Home Community Anime/Manga Bleach No Longer A Substitute
No Longer A Substitute
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Bleach, Since: 11-19-09
Founder: Ruby Tsuki - Stories: 445 - Followers: 88 - id: 76033
Formerly "Member of Seireitei". Every story I came across that involves Ichigo being a permanent shinigami, a member of Gotei 13, a high-ranked person in Seireitei or just simply joining the Shinigami Academy. Please help me expand this community :)

Crimson Scars by StephTaichou reviews
The shinigami had lost hope- they had all resigned themselves to their fates: they were going to die. And they did. That was until a certain captain-turned-shopkeeper created the impossible, and sent Kurosaki Ichigo back in time to attend the Shin'o Academy and stop Aizen before any of the Winter and Blood Wars happened. May add pairings later, spoilers for the manga. {Time Travel}
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,562 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 106 - Updated: 11/17/2014 - Published: 10/21/2014 - Ichigo K., T. Hitsugaya
Shattered Glass by ShivaVixen reviews
AU. They all hold different pieces, they all know it's impossible to put back together, but even shattered, they can see how it's meant to be, and they will do their best before it's all too late. All they need, is a key and a hope.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 38,956 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 173 - Follows: 194 - Updated: 3/25/2014 - Published: 8/8/2012 - Ichigo K.
For God's Sake! by AkanoAki reviews
It all started with the letter. In which Ichigo is in denial, Toushiro is clueless, Byakuya is weird, Shinji is a pervert, and Renji is the only normal one. All was peaceful, until a certain icy captain and co. received a mission to protect the students of a magic school and bring the criminal, Tom Riddle, to justice! Hogwarts never saw them coming. Warning: slash, T for language
Crossover - Harry Potter & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,469 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 12/21/2014 - Published: 6/3/2014 - Ichigo K., Byakuya K., T. Hitsugaya, Shinji H.
The ending that never came by arelia22 reviews
In a war that lasts 12 years Aizen is finally down by the hand of Kurosaki Ichigo, but it was too late because he was the last one standing. Time-Travel.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 92,602 - Reviews: 310 - Favs: 505 - Follows: 651 - Updated: 10/26/2014 - Published: 5/16/2014 - Ichigo K.
Swinging Pendulum by cywscross reviews
"Too dangerous to live," Central 46 declares. Locked up in Muken with half-healed wounds and helpless rage, Ichigo gets another chance to save his fellow Visored when the Spirit King whisks him away and offers him a deal. He accepts and promptly gets his ass dumped in the past. Like, WAY back in the past. Ichigo really should be used to impossible things happening to him by now.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 84,793 - Reviews: 2150 - Favs: 5,702 - Follows: 5,493 - Updated: 1/20/2014 - Published: 6/23/2013 - Ichigo K.
The Magic and The Death by Ishy00 reviews
Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Toshiro and Momo are sent to Hogwarts to protect Harry Potter from Voldemort and the Ministry of Magic. Read as our heroes get pulled into another war with a whole new set of different enemies with different powers. Post Winter war and 5th year for Harry, slight IchiRuki, no OCs don't plan on having any either.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 16,488 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 12/2/2014 - Published: 7/8/2013 - Harry P., Ichigo K.
One Foot In Each World by cinimichaela reviews
When a group of Shinigami get assigned on long term mission in the world of the living, they are shown a new side of the world. They meet new people, all with a different background & all impact the shingami differently. After all, who was have thought that the worlds of shinigami & wizards could collide together through the one person who faced death in the eye and never flinched?
Crossover - Harry Potter & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,906 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 5/13/2014 - Published: 8/4/2013 - Harry P., Ichigo K., Suì-Fēng, T. Hitsugaya
Different Motions by Ichigo and Hiyori reviews
Time travel fic, Ichigo comes back after Aizen attacks Karakura, murdering everybody and kills the Soul King, so Ichigo uses a device that was developed by Urahara before he died, allowing Ichigo to travel to before Aizen Hollowfies all of the Visored. What happens next? Read to find out
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,617 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 96 - Published: 1/1/2013 - Ichigo K.
I'm Hunting A Ghost by mspauly reviews
What if he get's a second chance? Going back in time isn't easy, especially when you are an overpowered super hybrid... / Ichigo-centric, OCC-ness, no pairing!
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Tragedy - Chapters: 22 - Words: 33,229 - Reviews: 183 - Favs: 406 - Follows: 547 - Updated: 2/25 - Published: 5/19/2012 - Ichigo K., Byakuya K., K. Urahara
Memories and Strawberry by Kyuhyun4Ever reviews
Ichigo dies after losing his Shinigami powers and goes to Soul Society. He loses all of his memories as a Shinigami, but everyone else still remembers him. Ichigo tries to restore his memories, and discovers someone precious along the way. This story branches off after Aizen is defeated and has nothing to do with the fullbring arc and following arcs. Canon. IchiRuki.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,823 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 158 - Updated: 2/20/2014 - Published: 3/28/2013 - Ichigo K., Rukia K.
Ichigo and the Shinigami Academy by Namikaze Holly reviews
Repost, edited. Future-fic. Ichiruki. Ichigo has died. However, as he is still technically only a subsitute shinigami, he is forced to attend the Shinigami Academy, all while keeping his identity secret. This is going to be fun.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,129 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 126 - Updated: 3/25/2012 - Published: 3/19/2012 - Ichigo K., Rukia K.
Captain Kurosaki by StarKidMunchkin reviews
Ichigo died in front of Rukia's eyes seven years ago and she never got to say "I love you". But he's back and is the new Captain of Squad Nine. Rukia as his Lieutenant finally has Ichigo back but he can't remember anything from his life including her...
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 42,218 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 180 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 10/18/2011 - Published: 10/2/2011 - Ichigo K., Rukia K. - Complete
A Common Enemy by fokker333 reviews
As the Battle of Hogwarts is lost, the Ministry falls, and the world is on the dawn of war, three vastly different groups unite against a common enemy. Determined to exact their vengeance against the one who destroyed their worlds, they fight. As they battle against the most powerful Dark Lord alive, they must deal with their own personal demons. Who will survive, and who will not?
Crossover - Harry Potter & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 46,075 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 137 - Updated: 1/19/2013 - Published: 11/29/2012 - Harry P., Ichigo K.
The Reaper by fokker333 reviews
I am human. I am a reaper of souls. I am dead. I am alive. I am hollow. I am the perfect and complete hybrid of beings. I am Death itself. And I have come to collect my due.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Mystery - Chapters: 24 - Words: 52,709 - Reviews: 680 - Favs: 786 - Follows: 879 - Updated: 11/13/2013 - Published: 8/7/2012 - Harry P., Ichigo K.
What We Thought We Knew by Mrs Ann reviews
An unexpected event brings Ichigo hurling nearly one thousand years into the past. Sadly, it isn't until after he's found by Yamamoto and taken in as a prospective successor that he even realizes it. Years of struggle awaits our young hero as he works to find a way home. But for some, his appearance couldn't have come at a better time. Takes place at the Shino Academy.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,779 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 278 - Follows: 413 - Updated: 9/14/2012 - Published: 9/6/2012 - Ichigo K., G.S. Yamamoto
The life of Kurosaki Ichigo-taicho! by Twan reviews
The life of a captain isn't as easy as Kyōraku Shunsui made it out to be. Ichigo now lives full time in Seireitei. He is married and has a child on the way. But everything isn't going as smooth as could be. Ichigo's marriage is strained, his sisters are in college and the duties of a captain are far harder than he expected. Rated Teen for some mild language and for more freedom.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,228 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 6/14/2013 - Published: 3/25/2013 - Ichigo K., Isane K., Ikkaku M., J. Ukitake
A Predicament Called Captaincy by Kay Ross reviews
Rukia closed her eyes for just a moment to let everything that was happening settle in. 'I'm going to be captain? But I'm not even a seated officer yet! I am so going to screw this up. So help me god.' she thought to herself. The Fifth squad is presented with a brand new leader. We can only hope she won't end up like the last one... or will she? IchiRuki every now and then.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,586 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 8/12/2013 - Published: 10/28/2012 - Rukia K., Ichigo K.
Return to the Land With No Rain by ND2014 reviews
Ichigo and Renji are presumed dead. The Thirteen Court Guard Squads are preparing to invade Hueco Mundo. And through it all, Benito and the Los Retazos seem to hold all the cards. Can Ichigo and Renji rejoin their comrades in time to aid the invasion? And what will happen in the Land With No Rain? Part 3 in the Infinito Espada Series. Main Pairings are as usual.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 61,348 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/24/2013 - Published: 1/13/2013 - Ichigo K., Rukia K. - Complete
Heart of Hearts by Mai Kurosaki reviews
After he defeats Aizen, Ichigo disappears. Suddenly, it is Byakuya's duty to find him. But once he finds Ichigo, he needs to realize what his true feelings are, or he won't be able to really save Ichigo. Especially when things are much more complicated.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 72,058 - Reviews: 286 - Favs: 352 - Follows: 319 - Updated: 2/23/2014 - Published: 12/7/2011 - Ichigo K., Byakuya K. - Complete
Time Warp by Zanzibar1 reviews
The Soul Society is in Feudal Japan, strange Hollows are attacking, and Ichigo Rukia find a world full of demons, priests, and lecherous monks...oh a girl from their present. Wait! Ichigo is offered a Captain's position! Will he accept after all this? *On Hiatus*
Crossover - Inuyasha & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Supernatural - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,671 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 9/5/2011 - Published: 2/26/2011 - Ichigo K.
Shadow's Embrace by Flames of Nocturne reviews
After defeating Aizen Ichigo is now a full member of Soul Society. But after learning that Harry Potter is her cousin on her mother's side, now she and Ulquiorra will have to attend Hogwarts, keep an eye out for the trouble-magnet-who-lived and hide her status as shinigami from the curious trio. (OOC) - Fem!Ichigo x Ulquiorra pairing! -Dead Unfinished- sorry just can't finish
Crossover - Harry Potter & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 31 - Words: 269,450 - Reviews: 613 - Favs: 659 - Follows: 616 - Updated: 5/9/2013 - Published: 4/30/2012 - Harry P., Ichigo K., Ulquiorra
Seven Years of Bleach: Year 1 by kitty-ally-93 reviews
Ichigo, Chad, Toshiro, and Karin are being sent to Hogwarts for a seven year long mission to help protect Harry Potter and find out more about the wizards. This story is about there first year at Hogwarts. This is my first story ever so please no flames.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,310 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 3/13/2013 - Published: 12/15/2012 - Harry P., Ichigo K.
Captains turned wizards? by Maverick14th reviews
Toshiro and Ichigo are sent on a mission to Hogwarts. How will they deal with classes and the Triwizard Tournament? And what is Toshiro feeling for Ichigo? Set post Winter War in Bleach and during the Goblet of Fire in Harry Potter.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 46,327 - Reviews: 199 - Favs: 321 - Follows: 391 - Updated: 4/5/2013 - Published: 3/1/2012 - T. Hitsugaya
Turning the tides of time by I Love Byakuya Kuchiki reviews
When all he has ever wanted to protect is destroyed and the future is bleak, Ichigo goes back in time and promises to save all of his precious people. ByaIchi,RenRuki. My first story.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,787 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 82 - Published: 1/30/2013 - Ichigo K., Byakuya K.
Range by Drown Me In Blue reviews
It was an accident that he died, but Ichigo was hardly in the position to fight. Not when he was already dealing with the death of his family and having fallen in love with another man. But then, his afterlife would hardly be peaceful, right? (Continued in Laugh.)
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,602 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 375 - Follows: 68 - Published: 12/6/2012 - Ichigo K., Byakuya K. - Complete
309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »