Home Community Games Earthbound NessPaula Love
NessPaula Love
Follow .
Focus: Games Earthbound, Since: 12-31-09
Founder: nessfan - Stories: 22 - Followers: 0 - id: 77288
Basically the title says all. If you have a story between K & T that I have read and deemed good that has Ness and Paula in love with each other, I might put it in here. That and this site needs a Ness/Paula community...

His Hat and Her Song by I'll Break Your Heart reviews
Trapped after his own stupid mistake in a hole in the ground, Ness can't help but feel like a failure. Paula comforts him in the one way she knows how, by a lullaby and a psychic connection.
Earthbound - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,120 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/7/2013 - Ness, Paula - Complete
What Was Owed by Hickumu reviews
The war against Giygas is over. The world is safe. Now all that's left for Ness to do is walk Paula safely home again. He takes them to Fourside, first, for a stop by the department store. Partly to help Paula get over some lingering fears, and partly to pick up something as a surprise for her. Even with how far they've come, Ness hasn't forgotten where they started.
Earthbound - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,382 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Published: 6/21/2013 - Ness, Paula - Complete
The Big Date: a Romance by AmazinglyEarthBound reviews
Ness decides to ask Paula out on a date, but how will she react when he tells her that he has fallen in love with her? The summary might not be the best, but with any luck, the story will be better. My first fanfic, so don't flame too much.
Earthbound - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,642 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/23/2013 - [Ness, Paula] - Complete
Live Today-Die Tomorrow-Love Forever by Nancy Rae reviews
Ness only has five months to live. Paula is upset because Ness was leaving. But, Paula doesn't know why Ness has to leave so soon. So during Ness' last five months of life, he learns all about what he really feels about everything, and maybe every Superman does have his Kryptonite. And despite a disease, he learns more and more of love and its pros and cons. Pairing; Ness X Paula
Earthbound - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,029 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/28/2013 - Published: 6/29/2013 - Ness, Paula, Jeff, Poo
Weakness by I'll Break Your Heart reviews
Paula felt weak. She was weak. She was nothing more than a burden to Ness. Can he convince her otherwise? ONESHOT
Earthbound - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,116 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Published: 6/14/2013 - Paula, Ness - Complete
Realizations from a Scrapbook by Adlet reviews
After two weeks of peace after the War Against Giygas, Ness decides to take a second look at the photo album the Photography Man had given to him. One picture he finds makes him think, and he realizes what he needs to do...
Earthbound - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,043 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/9/2013 - Published: 12/23/2012 - Ness, Paula - Complete
My Object of Affection by Maddiepink5 reviews
After two years, Ness misses his object of affection, Paula. He needs to find her and tell her his feelings. Short oneshot! T for just a bit of language.
Earthbound - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 763 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/8/2011 - Ness, Paula - Complete
Dark Four by pinkvampireheroine93 reviews
After the fall of Giygas, Ness and friends face a new threat...Themselves! Sorry for the choppy summary, the story is much better. It IS NOT T like my oher stories! Plz review! Nessxpaula all the way!
Earthbound - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,189 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/14/2011 - Published: 5/16/2011
Ness's date by samusdude2 reviews
Ness gets a date with paula at 8:15 and ness has to make one stop and Then when he make's it and they have dinner a gift happens at the end my first one
Earthbound - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 108 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 5/14/2011 - Ness, Paula
And a Girl by Vin-the-Mazoku reviews
Stories of a love that blooms between a young woman and man as they journey to save their world. As they live and grow will it all feel the same when it's time to go home? NessXPaula
Earthbound - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,134 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/17/2011 - Published: 10/13/2010 - Ness, Paula
Paula's Birthday by Deven711 reviews
It's Paula's birthday, and Ness has no idea what to get for her. My first Earthbound fan fiction and first short romance. Yeah, it's pathetically short, but I was suffering from a nightmarish case of writer's block, and I had just finished Earthbound, so I had to get this out.
Earthbound - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 676 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 8/8/2010 - Ness, Paula - Complete
A Springtime Picnic by xSakuraRosesx reviews
Ness and Paula have picnic lunch atop the hills of Onett. /NessPaula/ Pure fluff.
Earthbound - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 610 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/24/2010 - Ness, Paula - Complete
Atom Hearts by an awesome blossom reviews
Ness, Paula, and the final battle with Giygas.
Earthbound - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 122 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/16/2008 - Complete
Earthbound Forever by Onewithmyshoesize reviews
Life returns to normal after the defeat of Giygas. Ness and his friends make plans to vacation together when school ends. But vacations are rare for heroes, as a new and old foe hold designs for the Earth and the human race. Pairing: NessXPaula
Earthbound - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,405 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/20/2010 - Published: 2/28/2010 - Ness, Paula - Complete
The Chosen One's Gift by nb2k reviews
Oneshot. This Christmas, Ness has a very special gift to give.
Earthbound - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,497 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 1/8/2008 - Complete
The World Begins Anew by Person4 reviews
It wasn't easy, getting used to living in a perfectly safe world again. Primarily Ness/Paula.
Earthbound - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,409 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/1/2008 - Complete
One Small Step by Javer reviews
Written as part of an experiment conducted with EB fanfiction, this oneshot is a very exaggerated account of Ness and Paula's first date. : Rated PG for mild language. Please review, as this is my first venture back to fanfiction in a while!
Earthbound - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,649 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/11/2007 - Complete
Of Faith and Ferris Wheels by Wasuremono reviews
Ness and Paula's first date doesn't go entirely according to plan. A vignette written as part of an EB fic experiment.
Earthbound - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,679 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 12 - Published: 9/27/2007 - Complete
The Wedding of Ness & Paula by Dark Deception reviews
It's a Ness/Paula shipper's dream come true! Ness and Paula are getting married, and you're invited! -
Earthbound - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,422 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/14/2009 - Ness, Paula - Complete
The Joy of Living Rooms by Charlett reviews
After the universe is saved, Ness becomes a nuisance in Paula's household. He's always visiting and bugging the family! Paula's mother invites him to spend the night, but the last thing Ness wants to do is sleep on that dreaded couch in the den...
Earthbound - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,000 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/22/2008 - Ness, Paula - Complete
Earthbound: The Battle.....of Love? by AsterikBoy reviews
Short, sweet, may be funny to people on Ritalin. Paula runs off, and the EB guys go look for her. Ness thinks of his relationship with her, and what these feelings are that he has for her. PG for kissing, and.....yeah, that's all, I guess. One-stand fic,
Earthbound - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,111 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/2/2001
Right Here Wating by Ameera Mae Laramie reviews
Ness thinks about Paula. Will he wait for her or will he let her go for good? * Songfic *
Earthbound - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,433 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/28/2001 - Paula, Ness - Complete