Home Community Movies Newsies Newsies on a Mission
Newsies on a Mission
Follow .
Focus: Movies Newsies, Since: 03-30-05
Founder: Zephyr1899 - Stories: 111 - Followers: 5 - id: 13731
More often than not, the stories under the category Newsies are over done. The stories chosen will be collected by their well written original plots makeing Newsies fans proud. WARNING: Some stories might have slash and as there is no set rating be careful what you click on.

Steel Pier by Oxymoronic Alliteration reviews
It's the 1933 Steel Pier Dance Marathon. In a competition where people are desperate to win the hefty cash prize, two people strive for courage and a second chance in life. Newsies and Steel Pier crossover.
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 30,526 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/3/2010 - Published: 8/7/2007 - Jack K., Oscar D. - Complete
Stay In My Life by selanfene reviews
All good things must come to an end. Sprace, Blush, Javid SLASH. Rated T for language and safety.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,731 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/4/2008 - Published: 3/21/2008 - Complete
Bye Bye, Birdie by Scratch O'Brien reviews
...This story isn't all about me. It's about life, and angst; it's about people. Those I know very well, those I know not-so-well. I figured it was interesting enough to be commited to something other than my memory.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,931 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/18/2008 - Published: 3/25/2008 - Spot C.
Snowfall by Falco Conlon reviews
It was very apparent that Spot Conlon did not share Race's faith in a higher being and getting him to compromise could prove to be impossible. That was the thing about dating Spot, he came accompanied with a whole lot of pride.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,867 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/7/2008 - Racetrack H., Spot C. - Complete
Of Love and War by Butterfly Conlon reviews
Angel Haddox is assassin to her brother, ruthless leader of Midtown. Yet, she finds an ill-fated companion in her sworn enemy of Brooklyn, Spot Conlon, and on the eve of war, must choose her allegiance to her blood or to the one she loves.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 86,554 - Reviews: 254 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 1/5/2010 - Published: 1/23/2003 - Spot C. - Complete
Voices by onesongofglory reviews
Crutchy's starting to hear voices. And they aren't all good.
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,638 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/16/2007 - Published: 1/10/2007
Gin, Kisses, And Cigarettes by Sev-chan reviews
Gin, kisses, & cigarettes are the things they remembered best about their teen years. Most of which were spent in that decaying corpse of a home they loved to spend their time in. Everyone has a story to tell. present day. Javid, Sprace, Blush, Sputchy.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,720 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/10/2008 - Published: 12/17/2007
Remnants Scattered by Onomatopeia Jones reviews
They are few, and they are scattered. They risk thier lives simply by being who they are. They are the Underground, and this is their story. Looking for someone to co-write
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 360 - Reviews: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/24/2008 - Published: 1/23/2008
Ave Maria by CroonerWhore reviews
His hands found their way into his pockets and his breathing halted. His fingers grazed against the hilt of his blade and he quickly retracted them. -Hail Mary, full of grace-
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 646 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/2/2008 - Spot C., Jack K. - Complete
Swim Lessons by AFireInTheShadows reviews
Everyone has a weakness. And Race just found Spots. SPRACE1899 fluff. Read and Review please.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,054 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/20/2007 - Spot C., Racetrack H. - Complete
How to Kiss a Girl by cymbalism reviews
Jack discovers he may need a little help in the dating department. David offers some important advice. ::slash, fluff::
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,008 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/31/2007 - Jack K., David J. - Complete
Fugazi by Bravo Foxtrot reviews
Glory, Glory, what a hell of a way to die. AU WWII Slashfic. Cowritten by Hilby and Falco Conlon
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 27,971 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/7/2008 - Published: 9/21/2007 - Spot C., Racetrack H.
Pinball Wizard by Oxymoronic Alliteration reviews
That deaf, dumb, and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball!
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,986 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/4/2007 - Spot C. - Complete
It Just Won't Quit by misprint reviews
And I never really sleep anymore. Slash.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 47,970 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 2/4/2009 - Published: 12/9/2003 - Mush, Kid Blink
Mission Newsies: The Case of the Missing Newspaper by Pegasus M reviews
Newsboys by day, secret agents by night. They had us all fooled.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Parody - Chapters: 11 - Words: 22,342 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/13/2009 - Published: 12/27/2006
Davey to the Rescue by Morning Glory Conlon reviews
Oneshot If you don't leave me alone... I'll get my boyfriend to make you! Slick glanced to her left, to the first person her eyes settled on, Davey. He'll make sure you don't touch me again!
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,921 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/25/2007 - David J., Jack K. - Complete
The Library Book by ShoeGoil reviews
Skittery demands Olivia give him back the library book. She doesn't have it. Why can't they EVER talk civilly to each other? [Modern, written for BPLH contest]
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 841 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/28/2007 - Skittery - Complete
Backstage Brooklyn by Schroe Dawson reviews
Racetrack unexpectedly meets Spot while traveling to Sheepshead. Bitter feelings all around. SpRace OneShot. Companion to Alone in the Spotlight.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,121 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/25/2007 - Racetrack H., Spot C. - Complete
Through the Hourglass by Raeghann reviews
I stepped through the hourglass and felt it's sand shower over me like a waterfall. I came out on the other side, in a place I never knew I wanted to be, in a time I didn't know I needed to be in, to a love I didn't know I longed for.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 124,232 - Reviews: 394 - Favs: 134 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 11/26/2003 - Published: 11/12/2002 - Spot C. - Complete
Shoeless by Arlene2 reviews
“Blink stabbed you in the foot?” [One-shot]
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,660 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/4/2005 - Mush, Kid Blink - Complete
Sugarlips by Morning Glory Conlon reviews
“You know you shouldn’t let it get to you. Periwinkle calls Race Boobear, and Stress, I’ve heard call Jack Smookums.” Rogue smiled mischievously, “Sugarlips.”
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 877 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/30/2007 - Skittery, Dutchy - Complete
Brooklyn's Princess by shortie is back reviews
She saw Oscar as though he were far away, wiping her kiss off his lips; saying horrible things about her that she was too far away to hear." There's a new girl in Brooklyn... only, she's not quite a girl...
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,055 - Reviews: 25 - Published: 2/8/2004
Ad Astra by Crunch reviews
David Jacobs is all grown up. . . and he's taking on Manhattan himself.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,315 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/6/2003 - Published: 12/1/2003
Snow and Mistletoe by kattabean reviews
One shot. A look on Christmas through some random narrator. No dialogue. Mentions of SnitchSkittery and very subtle implications of others. Nothing graphic. Slash, if you haven't noticed.
Newsies - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 975 - Reviews: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/13/2003 - Complete
Why, its Valentines Day by admiral payne reviews
Jack recieves a Valentine, and gets a devious plan. Jackpot slash.
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,149 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Updated: 5/6/2007 - Published: 4/24/2007 - Jack K., Spot C. - Complete
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »