Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Ninja Love
Ninja Love
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 09-17-07
Founder: xXXKhrixiaxHikariXXx - Stories: 33 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 2 - id: 50647
This is for stories that have NaruSaku, NaruOC, SasuOC, KakaOC, GaaOC, KibaHina, KibaOC, NejiTen, NejiOC, ShikaTems and ShikaOC. Exceptions may be made for GaaNaru, SasuNaru, KakaIru, KakaObi and InoSaku

A Magical Mission by MurasakiYasu reviews
Harry Potter X Naruto Crossover! Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi are on a mission at Hogwarts to protect Harry Potter but is it too much to hope that the enemy won't notice their presence? SasuNaruSasu and hopefully later Drarry.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 31,828 - Reviews: 372 - Favs: 363 - Follows: 567 - Updated: 12/25/2011 - Published: 1/8/2008 - Harry P., Naruto U.
Beaten by you by NaruFox007 reviews
Naruto's life has been one big mess. An abusive father, demented sister, and a demon in his abdomen all work against him. His salvation comes from phone conversations with a mysterious man. What if his 'seceret friend' is closer than he once thought?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,294 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/3/2008 - Published: 12/1/2008 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Midsummer by Lotos-Eater reviews
ShikaTema. A homecoming. So much WAFF you may perish.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,491 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/10/2008 - Shikamaru N., Temari - Complete
The Desert by Lotos-Eater reviews
“Listen: the desert is my home, Shikamaru,” she said once, before things became serious, back when there was still room for escape.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 702 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/26/2007 - Temari, Shikamaru N. - Complete
Puzzle by Lotos-Eater reviews
[ShikaTema] Nothing was worth the trouble for him unless he could turn it into a game.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,216 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/17/2006 - Shikamaru N., Temari - Complete
Genjutsu by Lotos-Eater reviews
It's only when a fight is already lost that you start to pull out techniques you don't really know how to use. Temari vs. Kabuto, mild TemaShika
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,603 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/4/2006 - Temari, Shikamaru N. - Complete
Actions Speak Louder by Lotos-Eater reviews
[NejiTen] Short oneshot containing a dangerous amount of fluffiness. The surgeon general recommends you brush your teeth immediately after reading.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 336 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/23/2006 - Tenten, Neji H. - Complete
Der Tod und das Mädchen by Lotos-Eater reviews
[NejiTen] From the moment he first spied the slick sheen of wet red blood on her hand when they were twelve he saw how easily it could all slip away.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,433 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/8/2007 - Neji H., Tenten - Complete
Catch 22 by Lotos-Eater reviews
[ShikaTema] Temari has a problem: she wants to marry this guy, but he happens to belong to another hidden village. Shikamaru has a problem: he wants his girlfriend in his bed, but she keeps insisting that she lives somewhere else. How to fix this?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 32,342 - Reviews: 433 - Favs: 774 - Follows: 141 - Updated: 4/20/2007 - Published: 1/1/2007 - Shikamaru N., Temari - Complete
Five Times She Said It by Zessei reviews
Five times Sakura told him she loved him. NaruSaku One-Shot. R&R Please!
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,714 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 12 - Published: 1/19/2008 - Naruto U., Sakura H. - Complete
The Best Kind Of Mission by Ant'Dog reviews
Naruto's been pushing himself too hard and the Godaime has just the cure for that. A short ficlet showing that sometimes Tsunade CAN come up with a good scheme. NaruSaku, OneShot Complete.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,277 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/7/2007 - Naruto U., Sakura H. - Complete
Protection by Shadow Quil reviews
Naruto and Sakura return from a mission with Yamato and Sai. The kitsune and the medic get into a fight over Naruto's overprotective nature. [NaruSaku] Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine!
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,027 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 10 - Published: 6/30/2007 - Sakura H., Naruto U. - Complete
Swing for Two by Shadow Quil reviews
A childhood fic for NaruSaku fans, enjoy. Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto!
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,705 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/30/2007 - Sakura H., Naruto U. - Complete
A new life in a new land by NeoKenshin reviews
When an orphan girl hero from another world lands in Konoha, her entire life changes as she finds the life she always wanted, the friends she always deserved...and the family she always needed. The first saga is complete..And so is the movie!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 62 - Words: 543,038 - Reviews: 517 - Favs: 337 - Follows: 151 - Updated: 8/9/2008 - Published: 11/7/2006 - Naruto U., Hinata H. - Complete
Demons and Scorn by Shadow Quil reviews
Sakura had many secrets. The Naruto story retold from the beginning, with major and minor changes. Minor Inobashing. Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 30 - Words: 250,484 - Reviews: 562 - Favs: 395 - Follows: 227 - Updated: 1/23/2010 - Published: 9/14/2007 - Sakura H., Naruto U. - Complete
That Tomboy by Maya01 reviews
[AU] “Come on! It’s either this or you’ll have to kiss Nejiiii!” “ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! Do you want me to 88slap him to MARS!” That’s IT! Slowly, I knocked. The door opened. And I saw the most beautiful girl... But… where’d that tomboy go? [NejiTen]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,738 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 21 - Published: 11/1/2007 - Neji H., Tenten
Are You Kiddin' Me! by Maya01 reviews
[AU] But when the music stopped, and all he could hear from his neighbor was the soft sound of the electric guitar playing… and a girl singing. [NejiTen]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,527 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 14 - Published: 11/11/2007 - Neji H., Tenten
Watch Me by Cokies07 reviews
When Kiba stands up for Hinata against Hiashi after a mission, things go kinda crazy... A bit of an end twist... A standalone continued...
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 29 - Words: 36,008 - Reviews: 353 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 10/31/2007 - Published: 3/5/2007 - Hinata H., Kiba I.
That First Day by On Permanent Hiatus reviews
Another day at the Academy goes by, and Kiba's in trouble again. But this time Irukasensei has a special punishment for Kiba that may just change his attitude and help him find the thing he'll cherish for the rest of his life. ONESHOT KibaHina fluffiness
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,170 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/16/2007 - Kiba I., Hinata H. - Complete
Release by On Permanent Hiatus reviews
Her world came crashing down around her. No one understood. Who could possibly understand what she was going through? She needed to find... a release. KibaHina, some NaruSaku. COMPLETED.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,276 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/13/2007 - Published: 10/9/2006 - Hinata H., Kiba I. - Complete
Is that a dog Collar on your boyfriends Neck? by xIMxxAxxFAKExxxx reviews
Hinata loves Naruto, no doubt about that. But what about the beloved Kiba? What happens when he grows fond of her and decides to give love a shot? [rated T just in case!] KibaHina [duh] and maybe other pairings
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,313 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/13/2007 - Published: 8/2/2007 - Kiba I., Hinata H.
Fairy Tale by PsychoChick101 reviews
Hinata writes a story based on herself, as a princess, and her feelings towards Naruto. Then Kiba reads it and changes her feelings about Naruto. Is mostly about a story that Kiba and Hinata start writing together. KibaHina.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,146 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 4/4/2008 - Published: 2/5/2007 - Hinata H., Kiba I.
Love Bites by 1moonwitch reviews
Kiba X Hinata oneshot. Hinata has a fetish for fangs. A certain fanged kiba Inuzuka.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 908 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/30/2007 - Kiba I., Hinata H. - Complete
A journey of love by Sazy reviews
What will happen when hinata finually gets over naruto but everything she lives for is taken away.will she be able to live or will she do some derastic?
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,200 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/1/2007 - Published: 9/15/2007 - Kiba I., Hinata H.
NaruSaku drabbles from A to Z, and back again by Ant'Dog reviews
Pink and orange go so well together... after all, it works for rainbow sherbet, right? NaruSaku drabbles of 100 words apiece in various genres and continuities, but not always alphabetically. This chapter: Promise. Team 7 reunited - kinda and not happily.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 51 - Words: 9,910 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 4/25/2008 - Published: 9/5/2007 - Naruto U., Sakura H.
28 | Page 1 2 Next »