Home Community Movies Newsies NML Newsies Mailing List
NML Newsies Mailing List
Follow .
Focus: Movies Newsies, Since: 01-10-07
Founder: Morning Glory Conlon - Stories: 86 - Followers: 22 - Staff: 5 - id: 41025
Here you can find fics written by members of the Newsies Mailing List! Please send me or one of the staff a message if you'd like your fic up here. Everything is welcomed from slash, mary sues, crossovers, parody, oneshots, and anything else you can think of. Only rule is you have to be a member of the NML to have your fics up here!NML http:movies.groups.

FAME! by Sweet Tart Mush's Goil reviews
Based on the 80's tv show FAME! A group of teenage performers attend the School of the Performing Arts in New York! Complete with our lovable Newsies and some original characters! Rated T just in case.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,090 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/9/2007 - Published: 2/2/2007
The Worst Way to Retaliate by kryscrossed reviews
I glared out over the dirty water, ignoring the calls and splashes of my fellow newsies, who were playing in the harbor. I didn’t play in the harbor. Why? Because I’m Spot Conlon, that’s why.
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,129 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/15/2007 - Spot C. - Complete
Forgotten Children by kryscrossed reviews
New York was a city of forgotten children. Invisible to the wealthy unless they needed their shoes shined, or the morning news. This is the story of a wealthy girl and a forgotten child, whose paths crossed in a way that would alter their lives forever.
Newsies - Rated: K - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,762 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/19/2007 - Complete
Real Love: The Forever Kind by kryscrossed reviews
Elijah and Hannah had a love that most people envied. It wasn't the perfect life, but it was the perfect love. When haunts from his past start showing up in Elijah's life, he starts to loose his grip on the things he cherishes most in life.
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 26,734 - Reviews: 166 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/22/2008 - Published: 1/28/2007
Nutshell: A Short Fic by Bittah reviews
Realistic twist on life today with a delirious bit of Newsies added in.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,799 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/6/2002 - Spot C. - Complete
Prejudice by Bittah reviews
It’s unfair this life, this place called New York. I don’t even remember the country I was born in, but that doesn’t stop them from calling me a dirty Pole, a damn Jew. All I remember are these filthy streets of New York.
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,321 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/22/2007 - Published: 1/31/2007 - Boots - Complete
Cobra by Skarsgaard reviews
When David and Specs get chased into Cobra's territory, Sugar Hill, Harlem, they cause a all out borough war. R&R. Dumb summary I know. Rated T just in case.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 33,207 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/9/2008 - Published: 11/9/2006
Holiday Pride by Holiday reviews
Holiday and Bumlets don't get along. Will Kloppman's Secret Santa idea help? Please R&R
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,581 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/28/2007 - Complete
Welcome to NHS by Queen Kez the Wicked reviews
Dealing with a strike is NOTHING compared to the trials of high school. Set in present time, the Newsies have to cope with all sorts of unspeakable horrors...Popularity, exams and school lunches, oh my! Ch.9...Swifty gets in trouble and the POV changes!
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,655 - Reviews: 234 - Favs: 23 - Updated: 7/12/2003 - Published: 12/10/2002
One Night Stand by Queen Kez the Wicked reviews
Each chapter is a DIFFERENT one shot.. newest addition: PieMush fluff from the Refuge summer secret slash. For Dragonfly.
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,881 - Reviews: 38 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/11/2007 - Published: 3/5/2003 - Complete
Epic by Queen Kez the Wicked reviews
COMPLETE. Racetrack doesn't interfere with the affairs of others. So why does he agree to take Dutchy to the Dark side of New York City on an impossible mission? Why does he care what happens to Specs? He's seen it before. He's seen it all.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Suspense - Chapters: 27 - Words: 84,038 - Reviews: 268 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/26/2007 - Published: 6/22/2005 - Racetrack H., Dutchy - Complete
Racism by truemizzie reviews
A fight on New Year's Eve puts two Manhattan Newsies in danger on the first day of the new year. One Shot.
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,391 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/3/2005 - Boots, Mush - Complete
Jake by truemizzie reviews
It was as close as he could get to Jack without being obvious. Oneshot.
Newsies - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 601 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/30/2006 - Jake, Jack K. - Complete
Choice and Reason by truemizzie reviews
Racetrack has a difficult decision to make. Blink remembers why.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,407 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/29/2006 - Racetrack H., Kid Blink - Complete
Best Friends by truemizzie reviews
I spent a month there one night. In David's mind, this was nothing but a joke. In Jack's, it was a memory that he knew only three people had really known.
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,802 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/6/2006 - Boots, Spot C. - Complete
Not Right by truemizzie reviews
Snitch and Itey talk. Slash ficlet.
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 151 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/8/2006 - Snitch, Itey - Complete
Just My Brother by truemizzie reviews
Racetrack noticed that Snipeshooter was losing the battle painfully. He grinned. OneShot.
Newsies - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 669 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/10/2007 - Racetrack H., Jack K. - Complete
Literature by truemizzie reviews
Jack is old. He reads. Please read and review.
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 997 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/18/2007 - Jack K., Sarah J. - Complete
Jekyll and Hyde by truemizzie reviews
It's not a tragedy. Kid did this to himself. Blink is bipolar.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,310 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/24/2007 - Racetrack H., Mush - Complete
Polly's Story by truemizzie reviews
A story of social status, sexism, and everything else that affected New York during the Newsies' Strike. Discontinued.
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,191 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/26/2007 - Published: 1/11/2006 - Mush, Skittery
Obsession: Cuts like a Knife by stress reviews
Spindle Scott, head of the newsgirls in Queens, wanted nothing more than Rip Divenize's affection. All Rip was after was Jessa Rhian's love and obedience. And Jess... she just wanted to sell newspapers. When Rip's attention becomes too much, Jess flees Far Rockaway in favor of Manhattan where, with the help of her new friend Jack, she discovers she doesn't have to be afraid.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 27,595 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/15/2014 - Published: 8/18/2006 - Jack K.
Never Enough by stress reviews
In 1921 New York, the Manhattan Mob and the Brooklyn Boys ruled the city. After a brief war there was peace but it was never enough to create trust. All it took was one night – and one gunshot – to shatter that illusion. [a take on Romeo & Juliet]
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 54,751 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 2/3/2007 - Published: 8/31/2002 - Jack K., Spot C.
How the Newsie Got His Cap by Seaver42 reviews
“Well kid, you don’t just get a hat. You have to earn it.” Not true. Blink was taking advantage of the kid's innocence now, but hey, he’ll grow out of it soon enough. May as well have fun with it. OneShot
Newsies - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,865 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Published: 1/21/2007 - Complete
Tillie Shakes by yorozuyagaren reviews
Whistler finds a girl in an alley, and ends up bringing her home. Not your average romance, possibly a sign of the apocalypse. Rated for Whistler's mouth. FINISHED!
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,052 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/22/2007 - Published: 5/22/2006 - Complete
It's just a wound by Knots reviews
What happens when a wound forces a certain leader to reevaluate his life?
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 4,808 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/12/2007 - Published: 10/18/2006 - Jack K., Spot C.
74 | Page 1 .. Last Next »