Home Community General Naruto OC Self-Insert Party
Naruto OC Self-Insert Party
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-03-13
Founder: adgenelia - Stories: 145 - Followers: 35 - id: 108702
The Naruto self-insert fanfics. These can be very interesting to read.

A Different Sensei by Queen Of Dales reviews
In which the Plot goes flying away, Team Seven is emotionally unstable, Kakashi is a good teacher, and Junko has terrible luck. Or alternatively an OC self-insert finds herself in the worst position to be in outside of being an Uchiha pre-massacre and Naruto himself for avoiding pain and the dreaded Plot. As Team 7's sensei.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,372 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 170 - Updated: 12/6/2015 - Published: 12/3/2015 - Kakashi H., Team Seven, OC
Karma no Jutsu by Ghostwriter Redux reviews
It is said that the legendary dojutsu, the Rinnegan, only appears before times of great change. Wielders are sent from the heavens to either calm the world's disorder or reduce everything to ashes. It is named for Samsara, the cycle of reincarnation, which makes Mirai Senju's entire situation just that little bit more ironic…OC-insert. Pairing: Undecided.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,153 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 266 - Updated: 1/25 - Published: 9/24/2015 - OC, Sasuke U., Naruto U., Kakashi H.
Kishi Kaisei by AllyHaert reviews
起死回生 (kishi kaisei) Literally: To wake from death and return to life. Meaning: To come out of a desperate situation and make a complete return in one sudden burst. Loosely based on Silver Queen's 'Dreaming of Sunshine'. Follows events until Chap 95, then diverges from canon. Gaara/Shikako. All credit goes to the wonderful Silver Queen.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 32,041 - Reviews: 175 - Favs: 387 - Follows: 548 - Updated: 9/4/2015 - Published: 8/17/2015 - [Gaara, OC]
DoS omaka: what is canon? by Violet-skya reviews
A one shot fanstory of a story called "dreaming of suneshine"by silverqueen Part1: she just wanted to make a new seal, now shikamaru and her are in odd situation. And naruto; don't laugh
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,278 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 9/3/2015 - Published: 8/13/2015 - Naruto U., Shikamaru N., OC
Komorebi by Lonestarmoon reviews
"You would fight a God?" "Yes. Give me back my sister." A tribute to Silver Queen's Dreaming of Sunshine, written from Shikamaru's perspective.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,658 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 324 - Follows: 406 - Updated: 9/9/2015 - Published: 8/12/2015
Dreaming of Sunshine Switch by Lady Hallen reviews
DOS shippuden. ANBU Sasuke and Shikako get sent to investigate disappearances near a cave. Why Tsunade thought putting two of the Lucky Sevens in one team a good thing was a mystery. Naruto canon meets DOS canon. Fanfiction of the fanfiction Dreaming of Sunshine by silver Queen.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Humor - Chapters: 32 - Words: 37,873 - Reviews: 465 - Favs: 646 - Follows: 860 - Updated: 1/20 - Published: 8/11/2015
Mind the Gap by Sage Thrasher reviews
A psychiatrist is reborn—and promptly diagnoses the Naruto world as clinically insane. [OC-Insert]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 44,014 - Reviews: 256 - Favs: 1,093 - Follows: 1,502 - Updated: 1/17 - Published: 12/12/2014 - OC, Inoichi Y., Kakashi H., Naruto U.
Fireworks by Your own random stalker reviews
As far as after death experiences go, Machiko Uchiha almost think hell would have been better. Si/Oc Where a girl is reborn into the Narutoverse, and honestly doesn't seem to care.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 24,562 - Reviews: 245 - Favs: 348 - Follows: 446 - Updated: 2/5 - Published: 6/7/2015 - [Kushina U., Minato N.] Mikoto U., OC
Stamping on Butterflies by kjate95 reviews
I had a feeling in the back of my mind as if something had changed that day. Had I looked around I would have noticed a shadow lurking in the trees and something change in said persons eyes with interest. I might have regretted revealing so much. But I didn't notice, and so I remained blissfully ignorant. Hyuuga/SI/OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 119,032 - Reviews: 645 - Favs: 1,437 - Follows: 1,853 - Updated: 8/17/2015 - Published: 2/16/2014 - Neji H., Shikamaru N., Itachi U., OC
The Sweet Sails of Irony by lightningwarrior215 reviews
Death...is a funny thing. You never know what you're going to get until you've gone and died. As for me, I've died twice now. Once in my old world, and once in this one, the one I once thought of as nothing more than fantasy. Allow me to tell you my story. After all, I've got nothing but time anymore. SI-OC insert.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 90,322 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 196 - Follows: 236 - Updated: 12/7/2015 - Published: 5/4/2015 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Itachi U., OC
Out Cold by Risk It For The Biscuit reviews
"Survival is Difficult and I Hate Everything", an autobiography. The idea of death being void and terrifying is a lie. No, it's what comes after which is hard, and I don't want to deal with this 'being reborn' thing again. My name is Rin Nohara, and the issue is, I'm supposed to die in the span of only thirteen years... I'm more or less planning to do what I do best and flee. OC-SI
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,696 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 9/9/2015 - Published: 7/17/2015 - Rin, OC
The Lotus and The Clover by Our Brightest Stars reviews
It was easy not thinking of the Before or the Flood that swept me away from everything I've ever loved. Easy to care for the superheros that made up my new family. Easy to want to try to be an actually decent person for once...No, I had no problems there. What WAS hard was knowing that it could all be ripped away from me in an instant. Again.[Semi-SI!OC. AU: You will see no canon.]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 38,290 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 283 - Follows: 397 - Updated: 12/31/2015 - Published: 5/13/2015 - Lee R., Kabuto Y., Kakashi H., OC
Some Sacrifices are Worth It by fullmoonlonewolf reviews
Uchiha Yuto was now left with his only son, Uchiha Obito. He knew himself, that he wouldn't be able to live long enough to see his son grow. He wouldn't be able to be there for him, like a father should. His mother would take good care of his grandson, but he felt it wasn't enough. That's why, he had to do it, he had to go to her for help. Self insert OC SI-OC Gen. Rating may go up
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 26,848 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 12/9/2015 - Published: 7/13/2015 - Kakashi H., Rin, Obito U., OC
Bells and Fruit by Ann Cantell reviews
She hadn't meant to end up like this. In fact she'd spent most of her life avoiding the knowledge she had. She didn't want to change things. She just wanted her new family to be safe. Apparently her bad luck had followed her to her second life though to bite her during team assignments. On a side note Itachi was kind of short even if he was just seven. SI/OC/Self-insert.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,842 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 185 - Updated: 10/26/2015 - Published: 6/21/2015 - Itachi U., OC
The Hatake Legacy by Ann Cantell reviews
Reincarnation wasn't a path I'd excluded as an after death possibility. But being reborn in another world. A fictional one at that was definitely one I had. Living again was nice. Living as the daughter of a famous shinobi though was terrifying. OC/SI/Self-Insert.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,835 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 191 - Follows: 322 - Updated: 6/23/2015 - Published: 6/16/2015 - Kakashi H., Yamato, Team Seven, OC
Rewritten by animexxfreakxx reviews
They say that you only live once. So tell me, why was I given a second chance to live in a story that I thought not to be true? What other reason than to rewrite said story. Oc self-insert Rated T for almost everyone.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 25,904 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 205 - Follows: 279 - Updated: 8/20/2015 - Published: 5/17/2015 - Minato N., Kushina U., Nawaki S., OC
Tangents of a Different Kind by SassySizzleMonster reviews
Okay, okay, I hadn't even hit puberty the first time around! Fool me once, shame on me, but fool me twice? Oh come on, even a really mean person wouldn't be so cruel. [SI OC Insert, Slightly AU]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 27,101 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 307 - Follows: 472 - Updated: 10/28/2015 - Published: 7/8/2015 - Kakashi H., Jiraiya, Minato N., OC
Depth by Barryium reviews
No matter what happens to you, no matter the depth of tragedy or pain, no matter how death stalks you and your loved ones, it all becomes obsolete when you die. But being reborn wasn't part of the plan and I only hoped it could result in some good. Because what was the point in being alive if you couldn't truly live? Semi-SI/OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 68,029 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 391 - Follows: 537 - Updated: 7/3/2015 - Published: 2/4/2014 - Kakashi H., Kurenai Y., Obito U., OC
Joyous Children by UnderneathXtheXunderneath reviews
I cannot move a single muscle as I stare at the piece of cloth hanging on the wall right across from my crib. A sheet with an all too familiar symbol stitched smack in the middle of it, its red and white coloring in a stark contrast against the dark blue surrounding it. I'm an Uchiha now. How is this even my life?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 20 - Words: 94,097 - Reviews: 387 - Favs: 743 - Follows: 1,053 - Updated: 12/11/2015 - Published: 1/16/2015 - Obito U., Kakashi H., OC, Sakumo H.
Metamorphosis by KlonoaDreams reviews
It's quite sad to say there are definitely worse things than being covered in bugs, as one victim of circumstance finds out the hard way after being reborn into a fictional world. Of course, fictional, for Aburame Shiki, has now become factual. SI OC [Cover Art: UnstableFable]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 71,195 - Reviews: 314 - Favs: 673 - Follows: 864 - Updated: 1/4 - Published: 6/20/2015 - Kakashi H., Rin, Obito U., OC
Through the Eyes of a Beastling by SNicole25 reviews
If there was one thing in the afterlife she wasn't prepared for, it was being reborn as the daughter of Konoha's 'Fabled Green Beast'. Rewrite of 'The Green Beastling' I wrote on my other profile, Sweetlilsunshine. SI/OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,460 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 723 - Follows: 1,086 - Updated: 7/12/2015 - Published: 6/27/2015 - Gai M., Kakashi H., OC
Responsibilities by AfterAnotherLight reviews
Becoming a toy in God's hands is not that fun. And not even knowing it is even more irritating. Haine is one of the many toys. And after the first of her many lives living in the real world, she is shoved into the anime which isn't that much of a fiction after all. Fix it, He says. But how would you fix a world where a a definite plot is in play? OC Self Insert. Eventual romance.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,987 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 6/11/2015 - Published: 4/22/2015 - Hinata H., Shikamaru N., Team Seven, OC
Guarded by valxra reviews
My mom always told me that if I wasn't afraid of death then it would come for me at anytime. Now I wish I hadn't laughed in her face. [SI-OC]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 67,729 - Reviews: 218 - Favs: 471 - Follows: 664 - Updated: 15h - Published: 8/28/2013 - Hidan, Akatsuki, OC
New Perspective by stoicpoppies reviews
"I had never really thought about what dying would be like. Surely, I never in a million years would have believed you if you told me that when I died, I'd be born again into a fictional universe where Rin Nohara was my sister. That just reeks of disaster." Obito/Rin, and future ships that have yet to set sail.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 26 - Words: 136,403 - Reviews: 192 - Favs: 316 - Follows: 422 - Updated: 10/31/2015 - Published: 5/9/2015 - Itachi U., Rin, Obito U., OC
Hidden Among the Shadows by Shikayna reviews
When you die, you never know what's going to happen: you could be going to heaven; you could be facing eternal darkness; or you could simply wake up and start all over again. SI
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 103,568 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 473 - Follows: 649 - Updated: 1/10 - Published: 2/26/2015 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Kakashi H., OC
117 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »