Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians Nico Di Angelo!
Nico Di Angelo!
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 08-29-10
Founder: Dauntless1592 - Stories: 6 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 1 - id: 84987
This has any crossover Nico stories and any PJO stories enjoy!

The Green Sky by Crystal di Angelo reviews
Combined powers of the children of the Big Three are at work against You Know Who. But You Know Who is not alone. Help is given to him by the sinister Mother Earth, who is gradually gaining power under the green sky.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 16,920 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 12/15/2012 - Published: 11/5/2012 - Voldemort, Nico A. - Complete
Die, Cheese! by EJect reviews
Someone has insulted the gods by claiming immortality. As the son of Hades, it's up to Nico di Angelo to stop this being.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 490 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/6/2012 - Nico A. - Complete
The Death God Alliance by Asilda reviews
"Sorry," said the son of Hades, "but if I surrendered to an organization called the House of Life, my dad would kill me." After a run in with the Kanes, Nico unwittingly ends up becoming a host for the Egyptian death god Anubis.
Crossover - Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Kane Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 76,032 - Reviews: 865 - Favs: 1,503 - Follows: 484 - Updated: 8/23/2010 - Published: 5/8/2010 - Nico A., Anubis - Complete
Cassandra's Curse by zynaofthenight reviews
She's the new daughter of Hades, but there's something more to that. Long ago, back before the Trojan war, Apollo cursed the prophetess Cassandra with something very, very horrible...Rewritten.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,307 - Reviews: 223 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 8/19/2011 - Published: 8/27/2010 - Nico A., Apollo
A Titan's Daughter by tomatoxstrawberry reviews
What happens when 16 year old Lilo Johnson is sent to Camp Half-Blood for the first time? Will Lilo be able to survive when everyone finds out who her godly parent is? And more over, will she be able to handle a certain prince of the underworld?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 47 - Words: 105,406 - Reviews: 490 - Favs: 262 - Follows: 152 - Updated: 6/29/2011 - Published: 7/13/2010 - Nico A. - Complete
Death's Son by Peeta Melark reviews
Nico is found in a pool of blood, dying. Hades is fighting with Persephone over whether he is a good son. Hades has had his eyes opened to his love for Nico di Angelo. Though in Camp Half Blood, some characters have had their eyes opened too. I wrote this ages ago, so be somewhat kind.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 40 - Words: 28,590 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 1/19/2013 - Published: 7/3/2010 - Nico A., Hades - Complete