Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Naruto All-powerful
Naruto All-powerful
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 01-12-13
Founder: XxLittleMissSweetnessxX - Stories: 60 - Followers: 59 - Staff: 4 - id: 105286
Naruto cross overs
General Interesting Naruto story's were Naruto Is strong/Dark/Demon or Just Plain Awesome! If He's male or Female!

Naruto Namikaze by MazerRick reviews
AU. Naruto leaves Konohagakure to train with Jiraiya after a disastrous mission that leaves only himself and Kakashi alive. He returns a changed man after witnessing the cruelty of the world and carrying the wishes of his dead teammates. This is the story of Naruto Namikaze. Not pairing focused. Strong!Naruto. Smart!Naruto.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 16,757 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 5/25 - Published: 5/9 - Naruto U.
A Date For Death by Queen MiMi of Wonderland reviews
The Jubi wasn't just a Demon, she was born in the last two hundred years of the Samurai, as a human girl.When the Sage of Six Path's came, towards his death he sealed the Jubi into the Moon. After hundreds of years, giving bloodline after another, she is released. Her freedom doesn't last, and she ends up sealed into Naruto. FULL SUMMARY & WARNINGS INSIDE! POWERFUL!DEMONIC!NARUTO
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Horror/Adventure - Chapters: 62 - Words: 131,281 - Reviews: 489 - Favs: 433 - Follows: 319 - Updated: 6/4/2013 - Published: 2/27/2013 - Naruto U. - Complete
Blood is thicker than Bone by SaiyanWarrior200 reviews
The Uzumaki clan had a secret. They were related to the war like Kaguya clan which included their Kekkai Genkai. The two remaining survivors meet one another and there their fates are intertwined with each other. Pairings undecided R&R please
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 38 - Words: 199,461 - Reviews: 1043 - Favs: 1,885 - Follows: 1,810 - Updated: 12/11/2014 - Published: 7/1/2011 - Naruto U., Kimimaro
Inheritance by ThrashtillDeath reviews
Iruka takes Mizuki's shuriken to the back in place of Naruto. Thinking Iruka to be dead, Naruto loses control and prepares to unleash the Kyuubi, however before he can tear off the seal, he is stopped by the hand of his hero. The Yondaime Hokage...
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 161,823 - Reviews: 836 - Favs: 2,669 - Follows: 3,042 - Updated: 3/18 - Published: 9/19/2010 - Naruto U.
Sealed Legacy by Psycho G reviews
After discovering a long lost ancient forbidden master sealing technique created by a deceased clan leader and seal master of the Uzumaki clan, Jiraiya studies and tampers with it only for it to lead to unexpected results. NaruHina, One-sided SasuHina.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 37 - Words: 403,730 - Reviews: 3119 - Favs: 3,700 - Follows: 3,873 - Updated: 5/8 - Published: 9/1/2011 - Naruto U., Hinata H.
The Leaf's Naruto by Morta's Priest reviews
There's something to be said for keeping the past as it was - makes it predictable, malleable. Naruto never bought those arguments. He's always been the one to power through adversity rather than wait it out, so why would now be any different? He'll do what has to be done, even if he steps on a few butterflies along the way.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 23 - Words: 188,736 - Reviews: 2882 - Favs: 5,914 - Follows: 6,733 - Updated: 2/13/2014 - Published: 6/28/2012 - Naruto U.
Return of Naruto Hatake by Agent-G reviews
Well here it is, the sequel to my Naruto Hatake story be sure to read that first or you'll just be lost. The continuing adventures of Naruto, adopted son of Kakashi. Various pairings inside mainly Naruto/Hinata, Anko/Kakashi.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 146,496 - Reviews: 852 - Favs: 1,421 - Follows: 1,589 - Updated: 2/9 - Published: 6/28/2011 - Naruto U., Hinata H.
Naruto Hatake by Agent-G reviews
AU. What if Naruto had been raised by Kakashi his entire life and how would raising Naruto change Kakashi's life as well? NarutoHinata, KakashiAnko later on.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 63 - Words: 315,249 - Reviews: 3384 - Favs: 4,618 - Follows: 2,466 - Updated: 1/31/2010 - Published: 9/25/2007 - Naruto U., Hinata H. - Complete
Naruto: The Forgotten Clan by The Hero of The Found reviews
"It is simple Naruto, everyone can see it, even you! Even in your 'high and mighty' stature. We are all but pawns, running amuck to no purpose. But I intend to be so much more than that. I, I am god over these men. I did this so the world can be reborn from flames. I did this so no more would others have to suffer. Join me, and this world shall be rid of pain it caused itself."
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Tragedy - Chapters: 37 - Words: 253,389 - Reviews: 319 - Favs: 595 - Follows: 636 - Updated: 9/26/2014 - Published: 8/9/2013 - Naruto U., Hinata H., Jiraiya, OC
The Element of Time by rasEnshur1KEn reviews
After witnessing the death of the one he called his brother and losing everything to the Juubi, Naruto is given a chance to return to when it started. Will he and his new ally change things, or will some new enemies ruin what chance that he has? NaruHina, SasuSaku other pairings later. On hiatus for reasons that can be found on my profile.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 107 - Words: 546,467 - Reviews: 2110 - Favs: 1,255 - Follows: 1,200 - Updated: 4/25/2014 - Published: 5/10/2013 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.] [Minato N., Kushina U.]
A Different Scroll by Nick Martin reviews
Ten-year-old Hinata works up the courage to talk to Naruto, and ends up teaching him the Clone Jutsu. He passes the Genin Exam properly and never learns the Shadow Clone Jutsu. Their world will never be the same. NaruHina. Rinnegan!Naruto. Chapter 78: The Answer
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 78 - Words: 539,445 - Reviews: 1519 - Favs: 1,519 - Follows: 1,584 - Updated: 5/17 - Published: 8/15/2013 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.] [Gaara, Tenten]
Dawn's Sage by Panory Bro reviews
The toads raise Naruto to replace Minato as their summoner. Trained as a sage, Naruto will strike out to find his fellow jinchuriki. Just not in the way you would expect.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 27 - Words: 176,148 - Reviews: 430 - Favs: 1,054 - Follows: 899 - Updated: 10/14/2014 - Published: 9/7/2013 - Naruto U., Akatsuki - Complete
Shinobi Rules by Squishfie reviews
Everyone was always taken away from her, first her parents, then Sasuke, followed by Jiraiya, and before long her village and Country. But this time, she was taken away from them. She fights for herself, her new friends and her villiage, facing war and adversity. "The Shinobi rules aren't everything, a friends life is much more important than a mission". Time travel KakaFemNaru
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 18 - Words: 154,731 - Reviews: 801 - Favs: 1,839 - Follows: 2,125 - Updated: 1/27 - Published: 7/28/2012 - Kakashi H., Naruto U.
Legacy by Akari-Chaan reviews
Namikaze Naruko had a terrible childhood that left it's scars. Uzumaki Naruto pranked anyone, and had a relaxed personality. Who knew they were the same person? Naruko was a dark, twisted, self-serving girl. Being Naruto taught her what it was like to have friends. Kakashi taught her to be a better person, to want to live. This is her life. AU. Eventual Fem!Naru/Kaka ON HOLD
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 34 - Words: 168,642 - Reviews: 558 - Favs: 760 - Follows: 949 - Updated: 1/6 - Published: 10/21/2012 - Kakashi H., Naruko U.
A Wrinkle in Time by rightforlife reviews
The Fourth Shinobi War ended in disaster. They won, but at a price too great to bear. Given a second chance, what exactly can Konoha's three most powerful men do? No slash, no overt romance. Time travel, old enemies, and old friends that all leads to a new future.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 124,335 - Reviews: 1981 - Favs: 5,643 - Follows: 6,258 - Updated: 12/11/2014 - Published: 2/1/2013 - Naruto U., Lee R., Shikamaru N.
Naruto Sensei by Tyler Marcoz reviews
Sasuke was not really happy with his team. The shy Hyuuga, and the laziest person he'd ever known where not people he'd have picked. But he never expected how a blue-eyed, blond-haired, and newly minted jonin would transform them all into a true team. A journey in a dangerous world, and a fight to get out from the shadow of his brother, the Godaime Hokage Itachi Uchiha. AU
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 16 - Words: 110,680 - Reviews: 476 - Favs: 1,576 - Follows: 1,796 - Updated: 12/11/2014 - Published: 12/29/2009 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Hinata H., Shikamaru N.
For Whom the Bell Tolls by cywscross reviews
I've had a lot of crap come my way over the years so when I got run over at the age of twenty, well, it wasn't as if my life was going anywhere fast anyway. But when I find myself in the Naruto world with all the physical traits of a certain Toad Sage's hypothetical daughter, I had to wonder just who I'd pissed off in a past life. Self-insert fic. OC-centric. HIATUS.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 28,611 - Reviews: 1089 - Favs: 2,824 - Follows: 2,997 - Updated: 6/14/2013 - Published: 1/1/2013 - Naruto U.
Codename:ShadowFox by Codename-ShadowFox reviews
Name: Naruto Uzumaki. Anbu Codename: ShadowFox. Age: 12 Specialties: Recon,Stealth,Torture,Assassination. Status: Retired. Notes: Uzumaki has retired his mask to rejoin the regular ninja force as well as lead a genin team. M for violence.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 26 - Words: 127,803 - Reviews: 1014 - Favs: 2,305 - Follows: 2,621 - Updated: 11/27/2014 - Published: 11/14/2011 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.]
Moon Dancers by HydraDrawer reviews
Naru Uzumaki doesn't believe in fate. However, after a accidental midnight meeting, perhaps, just this one time, it actually was fate that they met. / Neji Hyuuga hates the main family of his clan. His life is repetitive. That is, until he meets Naru Uzumaki under the full moon. And fell for her. Things are definitely changing.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 21 - Words: 46,761 - Reviews: 135 - Favs: 290 - Follows: 238 - Updated: 8/17/2013 - Published: 3/15/2013 - Naruko U., Neji H.
Home is Where The Heart is by I-Like-Pie-Too-Dean reviews
This is the sequel to the story 'The Real Truth'. The story continues with the life of Naruto and the Cullens, and how the new family must survive when they are pulled into the mystical world of ninjas. Not only do they need to be wary of the Akatsuki and Sasuke, but also having to constantly be on their feet in fear of the Volturi coming to take their newest family member away.
Crossover - Naruto & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,060 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 236 - Updated: 4/6/2013 - Published: 1/14/2013 - Naruto U.
The Real Truth by I-Like-Pie-Too-Dean reviews
When Naruto recieves a Mysterious Letter from a Mr. Cullen what will he find out? Who is this Mr. Cullen and how does he know Naruto? Threesome NU/JH/AC
Crossover - Naruto & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 20 - Words: 72,090 - Reviews: 323 - Favs: 513 - Follows: 380 - Updated: 1/14/2013 - Published: 3/23/2010 - Naruto U. - Complete
Naruto Emperor's Dawn by ChrisM2015 reviews
On Hiatus. After being banished for bringing an injured Sasuke, and betrayed by those he cared for, Naruto travels to the unknown western parts of the continent. Seven years later, he reappears as the Emperor of the West.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 56,974 - Reviews: 616 - Favs: 1,600 - Follows: 1,448 - Updated: 7/3/2011 - Published: 7/8/2009 - Naruto U., Hinata H.
Revenge of the Fox by SaiyanWarrior200 reviews
AU Orochimaru offers seven year old Naruto a chance to not be hated. He accepts and joins the Snake Sannin and The Land of Sound. Dark Naruto fic. rating may change. Main pairing NaruTayu. A/N: This story is done! Working on Sequel!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 43 - Words: 175,545 - Reviews: 1306 - Favs: 1,608 - Follows: 898 - Updated: 2/7/2008 - Published: 2/16/2007 - Naruto U., Tayuya - Complete
The Grand Emperor by Darth Malleus reviews
Once the nine of them were considered gods, Nine Great Lords of Hueco Mindo. Then they vanished without a trace. Reality became legend, legend became myth and even their names were lost to history. Then Aizen had to go and awaken the strongest of them.
Crossover - Naruto & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 30,881 - Reviews: 846 - Favs: 3,262 - Follows: 3,130 - Updated: 10/8/2011 - Published: 2/23/2011 - Naruto U.
The Lightning Prince by The Rage Of Fire reviews
The Four Nations have been at war for one hundred years, but what if there was another Nation that the Fire Nation couldn't even conquer during Sozen's Comet: The Lightning Empire. Naruharem
Crossover - Naruto & Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 35,884 - Reviews: 477 - Favs: 1,404 - Follows: 1,312 - Updated: 6/22/2012 - Published: 10/4/2011 - Naruto U.
37 | Page 1 2 Next »