Home Community Anime/Manga Shugo Chara! Nadeshiko/Nagihiko
Nadeshiko/Nagihiko
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Shugo Chara!, Since: 09-08-08
Founder: Ayuki Ame - Stories: 10 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 3 - id: 62219
Nadeshiko/Nagihiko Fanfics ^^

What kind of boy does Amu like? by MegamiTenshiHime reviews
Yaya asks one simple question 'What kind of boy do you like' No girl can guess what kind of boy Amu likes but can a certain crossdresser change that? NAGIAMU
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 774 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 16 - Published: 7/11/2010 - Amu H., Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F. - Complete
Reconnected by NadeshikoNagihiko95 reviews
Amu already misses her best friend that moved away; now she has to move away from the rest her friends, but there will be a surprise in store for her when she arrives to her new school. Sorry, I'm not good with titles...or descriptions. My first fanfic :D
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,921 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 5/26/2011 - Published: 7/11/2010 - Amu H., Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F. - Complete
She'll Faint by Uncertain Anonymous reviews
Nagihiko finally makes up his mind to tell Amu the truth about Nadeshiko.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,067 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/5/2010 - Amu H., Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F. - Complete
He'd have liked to've kissed Nadeshiko by MistressFi reviews
A different take to revealing Nagihiko's identity from where Kukai stands because heartbreak hurts.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,972 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/20/2009 - Published: 12/5/2009 - Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F., Kūkai S. - Complete
Overflowing Hidden Emotions by tokiya-kun18 reviews
/Edited/ She never knew she was too late. When she finally realises it, he was no longer there. It's all because of her ways... acting differently from her usual self. She wants to see him again... Nagihiko/Amu -Two-Shot-
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,532 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/18/2009 - Published: 8/7/2009 - Amu H., Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F. - Complete
The Cootie Catcher by peachpouch reviews
Yaya has a cootie catcher, a folded paper that predicts who you’ll share a kiss with. Amu thinks it’s stupid and no big deal, so she plays along with it. But when the paper ends up reading “Fujisaki Nagihiko”… Well, here come the second thoughts.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,289 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/13/2009 - Amu H., Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F. - Complete
God Bless The Broken Road by XYNDiCATE reviews
Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars. Pointing me on my way into your loving arms. This much I know is true. That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you. NagixAmu. Oneshot/Songfic/Fluff
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,290 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/13/2009 - Amu H., Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F. - Complete
The Man Who Can't Be Moved by XYNDiCATE reviews
Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be xxNAGIMU songfic.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,579 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/12/2009 - Amu H., Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F. - Complete
Bad Girls by SimplyWhimsical reviews
Rima Mashiro has lost her boyfriend to a popular supermodel…now together with her closest friends she plans to win him back but what happens when an old love resurfaces and the flame rekindles?
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 29,705 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 5/23/2009 - Published: 12/27/2008 - Rima M., Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F. - Complete
Yume Yume Island! by desukashuri reviews
The guardians get invited to be on a reality game show! Besides the crazy challenges, and the heating competition, they are able to find some love! but things can get a bit crazy between 10 teenagers on an island alone
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 33 - Words: 62,887 - Reviews: 321 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 1/4/2010 - Published: 11/25/2008 - Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F., Rima M. - Complete