Home Community Games Call of Duty Nazi Zombie fanfics
Nazi Zombie fanfics
Follow .
Focus: Games Call of Duty, Since: 08-05-11
Founder: Paragon Shepard - Stories: 40 - Followers: 9 - Staff: 3 - id: 94389
If it has zombies that were once nazis, if it has our favorite zombie slayers, OCs in the zombie universe,crossover, or any type of pairings then it shall be found here. All fics welcome. Pm me for stories or becoming Staff. Self promotion is welcome here.

Bring Me 117 by FreedomR115 reviews
When Richtofen's grand scheme goes horribly wrong. The zombies crew is transported to a derelict ship floating out in the middle of nowhere. As is custom there are zombies...of the flood variety. Join the zombies crew as they do what they do best in an effort to save the universe and get back home.
Crossover - Halo & Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 23,903 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 12/18/2015 - Published: 3/29/2013 - Cortana, Master Chief/John-117, Tank D., Dr. Richtofen
And then there were Five by Turdy1 reviews
-Sequel to Stranded in the Giant- Shortly after returning, David Jordan's squadron is transferred to sunny Florida. To bad he's stuck in the Pentagon with some familiar faces. ON SEMI-PERMANANT HIATUS.
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,544 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 2/27/2013 - Published: 7/15/2011 - Samantha
Simpler Times by TheHumanShield reviews
[INDEFINITE HIATUS] What happens when Marlton And Misty are transported back in time to when they were just kids? How will their families react to their kids, who are only 13 in their time, show up as blood covered, badass, 25 year olds? How will they deal with the quiet life of a pre-zombie world?
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,299 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 2/15/2013 - Published: 2/1/2013 - Marlton J, Abigail B.
Der Ansteig Z: The Classified by Watermelon23 reviews
When Krystalyn and her friends barely make it to the Moon base after traveling for 2 days straight in the time machine, what will they do when they crash on the base and get investigated by the government there? How did this even start? How is Woods going to help? (OC's and some characters from Black Ops I and Black Ops II and one from MW3. T for violence and language?)
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 33 - Words: 33,205 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/18/2013 - Published: 1/5/2013 - Dr. Richtofen, F. Woods - Complete
Carry On? by TheAngelOfBadass reviews
Misty successes in waking Marlton up after being knocked out for a week to help her fix T.E.D.D. Marlton brings up Russman and Misty isn't pleased. Why? What happened when he was out? Misty/Marlton *edited* WARNING:coarse language
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,742 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/16/2013 - Abigail B., Marlton J - Complete
The Undead Uprising by Steb reviews
An adventure with the four zombie slayers, expect twists. Please rate and review. Rated Teen for violence.
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Horror/Tragedy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,549 - Reviews: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/21/2012 - Published: 4/30/2011 - Dr. Richtofen, Tank D.
Sammy and the ghosts by Under a Blue Pen reviews
Lots of speculation has been put into the back-story of Zombies on Black Ops - and I'm about to scrap it all, and give a completely alternative explanation to what Zombies is all about! This story is going to be very long, as I am going to tell the whole story! Remember not to moan that this doesn't fit the Easter Eggs, it isn't supposed to :
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Horror/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,750 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/28/2012 - Published: 7/3/2012 - Samantha, Tank D.
Teddy, Did You Schteal My Dempsey? by Sniper Typhoon Hedgehog reviews
Excited that the mystery box spawned in the starting room of Kino der Toten first, Dempsey decides to use it right when he can, but gets the ol' Teddy Bear. What will happen when he gets mad and decides to hop INSIDE the box when it disappears?
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,044 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 10/4/2012 - Published: 3/3/2012 - Tank D., Nikolai B.
Apocalypse: Dawn of the Dead by FlygonNick reviews
When zombies suddenly attack at a high school football game, a group of teens band together in a desperate fight for survival. Guided by Samantha Maxis and aided by zombie slayers new and old, this group takes on the remnants of Group 935 and waves of the undead in an attempt to save mankind from Doctor Richtofen. Will they succeed? Or will Richtofen's Grand Scheme be realized?
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 51 - Words: 539,998 - Reviews: 823 - Favs: 176 - Follows: 156 - Updated: 12/25/2016 - Published: 1/4/2012 - Dr. Richtofen, Samantha
Why not this way? by Spyash2 reviews
We all know the zombies somehow spread into many different countries after Dempsey and the others travelled through time right? Well, what if Dempsey realised there was another -yet simple- way to stop the zombies?
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 452 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/7/2012 - Tank D., Takeo M. - Complete
Fine Again by Samuel Keller reviews
For a third helping, our heroes return! The Army base may have rescued them from the urban jungle, but now they face a larger terror, one that could lead them to Samantha.
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,275 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/15/2012 - Published: 3/6/2012 - Tank D., Nikolai B. - Complete
FvI: Töchter der Krieger by Darkwind-935 reviews
I'm sorry, did I just say RICHTOFEN'S daughter? Now I have your attention. The adventures of my OC's from Funke von Irrsinnigkeit and maybe some familiar faces too, if you haven't read the previous story please do so, or its not going to make sense.
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,527 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/21/2012 - Published: 2/5/2012
Cat and Mouse by video games and other stuff reviews
Task Force 935 thought it was over, that Samantha was gone. They were wrong. Now she's back, and not even WWIII can get in the way of her goals! Sequel to my other story, "Survival". Featuring Task Force 935 and...Delta Force! Some OCs.
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 9 - Words: 16,997 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 4/18/2012 - Published: 2/2/2012 - Cpt. John Price, Dr. Richtofen - Complete
The Figure Shrouded in Mist by Dazaris8theOwl reviews
The story line of Black Ops zombie maps, plus an OC.
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 670 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 2/26/2012 - Samantha, Nikolai B.
Urban Jungle by Samuel Keller reviews
The zombie heroes of the past are back, and are still kicking ass! Now they've landed in some abandoned city, and whole new horrors await them! Sequel to I Hate Clowns.
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 14 - Words: 13,770 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/26/2012 - Published: 11/28/2011 - Tank D., Nikolai B. - Complete
It All Began With 935 by ahamkaras reviews
A series of one-shots that will soon follow with all your favorite Call Of Duty Zombie characters, ranging from the most hilarious and bizarre of situations to dark themes of anything CoD: Nazi Zombie. Rated T for language and suggestive themes. R&R
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 22,052 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 11/25/2012 - Published: 6/17/2011 - Dr. Richtofen, Tank D.
Lost Memories by XBloodAngelX reviews
Tanks last thoughts/memories before the Zombie Plague and before he forgets everything about his past. One-shot
Call of Duty - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 561 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/12/2011 - Tank D. - Complete
The Longpaw Chronicles: Nazi Zombies by Firestar001 reviews
WARNING Powerful OC. Two anthro tiger-girls & two friends and a horde of undead. Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, Richtofen, SAMANTHA & Mason have appeared now. But this story is different. Samantha isn't controlling the zombies anymore. THIS MY 1ST STORY PEOPLE!
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 48 - Words: 81,118 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 6/9/2012 - Published: 6/9/2011 - Tank D., Samantha, A. Mason, OC - Complete
Females, Zombies, and Guns by kirki101 reviews
Don't you hate it when Richtofen's teleporter takes you 50 years in the past? Enter Kasandra Sparks-nicknamed Kirki, affectionately-as she battles the zombies that have taken over the world, and the demons inside her own mind. -Revised and rebooted as of July 17, 2013.
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,349 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/1/2011 - Tank D., Nikolai B., Takeo M., Dr. Richtofen
Nazi zombie jokes by daklan reviews
A collection of really bad zombie jokes.
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 707 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/18/2012 - Published: 3/20/2011 - Takeo M., Nikolai B.
Größe Der Toten by Destroyer76 reviews
Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen escape from "Shangri-La" but due to an accident, they have now become separated and have scattered off into different dimensions and timezones. Will they regroup, or will they fall victim to Samantha's little game?
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Horror/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 10 - Words: 9,511 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/24/2011 - Tank D. - Complete
Wunderwaffe by Speed Waggin reviews
A Call Of Duty: Black Ops Oneshot based on the Zombies map: Kino Der Toten. Based on an actual Xbox Live match that involved arguing and stealing kills, but the characters talk instead. Story is better than any summary I can think of.
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,455 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/20/2011 - Published: 8/19/2011 - Tank D., Dr. Richtofen - Complete
The Information Age: Oneshots by chivalry-is-dead reviews
A collection of oneshots about my fanfic, The Information Age! Please read that first if you haven't! And all short stories will be prompts, so either drop some reviews in here or in the other story and you might see your prompt come up!
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,403 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/12/2013 - Published: 5/18/2011
The Information Age by chivalry-is-dead reviews
When the year 2012 devastates the world with a Zombie outbreak, it's up to our four Nazi-Zombie-killing heroes to stop it, or there won't be a future to look forward to! Rated T for now, but there's lots of swearing, gore, and a bit of romance.
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 33,528 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 2/10/2013 - Published: 5/4/2011 - Tank D., Dr. Richtofen, Nikolai B., Takeo M.
Zombie Slayer's Childhood by Vault08 reviews
A glimpse into the childhood of Takeo, Nikolai, Dempsey, and Richtofen.
Call of Duty - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 944 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/26/2011 - Nikolai B., Dr. Richtofen - Complete
29 | Page 1 2 Next »