Home Community General Naruto OC Self-Insert Party
Naruto OC Self-Insert Party
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-03-13
Founder: adgenelia - Stories: 121 - Followers: 35 - id: 108702
The Naruto self-insert fanfics. These can be very interesting to read.

Depth by Barryium reviews
No matter what happens to you, no matter the depth of tragedy or pain, no matter how death stalks you and your loved ones, it all becomes obsolete when you die. But being reborn wasn't part of the plan and I only hoped it could result in some good. Because what was the point in being alive if you couldn't truly live? Semi-SI/OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 68,029 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 304 - Follows: 432 - Updated: 7/3 - Published: 2/4/2014 - Kakashi H., Kurenai Y., Obito U./Tobi, OC
Joyous Children by UnderneathXtheXunderneath reviews
I cannot move a single muscle as I stare at the piece of cloth hanging on the wall right across from my crib. A sheet with an all too familiar symbol stitched smack in the middle of it, its red and white coloring in a stark contrast against the dark blue surrounding it. I'm an Uchiha now. How is this even my life?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 16 - Words: 68,871 - Reviews: 212 - Favs: 358 - Follows: 508 - Updated: 7h - Published: 1/16 - Obito U./Tobi, Kakashi H., OC, Sakumo H.
Metamorphosis by KlonoaDreams reviews
It's quite sad to say there are definitely worse things than being covered in bugs, as one victim of circumstance finds out the hard way after being reborn into a fictional world. Of course, fictional, for Aburame Shiki, has now become factual. SI OC [Cover Art: UnstableFable]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 27,030 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 210 - Updated: 6/28 - Published: 6/20 - Kakashi H., Rin, Obito U./Tobi, OC
Fata Morgana by Enbi reviews
"The last thing I remember is falling asleep, so this must be a dream. It's the only possible explanation. But… why am I not waking up?" [Self-Insert SI/OC] [Sannin Era]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,199 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 189 - Follows: 311 - Updated: 7/1 - Published: 2/22 - Orochimaru, Tsunade S., Sakumo H., OC
Through the Eyes of a Beastling by SNicole25 reviews
If there was one thing in the afterlife she wasn't prepared for, it was being reborn as the daughter of Konoha's 'Fabled Green Beast'. Rewrite of 'The Green Beastling' I wrote on my other profile, Sweetlilsunshine. SI/OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,483 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 357 - Follows: 543 - Updated: 7/1 - Published: 6/27 - Gai M., Kakashi H., OC
Responsibilities by AfterAnotherLight reviews
Becoming a toy in God's hands is not that fun. And not even knowing it is even more irritating. Haine is one of the many toys. And after the first of her many lives living in the real world, she is shoved into the anime which isn't that much of a fiction after all. Fix it, He says. But how would you fix a world where a a definite plot is in play? OC Self Insert.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,987 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 6/11 - Published: 4/22 - Hinata H., Shikamaru N., Team Seven, OC
Guarded by valxra reviews
My mom always told me that if I wasn't afraid of death then it would come for me at anytime. Now I wish I hadn't laughed in her face. [SI-OC]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 64,469 - Reviews: 197 - Favs: 395 - Follows: 551 - Updated: 6/25 - Published: 8/28/2013 - Hidan, Akatsuki, OC
New Perspective by stoicpoppies reviews
"I had never really thought about what dying would be like. Surely, I never in a million years would have believed you if you told me that when I died, I'd be born again into a fictional universe where Rin Nohara was my sister. That just reeks of disaster." Obito/Rin, and future ships that have yet to set sail.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 22 - Words: 119,272 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 235 - Updated: 7/3 - Published: 5/9 - Itachi U., Rin, Obito U./Tobi, OC
Hidden Among the Shadows by Shikayna reviews
When I was hit by a car at nineteen, I thought that I had died before I ever got the chance to truly live... then I woke up. self-insert
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 53,657 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 195 - Follows: 303 - Updated: 5/21 - Published: 2/26 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Kakashi H., OC
Praeludium and Allegro by Dante Kreisler reviews
I woke up from death and came to living a second life as an ordinary civilian of Konoha. I try to avoid shinobi, but this universe doesn't want to keep it that way. It freaks me out a little. Self-Insert OC. Eventual romance.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 30,517 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 285 - Follows: 406 - Updated: 7/5 - Published: 12/21/2014 - Itachi U., Team Ten, OC
Falling Leaves by Lore55 reviews
They say that the beat of a butterflies wings can start a hurricane. She was no butterfly, she was trapped on the ground, never able to take off. Until fate threw a wrench in her well planned future. Now a leaf, tossed in the wind, might draw the eyes of those in this new life. The question is, is that a good thing? SI, reincarnation, you know the drill. HIATUS.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 38,369 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 333 - Follows: 431 - Updated: 3/24 - Published: 9/9/2014
Strawberry by Lore55 reviews
They threw tomatoes at my face so it would match my hair. Personally I thought it was more like a strawberry. SI/reincarnation. Uzumaki twins.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 25 - Words: 51,366 - Reviews: 298 - Favs: 634 - Follows: 837 - Updated: 14h - Published: 11/30/2014 - OC, Naruto U.
Weight of the World by Tsume Yuki reviews
Naruto Uzumaki is the saviour, the prophecy child. If there is one body you don't want to get shoved into, it's that one. Suddenly female or not. And as the gods would have it, that's exactly where I ended up. In the body of a blonde, whiskered female child with a mountain of expectations pressing down on me. Brilliant. Self Insert. FemNaruto
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 125,691 - Reviews: 1044 - Favs: 1,994 - Follows: 2,144 - Updated: 6/17 - Published: 3/20/2014 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Kakashi H., Shisui U.
Wind – ウインド by Pulchra Stellam reviews
They say wind can bring about change...perhaps she can be the wind that brings change to this world. She was given a second chance, a second life, and she was going to make best of it. Even if her name happened to be Konan. Reincarnation!Konan SI
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,945 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 186 - Updated: 10/14/2014 - Published: 6/2/2014 - Konan, Nagato, Yahiko, OC
Becoming Lady Luck by sonyat reviews
The story of Senju Tsunade as told through the girl reborn into her. "Tsunade: the Narutoverse's most renowned medic-nin with strength beyond measure. The woman cursed to lose those dear to her. The woman destined to become one of the Legendary Sannin and Fifth Hokage. I'm not sure if I can be that woman. Do I owe it to the people of Konoha to try?" SI/OC, AU.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,106 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 210 - Follows: 296 - Published: 3/15/2014 - Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Tsunade S., OC
Starting Out at Six Feet Under by sonyat reviews
It wasn't fun dying. It really wasn't fun waking up in a body that's supposed to be dead. Being a ninja in Naruto? Yeah, that's the last thing I want to do. So who the hell is Rin, and can someone get ahold of her to tell her she can have her body back? Oh, did I mention the giant demon turtle trapped inside of me? Is this the universe's idea of a bad joke? SI/OC, AU.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 16,902 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 347 - Follows: 507 - Updated: 8/8/2014 - Published: 1/19/2014 - Rin, Sanbi/Isobu, OC
Sunshine Sidestories by Silver Queen reviews
Snippets from the D.O.S. story line.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 14 - Words: 12,931 - Reviews: 481 - Favs: 996 - Follows: 1,172 - Updated: 6/27 - Published: 3/5/2012
The Corona by erimies reviews
The odds and ends I somehow end up writing for the world of Dreaming of Sunshine by Silver Queen.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,058 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 201 - Updated: 12/20/2014 - Published: 11/26/2014
The Ripple Effect by a Wiccan reviews
Koka was born into this world with the memories of her past life. To cope, she shuts everyone out, refusing to get close. For with her rebirth came a gift. The ability to see the future. But when shutting people out is no longer an option, Koka takes matters into her own hands, for she is the Ripple Effect
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 30,357 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 239 - Follows: 287 - Updated: 6/9 - Published: 4/13/2014 - Itachi U., Shisui U.
Thousand Miles from Home by Ergelina reviews
Being reborn as Maito Gai's older sister was something no one should ever look forward to, and I certainly didn't, however, here I am – attempting to survive my new personal hell as his beloved older sister. Oh God, why couldn't you just have sent me directly to hell?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,267 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 207 - Follows: 300 - Updated: 3/28 - Published: 6/24/2014 - Gai M., OC, Dai M.
Monopoly - 独占 by BirdBoss reviews
And just like that, she watched the pieces fall. [OC!Self Insert] [Discontinued ATM]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 55,892 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 335 - Follows: 417 - Updated: 2/6 - Published: 12/10/2014 - Jiraiya, Konan, Nagato, OC
Silhouettes by Abundant E reviews
She wanted peace, but she dreamed of war. Sequel to Heaven and Hell, Slight AU, SI.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 82,166 - Reviews: 203 - Favs: 388 - Follows: 484 - Updated: 7/6 - Published: 1/14 - Tobirama S., OC, Hashirama S.
Like Pinwheels in the Wind by XxZuiliu reviews
"How funny," he finally says. "That's my name, too." [Uchiha!OC, SI OC, Second/Third War, AU]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,888 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 462 - Follows: 307 - Published: 12/29/2014 - Orochimaru, Sakumo H., OC
静かな (Quiet) by hyugaki reviews
After getting murdered by a drug addict, Chanel never thought she'd be reborn in the Naruto universe. Now she was being called Mame Shizuka, being discriminated against because of her lineage, and being forced to fend for herself in the cruel, bitter life of a shinobi, while trying to avoid getting murdered again. This was NOT what she meant when she said she wanted a new life.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,451 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 1/21 - Published: 11/27/2014 - Team Gai, OC - Complete
Entombed Phoenix by iPhone iNsomniac reviews
His old life burned, his very soul consumed in flames. Yet Death takes interest in him, and decides to use him serve as entertainment. And there cannot be entertainment without an amusing struggle. A flame will die before Rock burns, but how will Rock contain a flame that refuses to do just that? Set in Iwa, Pre/During Third Shinobi War.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,894 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 12/24/2014 - Published: 8/29/2014 - OC
104 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »