Home Community Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice NatsuMikan Moments
NatsuMikan Moments
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice, Since: 04-27-08
Founder: Flower Song Princess - Stories: 94 - Followers: 23 - Staff: 29 - id: 57926
Thank you to those who add their favorites here in NatsuMikan Moments. My best regards! We recommend the best stories here in NatsuMikan Moments! If you want to join, don't hesitate to ask! --HaNaMii

Of Math and Love by Ria Lee reviews
ONESHOT. From an inspiring text message. "I thank whoever invented Math, for he, and the whole universe conspired with me to find you," Natsume is Mikan's tutor, and he teaches her something about Math that has never been found in any books.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,762 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/29/2009 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Natsume the Jerk by sakura-himeno reviews
Natsume Hyuuga is a jerk and Alice Academy’s most delinquent student, with a terrible past. He’s cold-hearted to everyone. One day, he meets a cheerful and popular idol who will change his life for the better. NatsumexMikanxRuka, SumirexKoko
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 32 - Words: 140,912 - Reviews: 760 - Favs: 535 - Follows: 200 - Updated: 12/24/2008 - Published: 12/27/2007 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Catnip by Keiko Oda reviews
Catnip: a perennial herb that cats are attracted to and enjoy. Mikan stole some catnip. What will be the famous Black Cat aka Natsume's reaction! MxN oneshot
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,464 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 17 - Published: 5/15/2007 - Complete
Rules of Abduction by Snow Sparkle reviews
Eloping with the one you love was one of the sweetest thing a girl could ever dream of. Kinda like Romeo and Juliet. But eloping with your kidnapper was a different story. Specially if Romeo was the most arrogant person ever.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 58,861 - Reviews: 366 - Favs: 249 - Follows: 211 - Updated: 5/9/2012 - Published: 5/18/2008 - Mikan S., Natsume H.
The Alias by Heartbroken Confession reviews
The Tinkling Jackal." Mikan stated. "I find it quite suitable." Natsume folded his hands over the desk."Oh yes, because pissing dogs are so intimidating." --Note to self: Never ever, give Hyuuga Natsume a chance to name you.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,641 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 8 - Published: 10/19/2008 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Love's Consequence by Esa MaRie reviews
Can two strangers fall in love within just a week? It was supposed to be a relationship with no strings attached… a mutual attraction between strangers, or so each had thought… and that was all it should have been. But fate had a different plan.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 18,654 - Reviews: 257 - Favs: 232 - Follows: 267 - Updated: 9/25/2013 - Published: 10/18/2008 - Natsume H., Mikan S.
My Opposite Me by Mist of Clandestine reviews
Ater a humiliating day, Mikan Sakura decides to got to a camp in place of her brother and prove she's not so vulnerable. But wait till she meets Natsume Hyuuga, a huge friendship develops between them or could it be love?
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 30,707 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 7/4/2009 - Published: 10/11/2008
A Thousand Years With You by Blase Contradiction reviews
Mikan Sakura is a heart disorder patient.With the Red Moon as her streetlight, she meets Natsume Hyuuga,a vampire with the power to grant his partner a life of a thousand snows.Can Mikan teach immortal Natsume a passion for life,even as she's dying?
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,870 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 9/26/2007 - Published: 7/17/2007 - Complete
Cup of Coffee and Sprinkles of Sugar by Dying With A Smile reviews
After her revenge she said, “He’s the first person I’ve ever met that chokes on sugar.”
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 839 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/11/2008 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
The Once Was Little Natsume by silvertears.cs reviews
I sometimes wondered what happened to that little Natsume, that used to play with Aoi in the backyard when he got home from preschool, and then run into the house for dad's famous double chocolate chip cookies. A oneshot by Natsume's POV.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 777 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/25/2007 - Complete
Coming Home From Kindergartern by silvertears.cs reviews
Kind of prequel to The Once Was Little Natsume. And as I went to bed, after my dad refused to read to me anymore, even after my pleading and puppy dog eyes, I saw a shooting star. A oneshot from Natsume's POV.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 906 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/25/2008 - Complete
A Tiny Bit Of Hope by Dying With A Smile reviews
AU:: Mikan doesn't care how much hope she gets, just enough to know that her grandpa will live longer. ONE-SHOT
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,586 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/23/2008 - Mikan S. - Complete
Natsume's Reaction to the Thirteen Signs of Love by EzMouse reviews
Sign #9: While thinking about her, your heart beats faster and faster. "...My heart wasn't beating for her, it was because of exhaustion. See the difference? That's first grade science, people." Oneshot. Natsume-centric. Slight crack.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,414 - Reviews: 175 - Favs: 394 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 5/13/2010 - Published: 7/12/2008 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
I Like You by cherrylprincess reviews
Mikan-annoyed.She wants to know why Natsume annoys her so much.What will he do? read to find out! .
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 826 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/9/2008 - Complete
Moment of Wisdom by The Palm of a Tiny Hand reviews
It started with a game of normal dodgeball. Guess who it hit?
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,362 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/9/2008 - Complete
Man In A Black Suit by Dying With A Smile reviews
AU:: Not all men come as knights in shining armor. And Natsume is certainly not a knight. NxM, ONE-SHOT
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,280 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/9/2008 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
Trouble with Glasses by Nemesis of Truth reviews
Natsume has to wear glasses. What happens? Hell breaks loose.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,150 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/6/2008 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Raindrops by Cuna999 reviews
Oneshot: Can you hide in the rain? Can you escape from the darkness? Let the rain fall and wait for the sun. Let it all turn into a rainbow. /Early fic/
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,098 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/4/2008 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
State of Mind by Shmeeko reviews
There was something bothersome about the way she was acting…It was unnerving. She rarely spoke, her smiles just as rare; far smaller than they ever were. It was so very unlike her…And so very like me. Natsume x Mikan. R&R Please.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,991 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 8/18/2008 - Published: 6/25/2008
Sodium Content by Heartbroken Confession reviews
He just wanted to have his suit tailored, "I'd appreciate it if you kept the sodium content of my suit at a low." -- not salted like soggy McDonald fries.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,256 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/3/2008 - Published: 7/2/2008 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
Accidental Kiss by myinterests reviews
Mikan is devistated that her first kiss is stollen by her arch enemy Natsume. Now he won't leave her alone about it! Can she live this down? Or... will something else happen? ONESHOT!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,568 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/6/2008 - Complete
A Prince for Mikan by Esa MaRie reviews
AU. A Cinderella Story with a GA twist. In a world of alice-wielders, Mikan Sakura lived an ordinary life under the abuse of her step-family. But a mysterious crimson-eyed boy suddenly appeared and dragged her to a life of danger, adventure, and… love.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 27 - Words: 174,660 - Reviews: 2780 - Favs: 1,584 - Follows: 1,357 - Updated: 1/18/2014 - Published: 6/10/2007 - Mikan S., Natsume H.
A Stupid Piece of Paper by a.s.h.l.i.u reviews
Natsume is hiding something written by him hidden in his desk. The thing is, Mikan is cleaning the desks that day! Natsume rushes to the room and took what he THOUGHT was the piece of paper but it was not. And he looked again and Mikan was..uh-oh..smiling
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,369 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 6/5/2008 - Published: 5/31/2008
3 Days to Prove your Love by Mist of Clandestine reviews
Prove it' that's what Mikan said when Natsume confessed to her and now he has only 3 days to prove his love. What can he do in 3 days?
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,813 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/5/2008 - Complete
Circumstances of a Love Story by sweet scribe 14 reviews
What started out as an innocent internet fling turned out to be just what she needed in her boring life...Or so she thought.NatXMik
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 21,946 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 6/4/2008 - Published: 1/10/2008
78 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »