Home Community General Naruto OC Self-Insert Party
Naruto OC Self-Insert Party
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-03-13
Founder: adgenelia - Stories: 169 - Followers: 35 - id: 108702
The Naruto self-insert fanfics. These can be very interesting to read.

Flowers by TheOneKrafter reviews
Have I ever mentioned I hate tacky names? Well imagine getting named literally Flower after dying. Not fun. Not fun at all. (SI) (Rated T for Cussing)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 14 - Words: 22,614 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 197 - Follows: 340 - Updated: 12/8 - Published: 4/30 - OC
Hear the Silence by EmptySurface reviews
"When did you start to remember?" He asked next, relaxing further in his seat, which Kyo found calming. In which another lease on life is a bit more complicated than Kyo had at first anticipated. Self-Insert.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 20 - Words: 84,763 - Reviews: 332 - Favs: 496 - Follows: 698 - Updated: 12/11 - Published: 10/22 - OC
Echo by La'Rae and Ninjas Incorporated reviews
When all is said and done, what wouldn't one do to save the ones they love? And when the vicious cycle starts, it cannot be undone. Shout or whisper, all that remains is their echoes in the wind. OC SI AU
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 15 - Words: 39,088 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 12/11 - Published: 10/24 - Sakumo H., Obito U., Kushina U., OC
Objectivity by garden galaxy reviews
She had been told many times to look at things from a different angle. Somehow, looking up at the Sandaime Hokage-a character from Naruto-at her position of roughly five inches tall on his desk, she thinks this isn't what they meant. Adaptable!Smart!Oc! Slow burn! I do not own Naruto but I own my OC.(I've changed the title from New Perspective)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 93,504 - Reviews: 438 - Favs: 663 - Follows: 899 - Updated: 11/26 - Published: 1/28 - Naruto U., Sakura H., Kakashi H., OC
Miko by garden galaxy reviews
The Uchiha. Clan full of egomaniacs and Stick-in-the-muds? Or a clan full of soulful artists and cat lovers? She would see to the latter. The ultimate Uchiha Massacre fix-it fic. Manipulative!OC!(first story)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 62 - Words: 49,037 - Reviews: 518 - Favs: 533 - Follows: 504 - Updated: 8/26 - Published: 1/4 - OC - Complete
Fade to Black by Iaso reviews
Kasumi Kurosawa thought she had gotten lucky. She was reborn as the daughter of a farming couple, all the way on the outskirts of Fire Country and far from Konoha. She thought she had a peaceful, safe life ahead of her. She was wrong, of course, because things are never that easy - that didn't mean she had to be happy about it, though. AU SI/OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 21 - Words: 87,698 - Reviews: 1052 - Favs: 1,682 - Follows: 2,334 - Updated: 11/4 - Published: 4/24 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Shikamaru N., OC
I Bet You Don't Curse God by IntoTheDeep27 reviews
Life is hard; it's never easy. You can take one step forward in progress but life likes to backfire and make you take two steps back. Despite this, Sarutobi Asumi finds herself forcing two steps forward in what she hopes is a better future―a future where her twin brother is alive. [Semi SI-OC, slight AU]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 16,695 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 304 - Updated: 8/23 - Published: 8/23/2016 - Asuma S., Minato N., OC
Moonflower by Monster Cat Music Girl reviews
They say that destiny is set in stone. Most people are willing to accept this and move on - Yamanaka Inoko is not most people. Her father's life is on the line, and she knows that if she wants to keep him safe, she's going to need a seriously big sledgehammer.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 35,816 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 364 - Follows: 517 - Updated: 12/12 - Published: 6/15 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Ino Y., OC
Adonis Ramosa - 福寿草 by SassySizzleMonster reviews
Picked for her petals, and the message she will give to them. [OC-Insert; Jiraiya's daughter; AU-ish]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 13 - Words: 48,989 - Reviews: 215 - Favs: 736 - Follows: 1,037 - Updated: 12/1 - Published: 6/12 - [OC, Shisui U.] Naruto U., Jiraiya
A Cloud's Shadow by jokergirl2001 reviews
It's considered highly rude to start a story from the middle. But well, starting from the beginning would be too bothersome for me. Nara!SI!OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,299 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 281 - Follows: 425 - Updated: 10/28 - Published: 6/10 - Shikamaru N., Rin, Shikaku N., OC
Project Hana by L1mey reviews
Sorting through all the mundane drama of everyday life takes a lot of work, and it's a lot more stressful with your life in danger. Danzo, Orochimaru, Madara. Somehow, Hana's got to figure her way out of the end of the world, and make sure her loved ones make it through with her. SI, Inuzuka style.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 28 - Words: 186,971 - Reviews: 477 - Favs: 745 - Follows: 974 - Updated: 12/8 - Published: 2/24/2016 - Itachi U., Kiba I., Hana I., OC
Blended Dreams by Vaengir reviews
Dreams differ from person to person, but what happens when five dreams blend into one? The result? Deja vu: Catching Medics and Sunshine in a Tea House. Reincarnation is overrated. (Mass SI crossover)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 26,993 - Reviews: 205 - Favs: 389 - Follows: 548 - Updated: 6/24 - Published: 9/26/2016 - Sasuke U., Itachi U., Kakashi H., OC
You Only Live Once by Sengen reviews
When I realized that I had been reborn - reborn into a world that I didn't even recognize - my first thought had been: Why? Afterwards, when I realized that I had been reborn into the fictional world of Naruto, my next thought had been: How can I avoid getting involved in the original plot? OC / Self-insert
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 16,315 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 219 - Updated: 6/1 - Published: 11/27/2016 - Itachi U., Shisui U., OC
Twelve flowers of Hanafuda by MoonRaven1412 reviews
It is a strange world where Kaede lived in. Not that she was normal either. Not anymore. She lives in recently founded Konoha, is part of Senju clan and for a reason or other it seems the Mokuton has decided to show up in her. Graduation is approaching and soon she has to step into the real world to test her skills in. Self-Insert, SI-OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 15,464 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 295 - Follows: 427 - Updated: 2/13 - Published: 12/1/2016 - Sakumo H., Tobirama S., Mito U., OC
Paperwork on Rice Paper by UrieNanashi reviews
"Did she really have to fight at all? She wasn't planning on really becoming a ninja. What would they do, she wondered, if she stood before them and simply refused to fight?" As tensions boil between the Uchiha and Hagoromo clans, a Buddhist woman with a fear of heights is reincarnated just as she expected, into the world of 'Naruto'- not at all as she expected.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 41,840 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 346 - Follows: 501 - Updated: 12/9/2016 - Published: 5/1/2016 - Itachi U., Shisui U., OC
Of Cutting Cords and Forging Chains by RosesToPaint reviews
The Chuunin Exams are almost in sight and Hisana is faced with her biggest challenge yet: Keeping Sasuke in Konoha and Orochimaru out of it! And then there's Itachi, who's a class all of his own. Part II of "Of Bonds and Hugs like Chokeholds". OC-insert.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 15 - Words: 43,450 - Reviews: 394 - Favs: 1,084 - Follows: 1,469 - Updated: 8/29 - Published: 9/23/2016 - Itachi U., Kakashi H., Team Seven, OC
Canon Patchworking with Uchiha Ren by MissDiRed reviews
A woman from our world dies and then wakes up as an Uchiha brat. Cue freakout. Featuring whole Naruto Cast and a sprinkle of OCs. AU, Self-Insert, Fix-It. (And a lot of Canon-Breaking) Full summary inside - one per every next series at its start.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 53 - Words: 145,168 - Reviews: 1108 - Favs: 1,680 - Follows: 1,942 - Updated: 12/6 - Published: 9/11/2016 - Genma S., Team Seven, OC
For a Chance at Happiness by eiron reviews
Changing the future wasn't easy. There would be a lot of lying. Deceit. Manipulation. Death. Especially if I wanted to change anything for the better. [Semi SI-OC]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 33 - Words: 198,668 - Reviews: 894 - Favs: 1,938 - Follows: 2,472 - Updated: 12/1 - Published: 8/12/2016 - Kakashi H., Shisui U., Obito U., OC
Fatespinner by masqvia reviews
The ability to speak to ghosts sounded like a joke—at least it did, until it put a target on my back. Survival was at the top of the list and changing the future was laughable at best. Then I got attached, and the whole game changed. [SI/OC-Centric, AU. Slow build.]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 116,080 - Reviews: 308 - Favs: 737 - Follows: 964 - Updated: 10/29 - Published: 11/4/2015 - Itachi U., Shisui U., OC
Night-Blooming Cereus (昙花一现) by ZoeRubyJackson reviews
She died in an explosion, which was a pretty sketchy situation itself even if she wasn't the one who planted the bomb. So when she opened her eyes again, clearer than ever, she wondered, what the hell does fate want with her. Punishment, atonement, second chance... She has no idea, and she might never find out. Reincarnation!OC, Uchiha!OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 40 - Words: 312,596 - Reviews: 528 - Favs: 1,109 - Follows: 1,421 - Updated: 7/8 - Published: 9/1/2016 - Sasuke U., Itachi U., Kakashi H., OC
A Different Sensei by Queen Of Dales reviews
In which the Plot goes flying away, Team Seven is emotionally unstable, Kakashi is a good teacher, and Junko has terrible luck. Or alternatively an OC self-insert finds herself in the worst position to be in outside of being an Uchiha pre-massacre and Naruto himself for avoiding pain and the dreaded Plot. As Team 7's sensei.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 14,268 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 416 - Follows: 576 - Updated: 5/23/2016 - Published: 12/3/2015 - Kakashi H., Team Seven, OC
Karma no Jutsu by Ghostwriter Redux reviews
It is said that the legendary dojutsu, the Rinnegan, only appears before times of great change. Wielders are sent from the heavens to either calm the world's disorder or reduce everything to ashes. It is named for Samsara, the cycle of reincarnation, which makes Mirai Senju's entire situation just that little bit more ironic…OC-insert. Pairing: Undecided.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,153 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 278 - Follows: 438 - Updated: 1/25/2016 - Published: 9/24/2015 - OC, Sasuke U., Naruto U., Kakashi H.
Kishi Kaisei by AllyHaert reviews
起死回生 (kishi kaisei) Literally: To wake from death and return to life. Meaning: To come out of a desperate situation and make a complete return in one sudden burst. Loosely based on Silver Queen's 'Dreaming of Sunshine'. Follows events until Chap 95, then diverges from canon. Gaara/Shikako. All credit goes to the wonderful Silver Queen.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 43,416 - Reviews: 238 - Favs: 642 - Follows: 858 - Updated: 6/21/2016 - Published: 8/17/2015 - [Gaara, OC]
DoS omaka: what is canon? by Violet-skya reviews
A one shot fanstory of a story called "dreaming of suneshine"by silverqueen Part1: she just wanted to make a new seal, now shikamaru and her are in odd situation. And naruto; don't laugh
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,278 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 9/3/2015 - Published: 8/13/2015 - Naruto U., Shikamaru N., OC
Komorebi by Lonestarmoon reviews
"You would fight a God?" "Yes. Give me back my sister." A tribute to Silver Queen's Dreaming of Sunshine, written from Shikamaru's perspective.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,658 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 465 - Follows: 542 - Updated: 9/9/2015 - Published: 8/12/2015
127 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »