Home Community Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice NatsuRuka Love!
NatsuRuka Love!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice, Since: 11-01-10
Founder: XMistressChaosx - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 86704
This unlike any other community. This features NatsuRuka Love. Mostly T to M. If you wanna take a step to the darkside you may join. I can promise you, you will not be disappointed in the slightest. Features everything from fluffly and light to dark and depressing until you get just right. If you wanna join you can PM me.

Naive by StackofStories reviews
Natsume is thirteen and his has come to the startling conclusion that he loves his best-friend Ruka. The problem is how is going to show him when the blond is being naive all the time. Natsume decided to come with all these plans. Will they work?
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 851 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/17/2010 - Natsume H., Ruka N. - Complete
10 Dribs of a Pairing Meme by Whimsical.Banana reviews
NatsuRuka. Drabble. Contains both shounen-ai and yaoi. Daisy meant innocence and purity, while it also meant "I won't tell".
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 490 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/30/2009 - Ruka N., Natsume H. - Complete
Hidden From Blue Eyes by Whimsical.Banana reviews
NatsuRuka. Collection. It is only when Ruka's sleeping that Natsume can show his affection to him.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,817 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/18/2010 - Published: 10/24/2009 - Natsume H., Ruka N. - Complete
Cherish by Whimsical.Banana reviews
NatsuRuka. Drabble. Ruka wasn't only brave; he's courageous. If only Natsume can learn how to appreciate more. To cherish.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,001 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/24/2010 - Ruka N., Natsume H. - Complete
Hey, dear by Whimsical.Banana reviews
NatsuRuka. Drabble. Ruka was the treasure Natsume had, until just recently.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,158 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Published: 10/23/2010 - Ruka N., Natsume H. - Complete