Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto .::Naruto.Sakura::.
.::Naruto.Sakura::.
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 11-28-08
Founder: findingxlove - Stories: 13 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 64442
For all of you NarutoxSakura fans, beware NarutoxHinata, SasukexNaruto, and SaskuexSakura fans! Other couples are welcome, but they can't be involving Naruto or Sakura not being together. Any stories accepted! Heat, drama, love, action, and anything else you can think of welcomed with open arms!Looking for some new staff and stories! Any ratings are allowed! We hope you enjoy your visit to .::NarutoxSakura::.

I'm Still Here by Destiny1029 reviews
Staring at her reflection, she couldn't find who she had been for the past 16 years of her life. The only one that could remind her, the only one who could help her light shine, can't even look her in the face.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,320 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/12/2009 - Sakura H., Naruto U. - Complete
Love Story by Loreylock reviews
-AU- “Runaway with me Sakura,” Naruto whispered. She nodded, smiling lovingly , “Yes.” Two opposite people, two opposite worlds that weren’t meant to collide. Yet it's a Romeo and Juliet, a love story, and opposites are meant to attract. -NaruSaku-
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 36,591 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 12/7/2010 - Published: 4/7/2009 - Naruto U., Sakura H.
Family by Pen-Always-In-Hand reviews
Sasuke has killed his brother and done his time and once again lives in Konoha. But what neither Itachi or Sasuke knows, was that Itachi has a daughter who lives in Konoha. How will Saske react when he finds out? Will he accept or judge her for her dad?
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 10,350 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/9/2009 - Published: 3/6/2009 - Sasuke U. - Complete
I Don't Like Your Girlfriend by Pen-Always-In-Hand reviews
Redone! Hopefully Better. Shikamaru is dating Ino. Temari isn't to thrilled for the couple, though. So what does she do? Try to get Shikamaru interested in her, of course. Song is Avril Lavigne's, not mine. Songfic. Characters not mine either.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,207 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/28/2009 - Shikamaru N., Temari - Complete
A Rainy Night by CupcakeLoopy reviews
After an exiting mission Naruto and Sakura decide to go eat ramen, but something more ends up happening between them. NaruSaku one-shot. My first fanfic, so read and enjoy.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 844 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/23/2008 - Naruto U., Sakura H. - Complete
Secrets Whispered In The Dark by crazysmile15 reviews
What could possibly be on the minds of young Sakura and Naruto on a hot summers night....You'll have to read to find out! I suck at summaries, but I promise the story is better inside, and very STEAMY!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 680 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 11 - Published: 2/7/2009 - Naruto U., Sakura H. - Complete
My Stolen Purpose by Shindou Uchiha reviews
A poem that I wrote witch I based on something that happened to me recently, but i changed the names to fit this site. Send a review after reading this, if you want.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 150 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/4/2009 - Complete
Shut up PIG! by TheKatInTheShade reviews
Ino has learnt her lesson when it comes to anoying Sakura about a very sensative subject.... NARUTO.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 438 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/28/2009 - Naruto U., Sakura H. - Complete
In Tune by with eyes looking up reviews
How was it that the entire village knew before she did? NaruSaku, fluff.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 949 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/28/2009 - Sakura H., Naruto U. - Complete
We Need Each Other :NaruSaku: by BlossomHorse reviews
All of a sudden, everything just fell into place. She needed him. They needed each other, to love and to hold for the rest of their lives. It all just clicked. And Sakura snapped. NaruSaku oh, and it has a song...
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,418 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/2/2008 - Naruto U., Sakura H. - Complete
Butterfly by Loreylock reviews
Pregnant and sent to live with a family relation, Sakura Haruno prohibited herself from trusting or loving anyone. That is, until her new neighbor, Naruto, steps into her life. Can the energetic blond show her what it means to be loved? NaruSaku!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 56,585 - Reviews: 423 - Favs: 255 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 12/27/2008 - Published: 12/1/2008 - Naruto U., Sakura H. - Complete