Home Community Books Lord of the Rings Notable Lord Of The Rings Fanfiction
Notable Lord Of The Rings Fanfiction
Follow .
Focus: Books Lord of the Rings, Since: 09-20-04
Founder: Aviarianna O Lorien - Stories: 12 - Followers: 21 - Staff: 2 - id: 3017
Well written and very creative stories of the LOTR Genre. Mary Sue's welcome....but they better be GOOD. Slash is also very welcome, as long as it's good. Plots matter!

Walking proof that Karma's important by ElvenPwner reviews
I KNEW making fun of the boohbahs would get me into trouble. After all, if i'd had GOOD Karma, i wouldn't BE here, now would I. Not for those who hate sarcasm. Nonsue. A Southern girl goes to ME story. Not a Legomance. NOW COMPLETE after 8 years!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 34 - Words: 108,167 - Reviews: 364 - Favs: 290 - Follows: 212 - Updated: 3/18/2012 - Published: 12/15/2006 - Boromir - Complete
The Diary of an Accidental Mary Sue by Mhera and Co reviews
A Tolkien fanatic gets dropped into Middle earth as a companion to a Sue. Constructive criticism welcomed. All canon characters and locations belong to Tolkien's estate.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 33,852 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/16/2005 - Published: 10/3/2005 - Complete
Coivanda by Noldo reviews
Wandering, fighting, living, dying. The Dunedain in the North have a way of life.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 704 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/30/2004 - Aragorn
Civil Blood by Mebrireth reviews
Pre-LOTR, one-shot vignette. When Legolas leads a routine patrol in Mirkwood he finds out just how heavy his burdens lie. R&R please!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,990 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Published: 6/11/2004 - Legolas - Complete
Death Wish by Amarie1 reviews
The truth Faramir spent a lifetime denying had finally been said aloud. He knew what he must do.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,193 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/21/2004 - Faramir
From Ancient Grudge by Mebrireth reviews
Post-ROTK. When disaster strikes, Legolas and Gimli find out just how deep old feuds lie. Reviews and criticism welcome...FINISHED!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 57,143 - Reviews: 286 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/5/2004 - Published: 1/3/2004 - Legolas, Gimli
A Killer in Me by Mebrireth reviews
Post-ROTK. When a string of murders plague Gondor, suspicions soon turn to a battle-weary Legolas, including his own....reviews and criticism welcome! FINISHED!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 74,357 - Reviews: 603 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/27/2003 - Published: 3/20/2003 - Legolas, Gimli
Bound in Blood by Mebrireth reviews
Pre-LOTR, Legolas is captured by a foe he has never encountered, and his only hope rests with an older, more powerful elf-lord (guess who). Reviews and criticism welcome...FINISHED!!!!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 31 - Words: 62,669 - Reviews: 531 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/16/2003 - Published: 6/11/2002 - Legolas
The Passing of a Legend by Mebrireth reviews
Post-ROTK, one-shot. After the War of the Ring, Legolas and Gimli return to help Aragorn in the White City. But there's one thing the two friends can't save the king from...mortality.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,096 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/15/2004 - Legolas, Gimli - Complete
As Darkness Consumes Me by Deadly Chakram reviews
Haldir's final thoughts before his death at the Battle of Helm's Deep.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,261 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/15/2003 - Haldir - Complete
In Lothlorien by Niffers reviews
I suddenly halted my dancing, hearing a light chuckle, then turned to face Haldir. My eyes widened, "Aiya! Heru en amin… Amin n’ume sinta lle nae en!"
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 894 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/3/2003 - Haldir
From My World To Yours by neurotic nymph reviews
A girl destined to be labeled as a dork has an encounter with the strange man from her dreams. Can he help her to figure out who she is? Yep its Legolas in our world but with a twist! Revising Chapters!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 48 - Words: 168,973 - Reviews: 558 - Favs: 199 - Follows: 154 - Updated: 1/26/2008 - Published: 8/11/2003 - Legolas