Home Community Cartoons Ninjago Ninjas of Different Worlds
Ninjas of Different Worlds
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Ninjago, Since: 04-26-12
Founder: Mistcloud-star - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 99867
We all have different Ninjago OCs, right? I know I do. I may be jealous of all of them, but everyone knows every Ninjago fic with an OC is fantastic, especially if they're ninjas! Here is a place where you'll find all the fics with Ninjago OCs! Please let me know if you would like your fic featured here, or if you would like to join the staff.

Love of a Nindroid by emeraldgal reviews
The ninja find another ninja... the ninja of wind! Does Zane have his eye on her? Could a nindroid actually... love?
Ninjago - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,570 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 11/28/2012 - Published: 6/15/2012 - Complete
Dawning Light by Mistcloud-star reviews
Dawn was just an ordinary girl. The oldest child in a family of fifteen. She wasn't going to do anything special. Then, she befriends Lloyd Garmadon and gets dragged into a world of ninjas, talking snakes, and amazing things that held power beyond anything she ever imagined. And she only had to make friends with a bratty ten-year-old to do it.
Ninjago - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 40,790 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 1/11/2013 - Published: 3/12/2012
The Ninja of Aura by Wolfleader505 reviews
read about my two Ninjago Ocs Talula and Lili, a struggling family with a secret cover made from base, credit goes to base maker
Ninjago - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,389 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/18/2012
Ninjago: The Rise of the Ninja by ImaginiveGirl reviews
Everything seems to be well at peace in Ninjago, but then a mysterious ninja appears, known as the Aquamarine Ninja. Meanwhile a new evil is at the ninja's doorstep. Who is this Aqua Ninja? Will the ninjas stop this evil?
Ninjago - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 7,414 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/30/2012 - Published: 4/16/2012 - Complete
A New Generation by tragedymaster01 reviews
A new band of snake are rising-the Seven Jewels, and it's a race to see who can defeat them first! five new bands of ninja are rising...who will win? submit OC's Pm or review to form a team of four ninja! SYON CLOSED FOR NINJA, NEED SNAKES!
Ninjago - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 8,068 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/23/2012 - Published: 4/15/2012
Little Ninjas by Ayuki Karpy reviews
A little child is hidden inside each of the ninjas, waiting to come out...
Ninjago - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 8,362 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 4/24/2012 - Published: 4/9/2012 - Complete
What Was Missing by Crumpled Paper Hearts reviews
Zane's arms start going haywire! But Nya knows an old friend who might specialize in what they need. Might this mystery girl help Zane find something... that he wasn't even looking for? JAY X NYA , ZANE X OC , LLOYD X OC
Ninjago - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,160 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 1/15/2013 - Published: 4/15/2012