Home Community Books Morganville Vampires Myrnin Lovers
Myrnin Lovers
Follow .
Focus: Books Morganville Vampires, Since: 01-20-11
Founder: GigiHudson - Stories: 24 - Followers: 0 - id: 88957
For all stroies with Myrnin as either the main character or secondary character. For all the Myrnin lovers:)
Because crazy can be so damn sexy.

Fool's Misrule by Mon Petit Pierrot reviews
Sequel to Playing The Fool : He is as Janus was. Two faces. Two lives. Too many lies to count. He just prayed that he would be able to keep up the charade.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 540 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/11/2010 - Myrnin
Playing The Fool by Mon Petit Pierrot reviews
Ah, I expected you to say that also." He marked his place with the utmost care and closed the book, setting it on his lap. "I'm afraid I have to decline." This was the risk of the game, of daring to play against Bishop. formerly called 'Fool'.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,724 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/6/2010 - Published: 10/19/2009 - Myrnin, Bishop - Complete
Please by Flying Penguinz reviews
Myrnin can stand his insanity no more and he asks Claire for help.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,284 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Published: 7/28/2010 - Claire D., Myrnin - Complete
To the Stars and the Moon by Flying Penguinz reviews
After Claire passes out during Fade Out, Ada appears and speaks with Myrnin.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,467 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/13/2010 - Myrnin, Claire D. - Complete
Golden Rays of Light by Flying Penguinz reviews
Myrnin realizes he could be taking Claire's light. How does he react? Will he be able to let Claire leave, let the brightness that could be his walk away, out into the real world? Out of his grasp?
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,212 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/30/2010 - Claire D., Myrnin - Complete
Myrnin's New Assistant by Flying Penguinz reviews
How Myrnin and Claire meet. Kind of added some other ideas... Not really based off a real event that happened in Morganville, just how Myrnin got little Claire.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,052 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/27/2010 - Myrnin, Amelie - Complete
Sic Erat In Fatis by Flying Penguinz reviews
Set in Midnight Alley when Myrnin is locked in the cage Amelie put him in for Claire's safety.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,436 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Published: 10/24/2010 - Myrnin, Claire D. - Complete
Never To Return by Flying Penguinz reviews
Myrnin is with Claire in the lab during Ghost Town. Claire's situation reminds him of Ada. And a heartbroken man is never a stable man.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,141 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/29/2010 - Myrnin, Claire D. - Complete
Taken by Flying Penguinz reviews
After Myrnin and Claire create the new machine for Morganville. He sets the memory loss for three years, and he just forgets. Him and his struggles with remembering... or not.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,104 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/5/2011 - Published: 1/14/2011 - Myrnin
The Raspberry Seed You Can't Floss Out by Flying Penguinz reviews
Myrnin loves Darkwing Duck. He's watching an episode one day, and wants to be Darkwing for a game he wants to play with Claire. Crack fic... watch out. :D Inspiration from Lunamoon2012.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,646 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/5/2011 - Published: 12/11/2010 - Myrnin, Claire D.
Candle in the Wind by Flying Penguinz reviews
"Myrnin's skin was perfect in its flawlessness. There wasn't a scar on his body. But he was probably more hurt than any man ever to walk the earth." Myrnin experiences some unfathomably bitter nostalgia as he puts up with the ravings of his own mad mind.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 648 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Published: 3/4/2011 - Myrnin - Complete
Are Redheads Really So Bad? by Flying Penguinz reviews
Myrnin and Sam are scheduled a play date by Amelie.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 780 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 5/6/2011 - Myrnin, Sam G. - Complete
Hello, Ada by Flying Penguinz reviews
Years ago, Myrnin is constantly under the attack of the merciless beast of insanity. But always, Ada is there to save him.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 867 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/4/2011 - Myrnin - Complete
Best Friends Forevers by Flying Penguinz reviews
Because Amelie and Myrnin have been friends for centuries, she won't let him get away with sh-t.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 972 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Published: 6/22/2011 - Amelie, Myrnin - Complete
Crystalline Myrnin by Flying Penguinz reviews
Myrnin's hyped up on his crystal meds. Entirely crack. Do not take this seriously if you have a strong liking for story lines being similar to the books. Rated T for naughty Myrnin language... for shame. - I am Flying Penguinz and I approve this message.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 12 - Words: 15,745 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 11/10/2011 - Published: 7/27/2010 - Claire D., Myrnin
A Contract for Oliver by Flying Penguinz reviews
Myrnin gets really bored and goes to bother Oliver, making him a contract that says a bunch of stuff in minuscule writing that Oliver doesn't read through all the way. The hippie will learn the error of his non-reading ways soon.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,843 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/7/2011 - Myrnin, Oliver - Complete
The Secret Sword by Flying Penguinz reviews
Claire and Myrnin are in the attic of the Glass House when they find an old broadsword Myrnin and his friend made long ago. Beware: Cheeseyness ahead.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,657 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/29/2011 - Claire D., Myrnin - Complete
Sand The Colour Of The Rainbow by sydneysages reviews
Myrnin arranges a little game for everyone to play, for Amelie's birthday. What does everyone get and how do they get it? Crackfic. Myrnin, Amelie, Oliver, Sam, Claire, Michael and... Shane.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,141 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/29/2011 - Myrnin, Amelie - Complete
Fragile Web by sydneysages reviews
ClairexMyrnin. Problems occur every day, and it's just unfortunate that this one threatens Claire's life. All they have to do is find a dead man. How hard can it be? CLYRNIN /Now Finished
Morganville Vampires - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 25 - Words: 87,293 - Reviews: 280 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 5/22/2013 - Published: 5/1/2011 - Claire D., Myrnin
Struggles With What's Right And What I Want by sydneysages reviews
ClaireMyrnin He's her soulmate, the one that she is meant to be with, but the pulls to the other side are intoxicating. She's not strong enough to resist them...and, like an angel, she falls. Complete, sequel to follow.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 68 - Words: 211,102 - Reviews: 574 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 2/17/2012 - Published: 12/26/2010 - Claire D., Myrnin - Complete
Mosquitoes Galore by sydneysages reviews
Myrnin is bored. So he decides to modify some mosquitoes and set them on an enemy. Crackfic. Thanks to LunaMoon2012 XD R&R please XD
Morganville Vampires - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,470 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/5/2011 - Myrnin, Oliver - Complete
Can't Catch Tomorrow by GigiHudson reviews
One-shot. A little bit of Myrnin's past, including his first steps into Morganville. It kinda just glosses over his past and focuses on his travel to Morganville.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,067 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/26/2011 - Myrnin, Amelie
A story about Myrnin,Oliver,Amelie,and all others by NothingnessAlchemist reviews
I got tired of searchin Amelie nothin comin up so I wrote this.*I WENT BACK THROUGH AM REVISIN THE CHAPS.I'M FIXIN ALL MISTAKES;PM ME IF U FIND ANY I MISS.REREAD THROUGH IT-IT SHOULD MAKE MORE SENSE WHEN I FINISH AND SOME STUFF WILL BE BETTER EXPLAINED.*
Morganville Vampires - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 14,851 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/9/2011 - Published: 3/29/2010 - Amelie, Myrnin - Complete