Home Community Books Twilight Night of the Wolves
Night of the Wolves
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 04-03-07
Founder: sugardandy - Stories: 183 - Followers: 336 - Staff: 11 - id: 44235
A C2 for stories about Jacob Black and the wolf pack, just because he's adorable and needs love too! JacobBella, JacobOC, QuilClaire, whoever! No longer looking for staff, I'll post again when I feel I need more!

White Wolf by My Dark Magic reviews
COMPLETE: I don't know how it happened, and I don't know why. One second I was Bella and now I'm something horrible...something terrible...something white.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 30 - Words: 41,643 - Reviews: 554 - Favs: 382 - Follows: 194 - Updated: 6/25/2010 - Published: 8/24/2009 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
My White Wolf by My Dark Magic reviews
ON HIATUS: I was just about to lose her. I knew that was true. I thought that we were done forever, but fate had another trick up it's sleeve. Just when all seemed lost, something happened- but what I'm not sure of is if it's a miracle, or a curse.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,258 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 10/26/2011 - Published: 5/29/2010 - Bella, Jacob
Bundle of Secrets by HelloI'mPeaches reviews
One day Seth goes to the beach with his sister and Embry. Next thing he knows is that he found the girl of his dreams. their love blossoms and everything seems perfect but even the strongest love has secrets to hide. SethxOC
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 16 - Words: 28,721 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 8/12/2012 - Published: 7/9/2010 - Seth
Running Home by sept13 reviews
As a wolf, Jacob is far from Forks, avoiding the pain of losing the girl he loved. On the morning of Edward and Bella's wedding, he is prompted to return home, choosing to face the event that drove him away in the first place.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,007 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/29/2010 - Jacob, Quil Jr. - Complete
Already Gone by FigSk8ingAngel reviews
Everybody deserves a happy ending...it's just getting there that's the challenge! Follow Jacob's pack as they face heartbreak, new love, old enemies, and much more. All the while finding out who they really are, as well as who they really love. Post-BD
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 42,367 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 5/16/2011 - Published: 3/15/2010 - Jacob
Noticed by lacenoel reviews
My version of how Kim and Jared began to notice each other and became a couple. R&R please!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 14,941 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 2/3/2010 - Published: 1/14/2010 - Jared, Kim - Complete
Two Worlds Collide by ShadyLadyLady reviews
Jacob and Bella kiss before the newborn fight, both realising their love for each other is strong and Jake thinks he has imprinted on her. He goes off to fight but, comes back changed. Can Bella accept him and what he is? Can HE? NOW UPDATED
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 19 - Words: 31,304 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 11/18/2011 - Published: 10/31/2009 - Jacob, Bella
The Gift following Breaking Dawn by Willowby reviews
The Cullens want to thank the wolf packs for helping defeat the Volturi. But what can you possibly give your former enemies for saving your entire family? A sweet bit of fluffy fun... One-shot
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,620 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/26/2009 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
Angels and Vampires by hersheysmusicandtwilight reviews
What happens when the imprints start mysteriously disappearing? What caused it? How will the werewolves cope? And more importantly, who was Cocoa making out with in Cathryn's closet?
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 27,946 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/15/2009 - Published: 9/15/2009 - Embry
Cats and Dogs by hersheysmusicandtwilight reviews
Guys! This is not something to get exited about! She almost dies withing the three seconds I'd known her! When I saved her she got pissed. Near death experiences plus an over protective werewolf plus a very stubborn teenager equals one crackhead cupid.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 57,429 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 11/4/2009 - Published: 8/26/2009 - Embry - Complete
Dark Hour by Frozen Love Forever reviews
What if Bella had chosen Jacob? A different version of New Moon.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 25,476 - Reviews: 573 - Favs: 191 - Follows: 196 - Updated: 6/30/2010 - Published: 11/21/2009 - Bella, Jacob
A Snore By Any Other Name by SunnyZim reviews
Bella never would have thought that she would come to love the sound of Jacob snoring...Sweet and humorous ficlet.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 567 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/19/2009 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
No More A' Roving by SunnyZim reviews
Jacob and Bella reach the end of a phase...in more ways than one. And they discover that whilst weeping may last for a night, a shout of joy comes in the morning...
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,005 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/12/2009 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
A Gift Worth Keeping by SunnyZim reviews
It is Christmas Eve and three months since Jacob ran off after the events of Eclipse. Try as she might to forget him, even the most mundane things seem to remind Bella of his absence. That night, she receives an unexpected visitor...Fluffy one-shot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,279 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/7/2009 - Published: 12/2/2009 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
To the Rhythm of the Ocean's Tides by SunnyZim reviews
It is said that eternity begins and ends with the ocean's tides. It is fitting therefore that many of the defining moments in Jacob and Bella's relationship happened by the oceanside. This multi-chapter fic details six of these moments. A love story.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,498 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 10/16/2010 - Published: 12/13/2009 - Bella, Jacob
The Blues They Send by SunnyZim reviews
Three years after Sue's death in a car accident, Leah returns to La Push for Seth's wedding. However, not everything...or everyone...is as she remembers. Sometimes healing comes where we least expect it. Leah/Embry. Judge's Award in Rain Scene Challenge.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,880 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/23/2009 - Leah, Embry - Complete
Moving on With Dignity by SunnyZim reviews
."Courage is not the absence of fear, but simply moving on with dignity despite that fear." Jacob asks Leah an important question and he may be surprised at the answer...
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 863 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/16/2009 - Leah, Jacob - Complete
The Right Choice by SunnyZim reviews
."Bella woke up with tears streaming down her cheeks and Rosalie’s half-forgotten words from a distant conversation resonating through her brain.." Bella has to make a tough decision. And she hopes she won't regret it for the rest of her life. Jacob/Bella
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,654 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/22/2009 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
The Downfall of Romeo by SunnyZim reviews
Over a movie and a serious conversation with her best friend, Bella starts to realise that Paris isn't so bad after all....Jacob/Bella
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,157 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 11 - Published: 9/26/2009 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
A Golden Hearted Rose by SunnyZim reviews
Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one's life with pomp and blare..perhaps..love unfolded naturally out of a beautiful friendship, as a golden-hearted rose slipping from its green sheath. 2nd: Best Friend Jacob Category:SOB Challenge. One-shot
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,003 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/6/2009 - Published: 9/8/2009 - Jacob, Bella - Complete
Yesterday is But a Dream by SunnyZim reviews
Emily Uley could remember a time when life was easy. When she had dreams, ambitions, a bright future. However, we don't always choose our destiny. Sometimes, our destiny chooses us. Recommended in The Lazy Yet Discerning Ficster blog.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,329 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 16 - Published: 9/15/2009 - Emily, Sam - Complete
The Sound of Heaven by SunnyZim reviews
Claire has known Quil all her life and views him as nothing more than her best friend. Or does she? Received an Honourable Mention in the Fictionator's Blog for the When Love Was New Contest.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,322 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/17/2009 - Published: 10/2/2009 - Claire, Quil Jr. - Complete
Gravity by yesterdayslorrae reviews
The third installment in the Leighton Saga. Will she ever return to Forks and patch it up with Jacob? Will the Cullens ever return. Has she altered SM's Twilight beyond recognition? Who won't survive? Reviews appreciated!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 26 - Words: 65,645 - Reviews: 475 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 191 - Updated: 1/11/2014 - Published: 9/1/2009 - Jacob
Every Little Girl's Dream by Endless Raindrops reviews
It was every little girl's dream to go to prom with the quarterback of the football team, but not Claire Simon's. Her dream was to go with someone else entirely. Cute one-shot. Quil/Claire
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,371 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/2/2009 - Quil Jr., Claire - Complete
Lavender Rose by Wotcher-Tonks reviews
It wasn't a fair fight. Nessie had already won. For the colored roses challenge on HPFC. Jacob/Nessie, Jacob/Leah.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 266 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 17 - Published: 10/5/2008 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
139 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »