Home Community Books Chronicles of Narnia Narnia's Greatest
Narnia's Greatest
Follow .
Focus: Books Chronicles of Narnia, Since: 06-20-06
Founder: Dont-Stop-Believin - Stories: 43 - Followers: 28 - Staff: 8 - id: 33455
All of the best incest fics from Narnia. Find all your favourites here!.It's here people, get used to it!,

The Leather Bound Journal by LucyCrewe11 reviews
It has been eight years since 1949; Susan isn't doing well. She can't remember much, she's forgotten everything, not only Narnia. So Peter reads to her. He reads to her and she remembers. AU. Peter/Susan
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 21 - Words: 49,949 - Reviews: 209 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 4/13/2009 - Published: 3/9/2009 - Peter Pevensie, Susan Pevensie - Complete
A Miracle by The Writer0214 reviews
This is not a PeterxSusan fic. No incest. Purely sibling fluff. Susan dies, and then comes back to life. Yeah, I know. My summary sucks, bigtime. But trust me. Read it. I promise, it's more interesting, when you read my story. Please read & review. Thanks
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,600 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/11/2008 - Peter Pevensie, Susan Pevensie - Complete
A Chain We'll Never Break by EponinexEnjolras reviews
Everyone has their secrets, and it was no different with King Peter the Magnificent or Queen Susan the gentle. Slight twist later in the story. PeterxAdopted!Susan No flames about the pairing, please! Chapter 12 up!
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 11,408 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 6/28/2009 - Published: 4/8/2007 - Peter Pevensie, Susan Pevensie
I Didn't Want To Love You by Tenbuke reviews
He didn't remember falling in love with her, only just realizing that he was in love with her. Peter can't sleep and its Susan's entire fault. Peter/Susan, set during the Golden Age after LWW
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 23,736 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 6/25/2008 - Published: 5/28/2008 - Peter Pevensie, Susan Pevensie
It Was Always There, Just Never Spoken by Skabooom reviews
Prince Caspian. Movieverse. A week before the return to Narnia, Peter returns to his school dorm banged up from yet another fight. Edmund, tired of Peter getting hurt, tries to help him, but his brother denies aid. Why? Peter/Edmund oneshot.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,824 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/20/2008 - Edmund Pevensie, Peter Pevensie - Complete
A Good Night's Sleep by fadedmystery reviews
He doesn't know why he comes here every night, just to watch her sleep.... PeterSusan. Don't like, don't read. You have been warned.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,312 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/30/2007 - Peter Pevensie, Susan Pevensie - Complete
Gentle Secret by KibumiWong reviews
A new enemy, a new battle...a new feeling.bad summary, I know A PeterxSusan, don't like, don't read it, it's simple!Sooo nervous! My first fic in English! please review!
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,320 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 5/31/2008 - Published: 11/8/2006 - Peter Pevensie, Susan Pevensie
the Back of the Wardrobe by marieken reviews
Susan always felt in a different, indefinable way about Peter. When he tells her that he is adopted, that feelings clear up.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 41,274 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/6/2006 - Published: 4/17/2006 - Complete
My Last Breath by Black Moon White Sun reviews
[Oneshot]Peter is just about to die when he remembers Narnia and what kind of relationship he had with Susan. [From Peter's PoV. PeterSusan with slight SusanCasian.]
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,982 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/16/2006 - Peter Pevensie, Susan Pevensie - Complete
Rogue Warrior Chronicles by SubOrbital reviews
This is a Just and Magnificent sideseries. Takes place during the final chapter's timeline of Volume 1. This is a PeterEdmund implied fic. Contains SLASH and INCEST. If you don't like, don't read. Edmundcentric.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 23,030 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 10/5/2006 - Published: 8/1/2006
That Which Lingers by Ria reviews
Edmund can never forget that which lingers just under the skin, just below the surface. It haunts every thought, every move, every decision. He will never forget all that he has done in the name of his justice. [preslash: EdmundPeter]
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,499 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/2/2006 - Complete
Sweet Dreams by SugarHighNutcase reviews
Peter has a nightmare. Who will comfort him? Oneshot. Read and review.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 839 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/9/2006 - Complete
Heart in a Headlock by gryffindors x reviews
It seemed that no matter what Edmund did to her, Lucy always forgave him, loved him, and took care of him. He had her heart in a headlock. Moviebased, slight angst, and full of incest. Not a fan? Then don't read it.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,924 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 15 - Published: 10/14/2006
The Return by Bobby-Rogue-Kitty-Colossus reviews
MOVIEVERSE. What Happens when the Children return from Narnia? is there a need to go back?
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,287 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/6/2006
Goodbye and Hello by AliceBellaShip reviews
Its bout how Susan finds out that she isnt one of the Pevensie children and how she is sent to live with her real mother. when she comes back for a visit the gets into narnia and peter and susan get together. it will take a while to finish cause of school
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,651 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/9/2007 - Published: 9/1/2006
All Over Before by Springfall reviews
Edmund watches and waits. Drabble: PeterEdmund, PeterSusan.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 392 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Published: 7/25/2006 - Complete
My Other Half by star.everlasting reviews
[Oneshot] She knew Lucy would always have Edmund there to comfort her or to help her. But her other half was gone. [RATED FOR SAFETY,INCEST]
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,536 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/30/2006 - Complete
Susan by Ephemeral Dream reviews
Maybe Susan does remember. And maybe that's the real reason she's turned away from Narnia. Some PeterSusan incest. Don't like, don't read, don't flame. Simple, no?
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,987 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/25/2006 - Published: 6/30/2006 - Complete
Goodnight, Susan by ronniekins77 reviews
Peter is the one Susan goes to when she has nightmares.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,606 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 8 - Published: 3/20/2006 - Peter Pevensie, Susan Pevensie - Complete
Blue by ronniekins77 reviews
Peter has always loved the color blue. Peter/Susan, warning: incest.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 539 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/6/2006 - Complete
Remembering Narnia by love-ends-with-hope reviews
“Father Christmas!” she exclaims. “Now, Peter. You can’t possibly believe that. A world inside a wardrobe, a faun, talking beavers. And now, Father Christmas! I was right all along, it was a dream.' Susan forgets Narnia, Peter tries to make her remember.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,387 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/22/2006 - Complete
what no one knows by viennacantabile reviews
he still dreams of her, sometimes, and he wakes clutching his throat, gasping for air. because when he is with her, his chest tightens and his mind frosts and he cannot breathe. Ch. 1 Peter/Susan, Ch. 2 Edmund/Jadis. Proceed with caution, please.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,340 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/26/2009 - Published: 1/24/2006
Call Back Yesterday by freeze1 reviews
Even as King, Edmund is slightly withdrawn from the rest of them. Lucy tugs him back in. EdmundLucy, with slight PeterSusan and TumnusLucy.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,090 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/15/2006 - Complete
Stolen Glances by The O.C. Addict reviews
Stolen glances and wondering thoughts. [PeterSusan]
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 717 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/6/2006 - Complete
Take My Breath Away by star.everlasting reviews
songfic. Susan, Peter, and their feelings. sweet little incest fic. i WARNED you, though flames are welcome. just dont expect a nice response.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,238 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 13 - Published: 8/7/2006 - Complete
37 | Page 1 2 Next »