Home Community Games Fallout Nave's Fallout
Nave's Fallout
Follow .
Focus: Games Fallout, Since: 10-23-11
Founder: Nave Ninja - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 96011
All stories that exist in the canon I am forging, from the Legend of the Wandering Pair to the Tale of the Courier, and everything in between. More stories will come in the future.

Ash Walker by Nave Ninja reviews
When the world lays dying, its winds like labored breaths, its ground cracked and bleeding, its skies as bleak and grey as a man upon his death bed, I walk. When the triumphs of humanity fall, when our greatest technologies fail, when the worst of our nightmares becomes a reality, I walk. When all that is left of our cities, our monuments, our hopes and dreams is only ash, I walk.
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,164 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/11/2013 - Complete
Who are you, Lloyd Freeman? by Nave Ninja reviews
A short story that takes place between the tenth and eleventh chapters of The Legend of the Wandering Pair from Vault 101. Lloyd awakens in the night after a horribly vivid nightmare, and ponders his own place in the wider world around him and what it truly means to him to have Amata by his side.
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,716 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/7/2010 - Lone Wanderer, Amata Almodovar - Complete
The Legend of the Wandering Pair from Vault 101 by Nave Ninja reviews
Lloyd Freeman is joined by Amata Almodovar as they leave the safety of the halls of Vault 101 in search of his missing father, stepping into the broken world above. Along their grim path, they encounter harsh adversity and new enemies every step of the way, forge new alliances and meet new friends, and through their actions, they come to change the Capital Wasteland forever.
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 421,683 - Reviews: 869 - Favs: 944 - Follows: 777 - Updated: 4/11 - Published: 4/11/2010 - Lone Wanderer, Amata Almodovar - Complete