Home Community Games Super Smash Brothers NessXLucas
NessXLucas
Follow .
Focus: Games Super Smash Brothers, Since: 08-07-10
Founder: LordLenne - Stories: 82 - Followers: 15 - Staff: 7 - id: 84251
A community of yaoi/shounen-ai/friendships/whatever else for these 2 young brawlers. All ratings go here (even if it's M. :3) I'll try to get all NxL fics, if I'm missing one please say so! Anyone can be staff, just message me~

The Endless Blue Skies by SonicPower reviews
The ending of The last Smile, Lucas has visions of Ness, but will one of them be the real thing? Shocking ending... and Ness x Lucas
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 751 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/31/2012 - Lucas, Ness - Complete
Bloody Sunflowers by xFlandre Scarlet reviews
You're so hurt. Everyday, you go through the same pain, suffering and sadness. You wish you could just feel nothing. Nothing at all. Warning: Contains yaoi (boyxboy), light swearing and suicide.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,867 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/11 - Published: 10/27/2013 - Lucas, Ness
Last Step Before Heaven by Paradigm of Writing reviews
Ness has had it, the end of his rope. No more love can save him now. Not even Lucas, who tries to no avail. (Has suicide mentioning and sad song lyrics)
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,104 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/29/2013 - Lucas, Ness - Complete
All I Wanted Is Some Cookies! by SushiwithBlood reviews
Lucas bakes a plate of cookies he made. Ness smells the hot, delicious cookies and tries to take one but Lucas said "No.".
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,074 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/13/2013 - [Lucas, Ness] - Complete
Ness is in Love for the First Time? by SushiwithBlood reviews
Ness has been watching over Lucas for awhile. He wanted to give his secret to Lucas, but he's just to shy. Will he be able to tell him? It has NessxLucas in this story but no lemons and there will be love in this..
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,119 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/24/2013 - Published: 9/20/2013 - Lucas, Ness - Complete
Worthless by thebiscuitfish reviews
Lucas is driven to insanity. Ness is the only one who can help him. Angst-y little Oneshot. Ness x Lucas.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 939 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/21/2013 - Lucas, Ness - Complete
Lucat by LordLenne reviews
Ness loves his adorable Lucas dressed up in the cutest cat ears and tail...but what is the cause of Lucas actually becoming a cat? NessXLucas. Slight yaoi.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,419 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/22/2013 - Ness, Lucas - Complete
A Tale of One Mansion and Various Goings-On Within by AGodAmI reviews
And so, the novice writer attempted to summarize that which had for centuries been though unsummarizable: It has MAYBE SEX and VIOLENCE and TONS OF THOSE PAIRING THINGS and all that jazz. Right now it's about the glorious people's revolution, but who knows what will happen next? T for now, though there may be lemons and limes eventually, R&R and all that good stuff.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 17,542 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/6/2013 - Published: 8/15/2013 - Lucas, Ness
Bomb boy Lucas by Mikeylove241 reviews
Lucas has a laugh or two after seeing a bomb explode with somebody caught in the blast. Whaa? This came up after practicing with Lucas in the Pictochat room with Pokemon trainer as an enemy. I couldn't stop laughing! Please review!
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,351 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/9/2013 - Lucas, Ness - Complete
Dream A Little Dream of Me by Chibineptune87 reviews
It's prom! Ness asks Lucas a question, what's his answer? A short, fluffy story about 2 boys in love, not caring about anyone's opinion but their own.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,207 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/31/2013 - Lucas, Ness - Complete
Cross Examined by Paradigm of Writing reviews
Ness is only twelve at the Super Smash Bros. Mansion and he already knows how hard it is to fit in. But, when a new brawler named Lucas joins the group, Ness just doesn't know what to do. The little timid boy is not what he seems and Ness just wants to know why Lucas acts the way he does. But, Ness is going to have dig deep into Lucas's past, and it could cost him his life.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 47 - Words: 96,182 - Reviews: 244 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/21 - Published: 7/16/2013 - [Ness, Lucas] Wolf, Link - Complete
A Second Chance by ThatLittleWriter reviews
Ness has been finding it hard to keep sane within the smash mansion, his relationships with his friends are poor and he's desperate for a reason to smile. When this reason enters his life he realises that life is precious and it's easier to lose than it is to gain, only a memory will never be enough. Hinted NessxLucas, TW:mentions character death, cursing, dark & adult themes.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 20,070 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/23/2013 - Published: 6/10/2013 - Ness, Lucas, Popo, Toon Link
Boy Next Door by BackStabbed Rebellion reviews
Lucas and his father Flint moves to the city of Onette and have to live next to All-Start baseball player, Popular, PK Using Ness. Lucas realizes his true feelings with him when they first meet and thinks about. The sad part is, He hasn't told Ness and Paula is trying to make her move. Who will Ness love? Lucas or Paula. PK Love is in the air ...
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,840 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/9/2013 - Published: 3/3/2013 - Ness, Lucas - Complete
Under the Stars by TheMysticalQ reviews
Postwar with Tabuu. Ness and Lucas decide to stick together after the war is over and find their place in this strange land created from other heroes' worlds. They never fail to spend a night under the stars to share.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,915 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/2/2013 - Published: 1/31/2013 - Lucas, Ness
Separated by Link's Little Brother reviews
He's leaving. His father is taking him away. He's being separated from me. I'll be sure to make the last few minutes count. *Dedicated to SparklyDragonFood*
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,154 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/29/2012 - Ness, Lucas - Complete
Alone by Link's Little Brother reviews
...When will this pain cease? My mother and brother have passed away. The Smashers constantly bully me. Now, they want me dead. Maybe I should grant their wish... *NessxLucas. For SuperSmashGirlBB's Bittersweet contest!*
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,111 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/30/2012 - Published: 7/26/2012 - Lucas, Ness - Complete
Hope by Link's Little Brother reviews
'I grab his hand. "Lucas, you are the most special person I have ever met," I say," You light up my life in so many ways. And I want to stay with you for the rest of my life." I get down on one knee and take a small box out of my pocket. "Will you-"I start, but cut off by a loud gun shot.' Ness x Lucas. Dedicated to DMC7500. Character Death.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,462 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/24/2012 - Ness, Lucas - Complete
Can You See Me? by Link's Little Brother reviews
'I-I try not to cry… But it hurts…. I hope you know you're my one and only best friend. I miss you so much, Lucas... Can you see me? ' For DaZeLinker and IlikeSSB's Best Friends Contest. Inspired story.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 452 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/7/2012 - Ness, Lucas - Complete
So Out of Your League by Starzzu reviews
AU NessXLucas Going to a new school in the middle of the year, being a nervous wreak, and having a crush on the school's popular baseball captain can't be heaven. But Lucas's life just goes that way.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 22,027 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 10/6/2012 - Published: 5/20/2012 - Lucas, Ness
I wanted you to be Happy by Memorii Makiko reviews
"Funny that one little thing I said made things go downhill into an adventure like this. Because when I think about it, all that I wanted was for the best to happen," said the one who had good intentions.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,381 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 10/29/2013 - Published: 9/1/2012 - Ness, Lucas
Confessions by Link's Little Brother reviews
While Ness is asleep, Lucas confesses his feelings for him. But, is Ness really sleeping? NessxLucas. One-shot.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 764 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/24/2012 - Lucas, Ness - Complete
Sunda by VexVulpes reviews
A misunderstanding leads to Lucas learning more about Ness than anyone thought possible. Written for stress relief, T for language, contains Ness/Lucas in the future. Don't expect regular updates since it's me we're talking about here.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 33,093 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 6/28/2012 - Published: 4/10/2012 - Lucas, Ness
The Game by ArthurVoid23 reviews
A game, you say? Well, is getting trapped in a corner a game? ...Maybe... NessXLucas. Rated T for reasons. Sorta.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 896 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/6/2012 - Ness, Lucas - Complete
It's the PSI that binds us by Chibineptune87 reviews
Lucas have been made fun of all his life and it hasn't changed since he's joined the SSBB. Ness tries to make him feel better but maybe there is only one way to do it?
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,359 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/17/2011 - Ness, Lucas
Surpirse Hug? by ArthurVoid23 reviews
Ness and Lucas decide to go play outside in the snow. All is fun, until Lucas asks a question that gives Ness an idea. NessXLucas fluff, a bit.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 702 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/8/2011 - Ness, Lucas - Complete
60 | Page 1 .. Last Next »