Home Community Anime/Manga Ranma Notable Ranma FanFiction
Notable Ranma FanFiction
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Ranma, Since: 04-20-05
Founder: shizentai - Stories: 5 - Followers: 3 - id: 14502
This is Ranma Fanfiction's Hall of Fame. Stories that I feel deserve recognition. Listed here stories that are soo good that it would be a travesty if you didnt read it. I prefer to list only complete stories, however, there are really good incomplete ones that I am compelled to include them. It is my hope that someday the authors of those incomplete ones will get the fanfiction bug and start writing again. By the way only RanmaAkane pairing.

Meeting Later by O'Donoghue reviews
A story of Akane and Ranma meeting after the Manga rather than before it, learning of how each survived some crazy times and how those times affect them now.
Ranma - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 286,385 - Reviews: 600 - Favs: 493 - Follows: 387 - Updated: 12/20/2010 - Published: 2/6/2001 - Akane, Ranma
Hearts of Ice by Krista Perry reviews
Shampoo casts a spell with dragon blood and sends Akane to the realm of gods and demons. Ranma decides to get her back, and nothing - not even insanity or death - will stop him. Hearts of Ice is complete as of 6/20/2009.
Ranma - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 288,163 - Reviews: 504 - Favs: 923 - Follows: 253 - Updated: 6/20/2009 - Published: 4/24/2001 - Ranma, Akane, Nabiki, Ryoga - Complete
Rendezvous with Fate: An Alternate Universe Fanfic by iCe reviews
In a world where Akane never knew Ranma, never knew the Saotomes and is currently married to Ryoga Hibiki, she's never been more content.. Until she dies. She finds herself in the past, in the body of Kodachi and married to Ranma. Now she's lost.
Ranma - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 407,551 - Reviews: 284 - Favs: 189 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 5/29/2007 - Published: 9/2/2000 - Ranma, Akane - Complete
Let the Curtain Fall by Mike2 reviews
Lo! thy dread Empire, Chaos, is restored; Light dies before thine uncreating word: Thy hand, great Anarch, lets the curtain fall; And universal darkness buries all.
Ranma - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 116,904 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 3/12/2004 - Published: 4/9/2001