Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto NejiTen oneshots
NejiTen oneshots
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 12-28-07
Founder: I-Heart-Hatake-Kakashi - Stories: 68 - Followers: 4 - id: 53924
just a bunch of the best oneshots I've read, staring my favorite Naruto couple.

Inner Light by NessieGG reviews
She had heard the rumors. But she had never gone so far as to assume that they might be true. [Sakura, NejiTen. One shot.]
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,116 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/10/2006
RSVP by Cassandra's Destiny reviews
At this point, it would have been easier for her had she been holding the invitation to his wedding, and not hers. NejiTenten
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,281 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 19 - Published: 10/18/2008 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Above All Else, Guard You're Heart by Luna Forest reviews
The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other." was the prompt that was given too me and this is what happened.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,058 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/31/2008 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
Second Hand Angels by wildcatt reviews
And if she stayed very, very still, she could almost hear the angels breathing.....Tenten makes the choice between loving the living and loving the dead. Nejiten.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,943 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/29/2008 - Complete
Temporary by Eleora reviews
But then the day draws to an end, and soon she finds his gaze resting on her and there’s a softness in his eyes again, a quiet warmth that makes her throat tighten. Neji/Tenten oneshot
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 764 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/22/2008 - Published: 6/21/2008 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Fake Meditation by MistressSkittles reviews
Neji does a double-take when Tenten removes her shirt, and Tenten finds out that Neji isn't so scrawny... One-shot: Nejiten- Rated T for safety.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,434 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/8/2008 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
Smashing Faces by Maya01 reviews
“COME ON, NEJI, AFTER ALL WE’VE BEEN THROUGH, YOU STILL DON’T TRUST ME!” “I told you, it’s a secret.” “I can keep a secret.” “Hn. I’m sure you can.” “Then, tell me!” “No.” Aw Fudge [She'll kill me if I tell.. then again, she'll kill me if I don't]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,947 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/30/2007 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
With Freedom Comes Wings by hikomokushi reviews
The man can’t sing—can’t even whistle a tune. But Tenten feels his song is the prettiest she knows. [NejiTen][drabble]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,184 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/3/2007 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
Weakness by lexkixass reviews
Neji has a weakness.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 178 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/20/2005 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Truth or Dare by x0x reviews
Tenten is forced into a game of truth or dare. Heh, maybe that's why it later became her favorite game... [TenNeji] ...
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,037 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/27/2007 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
Too Far by Blaze2Sage reviews
[oneshot] Lately Neji has been hanging around with a girl with long brunette hair. Who is she? And where did Tenten go? [NejiTen]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,219 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/24/2005 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
Thoughts of Ramen over Failure by Ryuu no Kami reviews
He was scared. He didn't want the surgery to fail, but that was all he could think about. But then came his friends, his team, his closest companions, and they left him thinking not of failure, but of one certain event they shared...
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,811 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Published: 11/28/2007 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
Those Eyes, That Smirk by 716799 reviews
[Oneshot, NejiTen] Neji and Tenten. They complimented each other in so many ways.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,816 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 16 - Published: 12/12/2004 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
The Perfect Gift by Winged Giraffe reviews
The holiday season is here, and Tenten can't think of anything to get for Neji! NejiTen, Oneshot.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,733 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/15/2007 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
The Gates of Konoha by Katharra reviews
The return home from a mission is never redundant for Team Gai.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,214 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/12/2007 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Tell Me by IrisEclipsed reviews
A proposition, an arguement, a kiss and a promise . . . of marriage? [Tenten x Neji] [Oneshot]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,264 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 12 - Published: 3/7/2007 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
Tattoo'ed by Hearts And Stuff reviews
[NejiTen] How could he be so perfect? It wasn’t fair! She would do anything, anything at all to have what he has! The eyes, the attitude, the brains, and the hair, for crying out loud! Damn him!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 679 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/2/2007 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Switched by Blaze2Sage reviews
[oneshot] It's their day off and Tenten and Neji decided to have a game. It's all their fault, really. [Neji x Tenten]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,557 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/10/2006 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
Stop Rigging Your House! by BlackElement7 reviews
Tenten rigs her house. What happens when Neji stays at her house for the night? NejiTen.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,669 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/16/2006 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Soar by BellasBitten reviews
She would rise higher, cutting through the air on wings of steel to meet any adversary thrown at her. He knew… One day, Tenten would fly away from him. [NejiTen] Oneshot
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 833 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/24/2007 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
So Perfect by Yugao reviews
I'll bet you're so perfect you can't even fall in love with the wrong person. Neji reads too much into an expression. NejiTenten
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,532 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/25/2007 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Since Spring by NessieGG reviews
[One shot] [NejiTen] Neji is driven to the brink of his sanity when his teammate disappears and is given an option. 'I can use a technique that will allow you to forget every memory you have of Tenten.'
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,371 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 210 - Follows: 19 - Published: 10/17/2007 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Rise Again by Ariel32 reviews
She watches roses fall, and loses herself. She reaches for the moon, and finds him again. [NejiTen]
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 642 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Published: 8/18/2007 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Reasons by omurice reviews
Oneshot [NejiTenten] He knows exactly why he loves her.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 864 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 21 - Published: 7/6/2007 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Rainbow by Ariel32 reviews
Their years together are like a rainbow. [NejiTen, some Team Gai]
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,373 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Published: 11/12/2007 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
61 | Page 1 .. Last Next »