Home Community TV Shows Flashpoint No Place I'd Rather Be
No Place I'd Rather Be
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Flashpoint, Since: 11-04-12
Founder: CTI-Jenn - Stories: 28 - Followers: 0 - id: 103840
If you're like me, you like nothing better than to sink your teeth into a quality, well written story about our favorite people. You appreciate an author who is committed to getting the details right and writing the characters true to the show. This community is for those stories that in my opinion meet that quality standard. The best of the best - just like Team One.

Bread and Jam by SYuuri reviews
Just a small helping of short stories in the life of Sam and Jules. xX ficlets Xx - [Ch. 8]
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,035 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 2/12 - Published: 9/24/2013 - [Jules C., Sam B.]
There Really is a Baby by Sewtunes reviews
With just a few days left before the wedding, Jules has a day off. Her brother comes to visit. This story is a short fluffy one-shot bit of fun drabble.
Flashpoint - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 752 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/23 - Jules C., Sam B. - Complete
A Normal Afternoon by Sewtunes reviews
Sam and Jules enjoy some quiet time before the baby arrives and after the wedding.
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,156 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/29 - Jules C., Sam B.
To Keep The Peace by YamNyletak17 reviews
Because nobody can go through what Team One went through in "Keep The Peace Part One" and "Keep The Peace Part Two" without falling apart. "To keep the peace in the population is to keep a plague of turmoil and pain within yourself."
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,199 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 6/26/2013 - Published: 6/3/2013 - Ed L., Jules C., Sam B.
Irresistible by YamNyletak17 reviews
Tags to season 4 episode 11 "A New Life." A year after Sadie Braddock's birth, Jules and Sam take that remote hiking honeymoon they talked about years ago. They may just find each other completely irresistible. (Oneshot, but open to continuation)
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 962 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/31/2013 - Jules C., Sam B., Sadie B. - Complete
Guilty as Charged by SYuuri reviews
"I couldn't care less about who you're seeing, Braddock." S/J. xX oneshot Xx
Flashpoint - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,849 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/15/2013 - Sam B., Jules C. - Complete
Part The Sea by riveroad reviews
Spoilers for Season Five. Sam's got some stuff to figure out and it's got to start with a question for Jules. Complete fluff, one-shot.
Flashpoint - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,937 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 15 - Published: 2/19/2013 - Sam B., Jules C. - Complete
Starry Nights and Saddest Lines by DesperateMinds reviews
A Post-Ep for "Terror" dealing with Sam's feelings during and after the episode. Based loosely around the Pablo Neruda poem "Puedo escribir." Remains true to canon, so check out one of my other Sam/Jules fics if you're looking for a happy ending story. There's a happy ending here, it's just not in the time period covered by this story.
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,416 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/18/2012 - Sam B., Jules C. - Complete
While Others Walk On By by CTI-Jenn reviews
It was clear in Never Let You Down that Jules was still having trouble dealing with Lew's death. This is my take on what happened at the end of One Wrong Move that lead up to that moment.
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,748 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/2/2012 - Jules C. - Complete
When the Heart Stops Beating by TallulahQ reviews
Greg and Sam offer to help Team 2 with a hostage situation. Events go horribly wrong and Sam is left fighting for his life. This is part 1 of a two part story. This is my first fanfiction. I know this story is nowhere near as good as others I have read but I decided to post it anyway. I think part two is better but I let you guys be the judge.
Flashpoint - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 17,133 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 25 - Published: 10/20/2012 - Sam B., Jules C.
when the heart stops beating - part two by TallulahQ reviews
This is part two of my first story - it is set three months on from where part one left off. Is Sam starting to remember what happened on the roof that day in January and if he is, what are the repercussions for him, Jules and the rest of the team. I am so grateful to everyone who reviewed the first part of this story - they were amazing.
Flashpoint - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,643 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 11/21/2012 - Published: 10/30/2012 - Sam B., Jules C.
Carry You by SYuuri reviews
Post 05x03, Sam and Jules share a heart-to-heart conversation. Spoilers inside. xX drabble Xx
Flashpoint - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 579 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/15/2012 - Sam B., Jules C. - Complete
Wait, what? by SYuuri reviews
Post S05x04, the team is having a discussion about a particular box. Team-Fic. Ficlet. Spoilers inside.
Flashpoint - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 767 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/21/2012 - Complete
Temporary Permanence by SYuuri reviews
"Nice to know that your acclaimed undying love for me will only last for 30 days." Oneshot. Jam.
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,687 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/23/2012 - Sam B., Jules C. - Complete
Coping Strategy by Molly Lyn reviews
Everyone copes differently. Sequel to Scars & Stretchmarks. AKA Read that first or else I can't be blamed for you feeling 'lost'. Rated T because I drop occasional curse words, and there's probably some suggestive stuff in there. OH. And JAM.
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 31,053 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 7/27/2013 - Published: 5/9/2012 - Mike S., Jules C., Sam B., Natalie B.
Samnesia by Molly Lyn reviews
A hot call at an ice cream parlour ends less than favourably, leaving team one members injured, and one injury with potentially lasting effects. Set sometime post season 4, this story will have spoilers from seasons 1-4. Jammy.
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 22,906 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 8/13/2013 - Published: 7/12/2012 - Sam B., Jules C.
The Three Bears Complex by Molly Lyn reviews
"Whats wrong?" "I'm just… I'm having a three bears moment." Contains JAM - see disclaimer CHAPTER 12 UP FINALLY
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Suspense - Chapters: 12 - Words: 20,188 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 11/26/2012 - Published: 1/29/2012 - Jules C., Sam B.
St Crispin's Day by NewlyHooked reviews
Jules and Sam are enjoying a rare weekend off, when something goes horribly wrong. Will they make it through?
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Drama/Crime - Chapters: 13 - Words: 20,434 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/8/2012 - Sam B., Jules C.
A moment in time by Sairs J reviews
Regrets. She was full of those, but wasting time was her biggest regret. She should be an expert, realising that time should never be wasted; you never knew when the sand in the timer would run out. And in that moment in time your life could change forever.
Flashpoint - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 25,877 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 11/18/2012 - Published: 8/31/2012 - Jules C., Sam B.
Eyes In by SYuuri reviews
Feeling more adventurous than usual, Jules decides to venture into undiscovered territory. - *No* relation to the upcoming ep S05x04 with the same title. xX oneshot Xx
Flashpoint - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,863 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/9/2012 - Jules C., Sam B. - Complete