Home Community TV Shows Glee NIFF
NIFF
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 05-27-12
Founder: NiffLoverBoy - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 100485
I'm a passionate AND dedicated reader. And I just love Niff so please if you'd be so kind to post your story for me to read I'd love you forever... I'm Puertorrican so consider that as a friendship deal! XD #nifflers

Straight Camp by foraworldundeserving reviews
"Welcome to Wildwood Springs Health Camp! Today begins your journey into finding yourself - casting aside the old and embracing the true!" Otherwise known as Brainwashing Camp. Nick/Jeff, Klaine, AU. COMPLETE.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 20 - Words: 138,520 - Reviews: 1261 - Favs: 812 - Follows: 610 - Updated: 1/8/2014 - Published: 8/22/2011 - Jeff, Nick - Complete
Just Friends by embrace-the-deception reviews
They've been best friends for as long as they can remember - then one question challenges and changes everything. This is Nick and Jeff's story spanning their final two years at Dalton - full of insanity, friendship, family and love. Niff. Ch36: Niff is back at Dalton and the homework's piling up. But at least they've got the unveiling of the new Council to look forward to...right?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 36 - Words: 110,250 - Reviews: 356 - Favs: 162 - Follows: 209 - Updated: 1/20/2013 - Published: 8/10/2011 - Nick, Jeff
Shattered Silence by embrace-the-deception reviews
Two friends torn apart by a plot to take down the Capitol. Bitterness fuels a plan to humiliate the tyrants and ruin them. But when Jeff, twisted by hatred, reunites with a broken Nick, his whole world begins to fall apart. Niff.
Crossover - Hunger Games & Glee - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 22,321 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 10/14/2012 - Published: 3/6/2012 - Jeff
Stolen Kisses by xShannan reviews
Nick discovers that love can be found in the most unlikely places. Jeff is the schools hockey captain. Nick is the schools nerd. Events spiral out of control when secret kisses are caught and gossip spreads like wildfire. Rated T for later chapters!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 21 - Words: 65,146 - Reviews: 210 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 139 - Updated: 7/23/2012 - Published: 2/19/2012 - Nick, Jeff