternate End! by FashionRox669 reviews
Every episode of MyMusic has a first draft. Some are completely changed after that draft, and the finale is one of those. This is the original, never before seen script for the finale. (Note: This isn't actually the original script, it's just what I think should have happened.)
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,332 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/13/2013 - MyMusic - Complete
Shoulder to cry on by The Night Owl Revolution reviews
ONE SHOT. 'That's good for you. But you should be careful. He might break your heart.' Rayna thinks Matt's a total sweetheart and knows he'll pick her but when he chooses Madison over her, who will be her shoulder to cry on? NOT Rayna/Intern 2. Read Author's Notes to understand who Matt is.
Web Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,596 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/7/2012 - MyMusic - Complete
Maybe I won't be sad this Christmas by The Night Owl Revolution reviews
ONE SHOT SONGFIC. Inspired by Shane Dawson's 'Maybe this Christmas'. Scene is spending Christmas alone and is invited to the MyMusic Christmas party. Who notices her by herself? Intern 2 obviously
Web Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 693 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/21/2012 - MyMusic - Complete
White Lines and Lipstick by XxUnwrittenxX reviews
AU MyMusic Idol/Rayna... I'm so ashamed. Idol finally begins to realize how she truly feels about her bestie Rayna... just as Rayna begins dating Loco Uno. Idol is determined to try and stop feeling this way... or will she admit her true feelings. Idol/Rayna/Loco love triangle. Based off of a White Lines and Lipstick Idol vs. Rayna YouTube video I saw. Please forgive me.
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 945 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/6/2013 - MyMusic - Complete
50 Reasons: Scentern 2 Edition by Annabeth Everdeen reviews
"This is my proposition containing 50 reasons why you, the wonderfully Scene Norma Haish should date me, your fellow Intern 2, Melvin Munson." This is based on both the Percabeth and Puckabrina version.
Web Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,719 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/4/2013 - MyMusic - Complete
Best Friends Forever Together Again by XxUnwrittenxX reviews
MyMusic, AU, high school DubScene one-shot. Cole (Dubstep) and Erin (Scene) reunite after separating since kindergarten. Cole has developed a new way of looking at his old best friend, but will Erin feel the same way about him? DubScene fanfiction. Yes, I know, the summary sucks. Rated T for one use of bad language and my ever-so-reliable paranoia. R&R, please!
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 930 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/31/2012 - MyMusic - Complete
50 Scentern 2 One-Shots by XxUnwrittenxX reviews
xLil' Suga Babyx asked me for one-shots, and so I delivered one-shots! I'll be making 50 one-shots, maybe more if I get enough ideas! Leave any Scentern 2 one-shot requests in your reviews and I'll add them to the list! Made as requested, and also for an amazing 2012 on fanfiction! You guys are awesome! Rated T because I'm paranoid... DON'T JUDGE!
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,787 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 1/28 - Published: 12/29/2012 - MyMusic
The Outsider by XxUnwrittenxX reviews
AU MyMusic. Scene goes emo and decides to commit suicide. Intern 2 happens to stop by and try to stop her by admitting how he feels about her. Will she do it? Or will Intern 2 convince her to stay alive? Hint of Scentern 2 with a suicidal Scene. Angsty. VERY angsty. Leave requests in your reviews and I might write them for you! Rated T for suicide mentions.
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,125 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/20/2012 - MyMusic - Complete
Falling Into the Flames by WritingWithFreedom reviews
This is a MyMusic Show FanFiction. Meet Folk, the newest intern at MyMusic. She has been hired to work on the company's image, a big task. She meets all the staffers, and tensions already begin to rise. How will she fare at this odd company? Who knows!
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,303 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/23/2012 - Published: 12/16/2012
67 | Page 1 .. Last Next »