Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Naruto: unusual pairings
Naruto: unusual pairings
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 03-01-06
Founder: Ero Kyuubi no Kitsune - Stories: 2,616 - Followers: 750 - Staff: 2 - id: 29181
Mostly Naruto x any.female.execpt.Hinata pairings. Includes but not limited to: Naru x Ino, Temari, Tenten, Shizune, Anko, Kurenai, Hana, Ayame, Tsunade, Kin, Tayuya, Yugao, Fem Kyuubi, Fem Haku, Hanabi, Sakura. Due to the popularity rise of NaruSaku, only really good stories would be added for this paring. Visit my profile to access the forum for this community where you can recommend stories which you think should be in this C2.

Eiyu no Kage by AzureFlameXIIIGod reviews
So...I became a 'Master,' apparently. I have this weird tattoo a floating old man pointed out to me, told me to chant some old-school incantation or something. Now i have nine strangers appear inside my head, and they're my 'Servants' who'll also be my teachers to make me more 'competent' in my prisoner's eyes... I don't know how to react to this. I wonder what they'll teach me?
Crossover - Naruto & Fate/stay night - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 45,019 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 296 - Follows: 327 - Updated: 11/23/2014 - Published: 8/19/2014 - Naruto U.
Crouching Tigress, Hidden Fox by Karasu87 reviews
Flirty rabbits, demented Kung Fu Masters, nosy parents, a panda, and a horde of Evildoers stand in the way of Naruto's new 'burden' free life. Can someone actually find love in a life so hectic?
Crossover - Naruto & Kung Fu Panda - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 22,143 - Reviews: 204 - Favs: 822 - Follows: 830 - Updated: 8/25/2014 - Published: 1/9/2011 - [Naruto U., Tigress] Po
The Blind Ninja by Shio-Senpai reviews
Naruto has kept a secret from almost everyone since he was five. On his training trip with Jiraiya, the super pervert states that he must be blind for not seeing the power he could use. 'I must be blind, huh? If only you knew Ero-Sennin, if only you knew.'
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 26,706 - Reviews: 178 - Favs: 423 - Follows: 616 - Updated: 2/18 - Published: 6/29/2014 - Naruto U.
Sage of the Moors by NeonZangetsu reviews
In ancient times there was a Legend of the Sage. A powerful, otherwordly being capable of communing with nature and uniting the world; fae and humans both. Same say the legend was but a myth, lost, to the mists of time. But what if it wasn't? Waht might happen when a sage-to-be encounters the strongest fairy of them all? Friendship. NarutoxMaleficent! Based on the recent movie!
Crossover - Naruto & Maleficent - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,926 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 578 - Follows: 634 - Updated: 6/1/2014 - Published: 5/29/2014 - Naruto U.
Naruto: The Gamer by Darkcloudalpha reviews
On the night Naruto stole the Scroll of Seals he unlocked a additional power that turns his world into a game and will use it to fulfill his dreams. When one has a goal you can accomplish anything. Naruto with The Gamer elements fused in. Chapter 17 is now up.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 115,727 - Reviews: 795 - Favs: 2,301 - Follows: 2,792 - Updated: 9/25/2014 - Published: 2/1/2014 - Naruto U., Tenten
Naruto: RPG Life Sucks by Elias Edge reviews
Dying kind of sucks. Endless black pool or nothing, no one to talk to, and big white font asking if you wanted to return to the main menu. Maybe he should have learned more than two techniques? And what the hell is a "Perk"?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 85,948 - Reviews: 495 - Favs: 1,531 - Follows: 1,744 - Updated: 7/3/2014 - Published: 5/13/2014 - [Naruto U., Fū] Kyuubi/Kurama, Nanabi/Chomei
Hero of Heaven by HistorianoftheKais reviews
To save an entire world from a mad man, one goddess has given the Kages a means to send Naruto to another realm. Will Naruto be able to discover Kushina's divine identity and can he survive the challenges of being her son?
Crossover - Naruto & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 30 - Words: 160,057 - Reviews: 1712 - Favs: 2,438 - Follows: 2,534 - Updated: 2/16 - Published: 1/1/2013 - Naruto U.
Old Habits Die Hard by Thatdude2106 reviews
A brand new place. A brand new lifestyle. Old habits always die hard. Naruto hopes to live a peaceful life and maybe even gain some friends along the way. Little does he know that he is going to be pulled into a whole new world of fighting.
Crossover - Naruto & Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 73,465 - Reviews: 549 - Favs: 1,066 - Follows: 1,078 - Updated: 4/27/2014 - Published: 3/26/2014
Uzumaki Naruto, Unpredictable Treasure Hunter by Jathal reviews
Gina and her sisters had thought the recent discovery of an ancient Temple would be their greatest accomplishment and adventure to date... but little did they realize that this discovery would pale in comparison to the person that would be entering into their lives! First Naruto/GD crossover ever, read and review please!
Crossover - Naruto & Gold Digger - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 28 - Words: 234,495 - Reviews: 246 - Favs: 299 - Follows: 273 - Updated: 10/12/2014 - Published: 9/1/2013 - Naruto U.
Adept by NeonZangetsu reviews
Visions are strange, fickle things. You can never quite tell their meaning, nor can you discern their purpose. When she has a vision of a powerful warrior's arrival to aid her against the darkness, well he's the last thing she expected. NarutoxSabrina!
Crossover - Pokémon & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,199 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 363 - Follows: 379 - Updated: 3/12/2014 - Published: 3/15/2012 - Sabrina/Natsume, Naruto U.
Naruto's New Life by draco122 reviews
A longer version of Naruto's best Christmas gift. This will be mult chapter and will have some other stuff. It is NarutoxKurenaixharem but not till later. Rated T for me being paranoid. Used to be called Naruto's best gift.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 41 - Words: 127,464 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 216 - Follows: 215 - Updated: 1/14 - Published: 12/31/2013 - Naruto U., Kurenai Y.
Keep on Keeping On by Iron Legends13 reviews
What if it wasn't Iruka who found Naruto after Jiraiya died? What if it was someone else? On the brink of losing control Naruto tries to find the truth in pain. He tries to make sense of the world he had thought he had come to terms with. Not ever being able to express himself in words Naruto expresses his sorrow in a different way. And then he keeps on keeping on.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 21,188 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 152 - Follows: 138 - Updated: 5/16/2014 - Published: 12/23/2013 - Naruto U., Anko M.
Naruto's best Christmas gift by draco122 reviews
Naruto has married Kuernai and is getting ready to spend the first Christmas with her as a couple. Along the way he remembers how it all came to be.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,861 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 12/31/2013 - Published: 12/24/2013 - Naruto U., Kurenai Y. - Complete
The Hidden Uchiha by ThatCrazyBrit94 reviews
Naruto is a smart kid, at the age of 5 he finds out that he isn't alone and will never be again. Watch as he shakes the Ninja world to the very foundations to protect what is precious to him. Sharingan Naruto/Genjutsu Naruto/Smart Naruto Naruto x Yugito twists and turns in the plot. Read and review.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 19 - Words: 96,160 - Reviews: 351 - Favs: 990 - Follows: 1,003 - Updated: 12/9/2014 - Published: 12/17/2013 - [Naruto U., Yugito N.] Itachi U. - Complete
Old Wounds by NeonZangetsu reviews
Pain is something all hollows know. Pain of the flesh, of the body, of the soul. They are wounded creatures, seeking solace in devouring the souls of others to satiate their pain. Their wounds. But some wounds are old wounds, borne not of the body but of the mind. Some wounds never heal. They linger like an infestation, clinging with regret. Always. NarutoxNeliel. Potential harem.
Crossover - Naruto & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,689 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 500 - Follows: 559 - Updated: 12/3/2013 - Published: 11/3/2013 - Naruto U., Neliel T. O./Nel
Uzunami Clan by Sagistic2034 reviews
Inspired by Advent of Shadow's 'Betrayal'. Betrayed by his village, Naruto abandons Konoha for a new life. Watch as he shakes the shinobi world to its core as he forms the Uzunami Clan and plans for the Konoha's destruction. Minor crossover with Blazblue series.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 134,255 - Reviews: 277 - Favs: 839 - Follows: 878 - Updated: 2/14 - Published: 6/7/2013 - [Naruto U., Fū] [Tayuya, Gaara]
Konoha's Three-Course Shinobi by yurei king reviews
Naruto discovers something the day he summoned Gamabunta. What he finds leads him down a path to become a legend, with a simple choice Naruto is plunged headfirst into a new world with new skills and a power that will make his enemies fall to pieces. Literally.
Crossover - Naruto & One Piece - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 38,802 - Reviews: 375 - Favs: 1,407 - Follows: 1,471 - Updated: 10/26/2014 - Published: 3/2/2013 - Naruto U.
Genesis Rebirth by Fellgrave reviews
A few subtle changes can make all the difference in the world. The first battle between the three Sannin during the mission to bring back Tsunade takes a utterly different route, and more than just Tsunade's mind is left changed. Based on the one-shot by A True Radical Dreamer.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,262 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 249 - Follows: 362 - Published: 4/21/2013 - Naruto U., Tsunade S.
Jewels of Fate by LD 1449 reviews
A beast wakes, A beast wakes in three different planes, A beast wakes at three different times, A beast wakes at the same time, A beast wakes. And now it approached. NOTE: Sequel to Naruto of the Shikon. Must read Shikon first to understand what is going on.
Crossover - Naruto & Ikki Tousen/一騎当千 - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 16 - Words: 70,810 - Reviews: 209 - Favs: 446 - Follows: 429 - Updated: 11/7/2013 - Published: 4/12/2013 - Naruto U., Shūyu K., Sonsaku H.
Naruto of the Shikon by LD 1449 reviews
NaruInuyasha Xover: Naruto has lost everything in the final battle. He is asked to aid a group in their journey. But will his own grief and pain get in the way? Or will this new group heal his broken soul.I don't own Naruto or Inuyasha
Crossover - Inuyasha & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 42 - Words: 108,778 - Reviews: 4638 - Favs: 2,911 - Follows: 1,320 - Updated: 4/12/2013 - Published: 12/14/2006 - Naruto U. - Complete
Follow the Grins by Lazy Watermellon reviews
She gripped her tattered aqua blue hoodie, her scared coffee colored eyes looking at the grinning boy in the tree. "Who are you?" He giggled, petting his orange tail. "I could ask myself the same question..." Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto or the song. (Suggested song link in my profile description.)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Horror/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,110 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 9 - Published: 3/12/2013 - Anko M., Naruto U. - Complete
Of Ice and Men by matiwariat reviews
Haku's dying wish gave Naruto a new view on life and the power to protect those close to him. His will to fight for what he believes was stronger than ever but were the choices he made the right ones? The story and journal of a man at the end of his road, so close to the end.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 94,421 - Reviews: 461 - Favs: 1,052 - Follows: 1,111 - Updated: 9/1/2013 - Published: 2/28/2012 - Naruto U., Shizune
Trials of the Angels by Jazbez reviews
Chapter three: Tayuya and Naruto learn something from Sakura that leads to Tayuya thinking about her early childhood. NarutoxTayuya. Dedications and song choice inside.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,277 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 3/9/2013 - Published: 2/28/2013 - Tayuya, Naruto U.
When The Time Comes by FlamingKonoha reviews
When a marriage between the returned Uchiha heir and a certain Haruno girl happens; Naruto begins to fall apart, but with the help of a certain kunoichi will he pull things together?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 15,657 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 198 - Updated: 10/26/2013 - Published: 2/5/2013 - Naruto U., Tenten
So Close Yet So Far by apollyon1991 reviews
Two people,so similar yet so different. When Shima's summoning jutsu misfires, instead of appearing to rescue Konoha from Pain, Naruto is dropped into the middle of the Northern Watertribe invasion. Naruto/Toph
Crossover - Naruto & Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 69,596 - Reviews: 430 - Favs: 1,155 - Follows: 1,364 - Updated: 9/20/2014 - Published: 2/2/2012 - Naruto U., Aang
1,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »