Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Naruto AU's
Naruto AU's
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 06-03-07
Founder: bxbyaoifan - Stories: 1,189 - Followers: 41 - Staff: 6 - id: 46604
heres a place where Naruto is superpowered, bloodlined, timetravel, genius and all the goodstuff of naruto is found. yaoi and het. accecpted, but mostly yaoi

Shiki Fujin by Tirielle reviews
The seal was supposed to seal away the demon at the cost of his own soul. And that's what happened. Really. Does the details honestly matter that much?
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,926 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 432 - Follows: 492 - Updated: 6/7 - Published: 1/25 - Harry P., Naruto U., Minato N.
Fire Rebirth by Nanosilver reviews
Obligations, expectations, all made heavier by a young village standing on shaky legs. The gigantic construct that is the Clan is greater than I, and failure is not an option. I am headed for greatness - provided the world doesn't come crashing down on me before I get there. /OC Self-Insert, slightly AU, Manga Spoilers
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 96,485 - Reviews: 288 - Favs: 781 - Follows: 892 - Updated: 7/8/2013 - Published: 3/16/2013 - Madara U., Kagami U.
Elder sister by a DUMB girl WITH a COMPUTER reviews
I hoisted Gaara up off of the ground impatiently and knelt down to his eye level "Next time someone picks on you, don't get emotional and lash out at them, come and get me and I'll handle it for you, got it?" I asked. He sniffled a bit, then grabbed my sleeve in a death grip and nodded silently. I ruffled his hair "Good, now let's get outta here before Yashamaru throws a hissy fit"
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,252 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 223 - Follows: 316 - Updated: 6/3 - Published: 2/5 - [OC, Shikamaru N.] Gaara
Breaking the Curse by Jalen Kun reviews
"Heh, get real, Sakura. As an Uchiha, it's a given that I'm naturally smarter than you." - "Naruto-kun, just know this. As an Uchiha, I simply cannot steal and wear one of your orange jackets." - "Psst! Sasuke-chan! When are we gonna have them address us by Uchiha-sama?" Uchiha Kai. Breaking stereotypes since he could talk without gaining suspicion. Male!OC / Full Summary Inside
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 30,852 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 162 - Follows: 207 - Updated: 6/26 - Published: 4/7 - Sasuke U., Itachi U., Team Seven, OC
Heaven and Hell by Abundant E reviews
She loved him, despite knowing what he would become. He was her brother, her older brother, the one she went to with her problems. Yet there are enemies everywhere, there are expectations. The weight of the village rests in the balance. OC, Self Insert, slightly AU
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 82,546 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 278 - Follows: 326 - Updated: 7/6 - Published: 11/12/2013 - Madara U., Izuna U., Tobirama S., OC
Clockwork and a teacup by Artsome reviews
What if you open your eyes and find yourself in the Naruto world? What would happen with a Sakura with a different mindset and knowledge of the future? - Another OC falls into Naruto. But hey, I want to be original (maybe not), so my OC Insert wakes up in Sakura's body. Of course I'm going to change a lot more of the plot. Curious? Stay and read. :)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 85,239 - Reviews: 384 - Favs: 685 - Follows: 806 - Updated: 5/31 - Published: 11/8/2012 - Sakura H., OC
Shadowed Sun by Darkpetal16 reviews
Life can be a cruel thing, especially when it was never meant to be given to you in the first place. Self-Insert / SI OC.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 33 - Words: 145,679 - Reviews: 1829 - Favs: 1,704 - Follows: 1,933 - Updated: 5/23 - Published: 8/24/2013 - Naruto U., Kyuubi/Kurama, Naruko U., OC
Ain't It Fun? by thelonelylovechild reviews
Do you know what's worse than dying and being reborn into the Naruto world? Ending up as a Hyuuga with the Sharingan as a dojutsu. And even worse then that? Having Uchiha Itachi as a betrothed and consequently diverting the Uchiha massacre. But no worries, if Itachi doesn't kill them she will. 'Your eyes belong to the clan' her ass! SI-OC/Itachi. 1/4 Uchiha, 3/4 Hyuuga SI.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,103 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 172 - Follows: 249 - Updated: 6/25 - Published: 5/29 - Itachi U., Team Seven, Team Gai, OC
Coffee and Cigarettes by TomomiyaKoccoa reviews
The supposedly retired boss breathes his last for his Famiglia, whilst somewhere out there, a baby wails his first. Boss!Tsuna reincarnating into Naruto-verse. [Mysteriously continued.]
Crossover - Naruto & Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,422 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 201 - Follows: 290 - Updated: 5/1 - Published: 10/13/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
追憶 (Reminiscence) by PONPONnyan reviews
Even afterlives had expiration dates and mine was no exception. If anything, my second life's clock had started ticking the moment I was born into a world where the impossible was possible and where only the strongest survived. Self-insert/SI OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,188 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 228 - Follows: 316 - Updated: 5/13 - Published: 1/5 - Kagami U., Shisui U., OC, Itachi U.
What Doesn't Kill You by Zbluez reviews
...Oh wait, it did. Semi-SI.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 60,542 - Reviews: 452 - Favs: 627 - Follows: 759 - Updated: 7/4 - Published: 4/12 - Lee R., Neji H., OC
Old Master? New Master! by OnLyMinO reviews
Kurama or Kyuubi no Kitsune was really King of demon, and with that authority he summoned one of his subordinates to take care of Naruto(and him); so that, he would worry-less about his own well being and existence. And his summoned subordinate just happen to be a demon known as Sebastian Michaelis. Rewritten from ch 8.
Crossover - Naruto & Kuroshitsuji - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 20,375 - Reviews: 189 - Favs: 311 - Follows: 301 - Updated: 3/14 - Published: 12/31/2012 - Naruto U., Kyuubi/Kurama, Sebastian M.
10 Tailed Ancient Jumper by SnowTime reviews
Bored. That is one word that describes Naruto, the new Juubi. Deciding to set out to another world based on his predecessors memories, he goes to create chaos like what his namesakes means. Watch out Gods! Someone is here to cause trouble and you can't beat him since he's unpredictable. No serious plot, for fun really.
Crossover - Naruto & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,598 - Reviews: 259 - Favs: 710 - Follows: 712 - Updated: 7/8 - Published: 7/3/2013 - Naruto U. - Complete
Stamping on Butterflies by kjate95 reviews
I was the first Hyuuga in five generations to be born without a Byakugan. So an easy curse-seal free life for me then? Wrong. Arranged marriages and clan conspiracies were only the start. In stamping on a few too many unsuspecting butterflies I managed to change more than I bargained for... but, I mean, the Uchiha massacre wasn't that significant, right? (Different take on SI/OC)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 63,423 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 427 - Follows: 546 - Updated: 4/24 - Published: 2/16 - Neji H., Shikamaru N., Itachi U., OC
Blood and Shadows by shadownumera reviews
Ending the Fourth War years ago brought peace. Until shinobi started getting systematically killed. All the Nations are on edge. War is coming unless someone finds who's doing this and why. Anyone hunting the threat has died. Nara are famed for intelligence and one of them makes a bold decision. What better help than someone who can't die? She just has to dig him up first. [Hiatus]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 27,600 - Reviews: 235 - Favs: 232 - Follows: 268 - Updated: 3/16 - Published: 3/1 - [Hidan, OC]
backslide by black.k.kat reviews
COMPLETE. Sometimes, even the softest breath on still water can create tsunamis. Several weeks before meeting his genin team, Kakashi is sent to find a bounty hunter responsible for the deaths of five missing-nin, all rumored to be part of a secret organization. But Uzumaki Kurama is far different than anyone expected, and ripples are starting to spread. Slash/yaoi, time travel
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 32 - Words: 140,325 - Reviews: 1480 - Favs: 1,634 - Follows: 1,220 - Updated: 6/13 - Published: 3/28 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Sakura H., Kakashi H. - Complete
Starting Over by Sessyruby reviews
Naruto never had the best start as a ninja, but what if he could ensure he did himself? Watch as a smarter, more focused and above all more controlled Naruto takes the stage. Time travel fic. No pairings as I suck at romance. Now with 90% less spelling and grammar mistakes!
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 87,864 - Reviews: 536 - Favs: 1,484 - Follows: 1,812 - Updated: 7/6 - Published: 8/24/2013 - Naruto U., Team Seven
Starting Small by njking24 reviews
Time travel is strange. Waking up in your body at age six is stranger. The smallest of people can create the biggest of changes, and a six year old Uzumaki Naruto while especially small, still has the mind of an adult meaning the changes he makes are bound to felt the world over.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 27,538 - Reviews: 279 - Favs: 822 - Follows: 1,086 - Updated: 7/5 - Published: 12/14/2013 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Sakura H., Team Seven
Weight of the World by Tsume Yuki reviews
Everything depends upon Naruto, he is after all 'The Saviour'. So when I wished to end up in the Naruto world, that was the absolute last body I wanted to end up in, turned female or not. So of course, it's the one I got. Child of the Prophecy? Time for a mini meltdown I think. FemNaruto Self Insert
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,049 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 149 - Published: 3/20 - Naruto U., Kyuubi/Kurama, OC
Bushidō 武士道 by thelonelylovechild reviews
Getting reborn into Naruto-verse doesn't always mean you get the life of a Shinobi. Even if your father was a famous one. Oc!Jiraiya's Daughter. SI-Insert Samurai!Oc
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 18,106 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 350 - Follows: 427 - Updated: 6/19 - Published: 3/7 - Kakashi H., Jiraiya, Obito U./Tobi, OC
Thicker Than Blood by EmptySurface reviews
"We're four." Sasuke eventually found the need to point out. Naruto grimaced. "I... noticed." And hadn't that been an unpleasant surprise? "Why? I thought we'd be at least ten." Sasuke frowned, making him look reminiscent of his future self. "Kura-chan said that we'd 'probably' end up at that age." He grimaced again. "I guess that it really wasn't as predictable as we had hoped."
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 42,253 - Reviews: 960 - Favs: 3,013 - Follows: 3,761 - Updated: 5/29 - Published: 12/1/2013 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Keep the Fox in the Bag by phoenixyfriend reviews
They are an anomaly in this world, and they have no reason to help it. Nonetheless, they do... whether the world knows of their help or not. And the help can't afford to let the cat out of the bag, or as the case may be... the fox.
Crossover - Naruto & Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 30,376 - Reviews: 277 - Favs: 532 - Follows: 649 - Updated: 7/8 - Published: 10/13/2013 - Naruto U., Konohamaru S., Mikasa A.
A spring field of cherry blossoms by Ciardha Aisling reviews
When a Naruto fan dies and gets reborn into Naruto as Haruno Sakura, one of the more disliked characters, she is rather downtrodden. But then reality shows it's true colors and she realizes that it didn't matter who you were, the life of a Shinobi was something that was unmistakably dangerous. OC-self-insert.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,019 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 94 - Published: 8/5/2013 - Sakura H.
Driving Out the Darkness by Claamchowder reviews
No point in wondering why, the answer to that would probably come in time. Ironically, I felt like time was the only thing I /didn't/ have. OC Self-Insert
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,892 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 215 - Follows: 300 - Updated: 7/26/2013 - Published: 4/4/2013 - Sasuke U., Naruto U., Itachi U., OC
Whiteboard by MeLikesROFL reviews
When given a blank slate to start off with, what would you do? Well, screw destiny and The Plot. This is my story. AU-ish. SI/OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 23,287 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 292 - Follows: 415 - Updated: 5/13 - Published: 10/26/2013 - Itachi U., OC
625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »