Home Community Misc X-overs No Power in the Verse
No Power in the Verse
Follow .
Focus: Misc X-overs, Since: 05-11-05
Founder: Satanira - Stories: 4 - Followers: 3 - id: 15260
An archive for stories that cross anime with liveaction shows and movies, i.e. Gundam Wing and Law and Order: SVU, Sailor Moon and Secret Agent Cody Banks, etc. A great place to mix things up and have a little fun.

Swords of Destiny by Eric Thorsen reviews
What would happen if the Senshi met up with someone from their past? Someone who died, but didn't stay dead?
Crossover - Highlander & Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 74,882 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/16/2004 - Published: 7/16/2004
Stranger Like Me by Net Girl reviews
X-Men movies-Witch Hunter Robin crossover: A firewielding mutant meets a firewielding witch on a cold day in New York City.
Crossover - X-Men: The Movie & Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,474 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Published: 6/2/2004 - Pyro, Robin S. - Complete
Uh Oh by Satanira reviews
It took me forever to come up with a title for this thing... Anyway, GWHP. The G-boys are sent to Hogwarts as exchange students. And between fire lizards, wandless magic, foreign familiars, and Duo Maxwell, Harry and the gang may not survive the year...
X-overs - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,308 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 7/11/2006 - Published: 2/21/2005