Home Community Books Gossip Girl Nate & Serena, Serena & Nate
Nate & Serena, Serena & Nate
Follow .
Focus: Books Gossip Girl, Since: 01-02-08
Founder: Dazzle Me Again - Stories: 46 - Followers: 22 - Staff: 1 - id: 54088
Welcome to the first community entirely dedicated to our beloved Golden Couple.

let's not sleep alone by smc-27 reviews
18 months after they broke up and she ran away to Paris, she comes back. It's not like he's been waiting for her or anything. But still, the only thing he can do is grab her bags and tell her to come inside. NS post-S3. Oneshot.
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,809 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/22/2010 - Nate, Serena - Complete
Home Is Where the Heart is by capoupascap reviews
She stops turning around and smiles at him playfully, as if she just thought of something brilliant. "Dance with me," she says. Nate and Serena moving in together. ONESHOT!
Gossip Girl - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 652 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/17/2010 - Serena, Nate - Complete
Smile by singsongsung reviews
Snapshots of NS. "You make me smile like the sun."
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,772 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 3/22/2010 - Published: 2/22/2010 - Nate, Serena
In the Rain by Lady Casper-san reviews
Sometimes the best moments are spent in the rain.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 611 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Published: 1/19/2010 - Nate, Serena - Complete
When You're Gone, The Colours Fade by smc-27 reviews
NS Oneshot. "The true harvest of my life is intangible - a little star dust caught, a portion of the rainbow I have clutched."
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,902 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/25/2010 - Serena, Nate - Complete
I Like Where We Are, When We Drive in Your Car by jada jasmine reviews
Let's go," Serena whispers into Nate's ear one summer night. "Okay," he says with a nod because he'll follow her anywhere. // Nate, Serena, Calypso the Camry, and a roadtrip across the rest of America.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,975 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/16/2010 - Serena, Nate - Complete
A Sweeter Song by singsongsung reviews
Nate gets a good grade in Boyfriend 1001. NS. Oneshot.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,113 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/17/2010 - Nate, Serena - Complete
You've Got A Piece of Me by smc-27 reviews
NS Pre-pilot. They've gotten better and better at resisting temptation. Or at the very least, they try. Oneshot.
Gossip Girl - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,972 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/26/2010 - Nate, Serena - Complete
I Want to Lock You Up in My Closet by LPhhrdcLover reviews
NS in episode 3x13 based on Spoilers. - "I've been waiting for you." he says, smile full, and eyes twinkling with double meaning. It wasn't fair for him to look at her like that, making her want to go the opposite of slow.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,583 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/28/2010 - Nate, Serena - Complete
When The Stars Go Blue by singsongsung reviews
Nate/Serena. He would follow her anywhere, and if she needs him to prove that, he will.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 15,712 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 10 - Published: 3/2/2010 - Serena, Nate - Complete
Living in Your Afterglow by singsongsung reviews
Season three. Twenty-four episodes. Serena/Nate. Carter Baizen. Some Chuck/Blair. This time, they're going to get it right.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 50,087 - Reviews: 321 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 7/5/2009 - Published: 6/7/2009 - Complete
You Fill My Head Up With Daydreams by smc-27 reviews
They're with one another constantly, doing whatever they can together and falling asleep wherever they do. He takes care of her and she takes care of him. But they're not a couple. No one knows why. NS Oneshot follow up to We'll Be Alright
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,840 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/1/2010 - Serena, Nate - Complete
If Ever Your Faith Starts Crashing Down by stormsandsins reviews
No one really expected Nate to go through with what seemed like an impulse doomed from the start; that life was not for him. Yet something pushed him to it, to pursue it, and something helped him, among other things: sunshine. Now she needs him, too.
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,707 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/17/2009 - Nate, Serena - Complete
Satellite Heart by hopelessromantic549 reviews
“You loved me?” The words come shaky, unsure, and her voice squeaks. She’s not asking the right questions, she knows; why didn’t you run after me and why are you telling me this now and my god, do you still… But it’s the best she can do. NS one-shot.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,521 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/19/2009 - Nate, Serena - Complete
Blue was always her favourite colour by whenvampiresdon'tsuck reviews
Oneshot. All about Serenate! You gotta love them ;D Contains spoilers up to 3x11..
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,797 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/16/2009 - Serena, Nate - Complete
Breathless by suspensegirlinc reviews
An inside look to NS's abrupt first encounter in 1x01, Serena's POV. One-shot.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,435 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Published: 12/15/2009 - Serena, Nate - Complete
I Can Picture You And Me by smc-27 reviews
Maybe his best speech, his most convincing effort to win her, was lost at a stupid masquerade ball. If you don't stop me, I'm going to kiss you. He's never had the nerve to use that line again. But dammit, he wants to. Nate/Serena Oneshot
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,800 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/21/2009 - Complete
It's Always Have And Never Hold by smc-27 reviews
He's single and she's single, for the first time in ages. Now they're jetting off to different parts of the world. He doesn't know if they'll ever get a shot, but he suddenly feels like they're missing out on one by each going away this summer. NS Oneshot
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,922 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/5/2009 - Complete
All Your Saved Up Wishes by smc-27 reviews
No matter whose boy he was or where in the world she was, he always managed to wish her a happy birthday. Nate/Serena oneshot
Gossip Girl - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,235 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/16/2009 - Serena, Nate - Complete
You And I Should Stay The Same by smc-27 reviews
He's gorgeous. Charming and well-bred and the boy everyone wants. And all the girls know it. Serena knew him before he was NateArchibald! She likes that she's one of the only ones. But she loves him and she wants him for herself. Nate/Serena Oneshot
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,153 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/4/2009 - Serena, Nate - Complete
We'll Be Alright by smc-27 reviews
They've been through too much, together and apart, for him not to stay with her. There's no doubt anymore that he loves her. Post-3x12 Nate/Serena oneshot.
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,530 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/8/2009 - Serena, Nate - Complete
Drop Everything Now by smc-27 reviews
Nate 'saves' Serena from a bar one night. He knows it's a set up, that Chuck's meddling again, but he doesn't argue. Because he likes saving her. Maybe more than anything. NS Oneshot.
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,465 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/16/2009 - Serena, Nate - Complete
Flat Line by Brookebynature reviews
“I wanted to believe him.” Her eyes were cloudy, tired, sad. “And I couldn’t. And all I could think of was you standing on the steps asking me not to go, and I was so mad at myself for making the wrong decision.” Nate/Serena set after 3x13
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,096 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/20/2009 - Serena, Nate - Complete
All We Are by singsongsung reviews
Post 2x13 oneshot. Non-Judging Breakfast club; N/S and C/B. "I look at Blair and Chuck. And that's the weirdest couple ever, right? But they work so well because all they want is each other. Is that stupid? To want someone to love everything about you?"
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,165 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/23/2008 - Complete
There's Never a Wish Better Than This by singsongsung reviews
Oneshot set after 2x19. Serena/Nate with mentions of CBN, NV, and DS. Just one night. That's all they ever get.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,191 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/23/2009 - Complete
43 | Page 1 2 Next »